Abortion doctor shot to death

Those pictures are very revealing...I wonder why we don't see the right wing anti choice propaganda machine showing them?
You're serious???????

:confused:

You're talking-about REALITY.....the bane of Pro-Lifers; nationwide.

Werbung:
We live in a country of laws. This issue was LEGALLY DECIDED 4 DECADES AGO.

Dr. Tiller was providing women a medical procedure. There are people out there that adamantly believe their kids shouldn't be vaccinated before going to school or have chemo therapy for their cancer... that's all "personal opinion" not the law.

And you even if you first condemn the killer you still bring yourself down when you walk that thin line of what appears to be gloating, by saying... I am so glad he will never do another one. Because a man died at the hands of a DOMESTIC TERRORIST to get that result.

America will strike back at those who act so insanely lawless by supporting a woman's choice even more now. Because they can clearly see the evil in the other side once again. These Terrorists groups like Operation Rescue have now created a poster boy for their lunacy.

And that's the only good that will come out of this.

In the attempt to discuss 'the Murder of Dr. Tiller', some 'righteous thinking extremist' who suffers from SELECTIVE MEMORY and spews the lies about the REASONS & DECISIONS that married couples/single woman have to seek the assistance from Dr. Tiller...she jumps up on that 'SOAP OPERA BOX' and wails..."GIVE ME PROOF OF ONE JUST, ONE MOTHER WHO'S LIFE WAS SAVED BY THAT PROCEDURE". RIIIIGHT!!!!

And that 'PROOF' will make her have a light bulb moment when the 'cloud of denial/lies/false thinking' has locked her rational thought process into that 'BOX' of ignorance...continually calling Dr. Tiller a Murder, saying that what he was doing was illegal {and many on here have tried to refute that ignorance with continual posting of the LAW} she ignores that FACT...but wants proof of items that are not for PUBLIC REVIEW (even though she quotes/makes ignorant statements like she has the medical records at her disposal)...but does that stop her.

OH, HELL NO!!! And she knows it...the odds/percentages of having a vibrant healthy full term pregnancy is a marvel and a miracle that we are not privy too!! Unless you are a delivery nurse, delivery doctor, and have been doing that for a long period of time you have 'NADA IDEA'...abnormalities in human development happen all the time in the womb...but ignoring those abnormalities just keeps that 'simplistic mind locked into that box of ignorance' and that mind seems to feel secure in there.

SO WHY DO WE CONTINUE TO CHALLENGE THE MINDSET THAT DWELLS SO WELL IN THE DARK???

SEE ALL OF THE HORROR PICTURES OF BABIES BORN WITH ABNORMALITIES THAT THEY WON'T BE ABLE TO SURVIVE...SEE THE DEAD BODIES OF THE FEMALES THAT HAVE TRIED TO GIVE BIRTH TO THOSE SAME SAID ABNORMALITIES...QUICK TAKE A PICTURE OF THE PILES OF DEAD BODIES FOR BOTH! :eek:

Would/will that make her realize the error of her thinking...no, not a chance. She must just enjoy the graphic/horror of the shock value pictures and I'm not at her command to post/provide the for her viewing pleasure...she is quite capable of doing her own research...if she's honest and believable that she really, really wants/desires the information!!!

A lone gunman kills an abortionist and several people here try to blame the entire pro-life movement or even the entire right wing movement. Unanimously he has been condemned by the pro-lifers

Meanwhile over on the gun thread a Muslim goes to a foreign country and trains to be a terrorists, when he comes back here he kills a few army recruiters yet they call him a lone gunman. He has not been condemed at all by Muslims.

Homosexual marriage was decided at the voting booth in California but its not over, the people who did not like that vote will fight on for the rights of the homosexual just as people who do not agree with Row vs. Wade, INCLUDING the woman who started it, and we will fight on for the rights of the unborn children.

Why are you ok with fighting on for the rights of homosexuals when the vote went against them but you are against the right to fight for the lives of unborn babies?

I'm saying it's a 4 decade precedent in favor of women's reproductive rights... that woman have a right to choose to have or not have and abortion.

And no doctor, nurse, patient or bystander should get murdered by some crazy Operation Rescue wack job.

You must see there's a difference between lobbying for something and TERRORIZING & KILLING PEOPLE... you're a decent person you see that.

