1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Abdication by Palin

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by Popeye, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Popeye

Popeye Active Member

Interesting editorial from the Anchorage Daily News it appears the McCain campaign has taken over the Alaskan governor's office, accounting for, among other things, the complete 180 Palin has done in the handling of the Troopergate scandal.

2. Pandora

Pandora Well-Known Member

Stick her in prison and her whole family too!

Demand that McCain goes to an old folk’s home

crown your messiah and call it good

she obviously isn’t any good. Can people get together and protest? Demand that the Republican’s have a do over and pick candidates that liberals actually like. Though I don’t know why you all don’t like McCain he is such a freaking lib himself. I do see why you hate Palin. Maybe if you demand hard enough he will UN pick her and pick Lieberman

3. bododie

bododie New Member

Really. She should just toss in the blue dress and call it a day. Of course scandals that cost the American taxpayers $5 million dollars because of a lying piece of trailer trash are just fine with the "my baby daddy" crowd. What a bunch of comical hypocrites.

4. Popeye

Popeye Active Member

Don't blame me for this editorial...The Anchorage Daily News is Alaska's largest newspaper and they are asking some tough questions...such as why the complete turnaround from Palin's original promise to cooperate fully with the Troopergate investigation?

Palin, "executive experience" and all, is no longer making the decisions in her own office yet we're supposed to believe she's ready to be VP?

5. BigRob

BigRob Well-Known Member

At least you admit she was the one making decisions before... which is more than we can say about Obama.

6. Pandora

Pandora Well-Known Member

Oh I don't blame you, sorry if you thought that. I don't blame anyone really. I don’t even have issue with questions about her performance. I just really wish those same questions would be asked of your messiah. I wish someone other than Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity and Rush would ask the serious questions to your messiah.

That is what is so irritating. Watching this total moron get a pass at everything where the main stream media and mainstream press is concerned is just flat irritating.

7. bododie

bododie New Member

What on earth makes Obama Presidential material? His color, period. At least he had the sense not to make Hillary his V.P. I guess he doesn't want to die or end up in prison, eh?