A VERY-Odd "conservative"-Occurrence!!!

Mr. Shaman

steve_39657.jpg

This guys name isn't DICK??!!!!!

:eek:

"The same God who instituted the death penalty for murders is the same god who instituted the death penalty for rapists and for homosexuals, sodomites and queers!

That's what it was instituted for, okay? That's God, he hasn't changed. Oh, God doesn't feel that way in the New Testament ... God never "felt" anything about it, he commanded it and said they should be taken out and killed."

Werbung:
Isn't that the same God that Martin claimed (ahem) to be representing? You know, your plagerist, hedonist, idol?

Not to worry, I'm sure he lied about that too.

So, this guy is a bigot? We don't live in the 50's anymore. You don't have to be a bigot to be a conservative and you don't have to be a conservative to be a bigot. The guy is obviously giving his opinion, the problem is that he has a lectern to do it from.

Since you posted it, I do have a beef with Barney Frank. I have no problem with his sexual preference, but just like so many recent politicians, 21 years ago he was found spending tax payer money for his sexual habits. Just like the politicians of today, that is stealing and last I checked was a felony. Yet, he isn't in jail but helping to lead congress. Why don't we follow the letter of the law and at least eliminate the obvious thieves from our leadership.

steve_39657.jpg

These REALLY forceful Conservatives who spend so much time constantly railing that anything gay is obviously the devil.

Well let's just say they often have very big closets in their own house and leave it at that.:D

Remember Christian Conservative Evangelist Ted Haggart...

Werbung:
steve_39657.jpg

So, what exactly is it that makes this idiot a "conservative"?

Is the term "conservative" synonymous with "any nutjob with an extremist point of view"?

What exactly is your definition of the term "conservative" anyway?

Back