Like I said there is very little good that comes out of this. But there was already a standing Federal Law set up after the Anti-Choice Domestic Terrorists started bombing clinics & killing people back in the early 90's.

This senseless act will being on many new investigations and Federal Marshals, the FBI and local law enforcement will now all be in play.

I hope they arrest truck loads. They're an organized crime group... it's even possible a thorough investigation might bring the RICO Act down on some of the more organized groups.

I take this VERY personally. My wife's niece has been a women's clinic "protection volunteer" on her days off for a few years now. They are the ones that walk with the women from their cars into the clinic so the nutbags can't assault or intimidate them.

She willing to risk her own life so that these clinic creepers keep their distance an don't hurt, scare and intimidate women wanting to legally use a women's clinic.

You can see what a zealot will do. They must be stopped because they are dangerous.

Yes we live in a country of laws and there is a ban on partial birth abortion except for life/health of the mother.

You cant have it both ways,

well you can but you should not :)

You can try and attack a dead man all you want but the fact still remains... Dr. Tiller had never been arrested or charged for doing anything illegal.

What you actually want is for women to have to go back to the coat hanger, throw yourself down a flight of stairs, drink drain cleaner, go to an unsafe, unsterile back ally or back car seat type abortion doctor.

This clip has some very disturbing pictures in it but it really puts into perspective just why women will never go back... NEVER AGAIN!

If Dr Tiller was doing something illegal he would either have been in jail and/or had his medical license taken away..you know full well he was acquitted by a jury. Are you suggesting you know better?

I swear, on this issue Pandora, you don't listen to any logic nor respond to facts that contradict your opinion...an opinion that seems to be based on emotion more than anything else.

He did have charges brought against him and he did go to court, though like OJ Simpson he was found not guilty but they were still investigating some issues after the court case was over.

There are two links on this site about people who had their children aborted by tiler because they thought they might not live after they were born. Partial birth abortion is not for that, there is a ban on it. Too bad those people did not speak up during his trial.

Yes I do speak about this with emotion but also I am pointing out there is a ban on it except for certain reasons. And again not one person can explain to me how partially birthing a child breech and then killing it before it is fully birthed can save a woman’s life but that is what supposedly all these abortions were, if we are to believe they were legal. and you come back with pictures of ugly babies and stories of children who the doctor said were probably going to die so the parents hurried the process along. You are playing on emotion with those stories and I am reminding you there is a ban. So who is really using emotion and who is using fact?

A lone gunman kills an abortionist and several people here try to blame the entire pro-life movement or even the entire right wing movement. Unanimously he has been condemned by the pro-lifers

Meanwhile over on the gun thread a Muslim goes to a foreign country and trains to be a terrorists, when he comes back here he kills a few army recruiters yet they call him a lone gunman. He has not been condemed at all by Muslims.

Very good point!!!

I'm saying it's a 4 decade precedent in favor of women's reproductive rights... that woman have a right to choose to have or not have and abortion.

the SC ruled on Dred Scot and it held for longer than Row Vs. Wade, it was wrong and over turned. Someday if we dont stop the good fight this will be over turned too. Abortion on demand for any reason is just wrong, abortion because you are pregnant in your tubes is a must.

And no doctor, nurse, patient or bystander should get murdered by some crazy Operation Rescue wack job.
You must see there's a difference between lobbying for something and TERRORIZING & KILLING PEOPLE... you're a decent person you see that.

I totally agree. We should not kill anyone, killing human beings is wrong no matter how much we dont agree with them or how much of a burden we think they are to us. And yes of course I agree we should not be terrorizing and killing people, that is what I have been ranting about since I came to this forum. I dont think that tiler should have been killed. Killing is wrong. he should have been beaten in court, if you lose court you get better evidence against him and go back to court, but just shooting him was a terrible way to try and solve a problem, it only made things worse, it was wrong!! and 99 percent of all pro life people agree it was wrong to kill him.

You can try and attack a dead man all you want but the fact still remains... Dr. Tiller had never been arrested or charged for doing anything illegal.

What you actually want is for women to have to go back to the coat hanger, throw yourself down a flight of stairs, drink drain cleaner, go to an unsafe, unsterile back ally or back car seat type abortion doctor.

This clip has some very disturbing pictures in it but it really puts into perspective just why women will never go back... NEVER AGAIN!

tiler just got done with court where like OJ SIMPSON he was found not guilty but they were still investigating other things that he would have had to go account for, so yes he was charged, though I am not sure he was ever arrested.

Q

Pandora;97981]the SC ruled on Dred Scot and it held for longer than Row Vs. Wade, it was wrong and over turned. Someday if we dont stop the good fight this will be over turned too. Abortion on demand for any reason is just wrong, abortion because you are pregnant in your tubes is a must.

The difference is that what you advocate would be like women going back to slavery. Waste your time if you like... ain't never gonna happen.

And thanks to the nutbags in your group it just makes that, that much more obvious.

I totally agree. We should not kill anyone, killing human beings is wrong no matter how much we dont agree with them or how much of a burden we think they are to us. And yes of course I agree we should not be terrorizing and killing people, that is what I have been ranting about since I came to this forum. I dont think that tiler should have been killed. Killing is wrong. he should have been beaten in court, if you lose court you get better evidence against him and go back to court, but just shooting him was a terrible way to try and solve a problem, it only made things worse, it was wrong!! and 99 percent of all pro life people agree it was wrong to kill him.

No... 99% of the Pro-Life group will now say it's wrong... there's a difference.

They are the evangelists that cock the loaded guns in their insanity flocks hands. Then when they go off some are just to cowardly to admit what they did... the others openly admit it.

Lock 'em up on anything we can find! They're DOMESTIC TERRORISTS!

Re: Q

The difference is that what you advocate would be like women going back to slavery. Waste your time if you like... ain't never gonna happen.

And thanks to the nutbags in your group it just makes that, that much more obvious.

No... 99% of the Pro-Life group will now say it's wrong... there's a difference.

They are the evangelists that cock the loaded guns in their insanity flocks hands. Then when they go off some are just to cowardly to admit what they did... the others openly admit it.

Lock 'em up on anything we can find! They're DOMESTIC TERRORISTS!

I dont want women in slavery, I just want us to stop slaughtering our children.

I disagree with you that very many pro life groups are happy someone shot tiler, they are probably like me and are glad the guy is not doing partial birth abortions anymore but I just cant see them happy that someone killed someone.

There is a strange christian group who busses all over the states to carry thier signs saying god hates you to various groups. they might be happy, they are odd.

tiler just got done with court where like OJ SIMPSON he was found not guilty but they were still investigating other things that he would have had to go account for, so yes he was charged, though I am not sure he was ever arrested.

Never convicted of a single thing. And your side gunned him down in church. COWARDS!

They creep around women's clinics trying to intimidate women & girls or they throw a bomb and run or ambush somebody in church. They are the SCUM OF THE EARTH!

And I let them know it. I hope everyone reading this does the right thing and lets them know it. You'll see just how COWARDLY this bunch really is when a man steps up right in their face.
I've actually taken the time before to put them in their scummy little place place. I see them out on the street stalking some women's clinic.

I take the time to park... walk right up to 'em, right about an inch from their faces... and I GI them like I'm the drill seargent and they're in boot camp...

LEAVE THE WOMEN ALONE YOU FOCKING CREEPS... YOU LIKE STOCKING WOMEN STOCK ME MOTHER FOCKER... NO BECAUSE YOU'RE COWARDS YOUR ALL A BUNCH OF FOCKING COWARDS!

It's cathartic to watch the gutless wonders stutter. Don't lay a hand on 'em we're not like them... just get right in their face and let 'em know they're not wanted there and they don't scare anybody out of their legal rights!

This youtube bugs me

This last line here

If you cut of my reproductive rights, I will cut off yours.

No one is telling women or men they can’t have birth control pills or condoms or foam or denying them the right to have their tubes tied or their husband’s neutered.

Every one has the right to keep their self from becoming pregnant if they don’t want to be pregnant, everyone has the right not to take pills too and have a hundred babies if they want. Every person has the right to choose to get pregnant or not to get pregnant. With the tons and tons of forms of birth control out there, there should never be unwanted pregnancies.

It’s just that once you have involved another person in the mix, (a baby) they have rights too. Or at least they should. So women who want abortions maybe should do like I did and have their tubes tied? Or take that shot that keeps you from getting pregnant for a year or one of the other hundred choices they have to keep from getting pregnant.

There are more unwanted pregnancies now than there were before the pill was invented. Something is wrong with that.

Never convicted of a single thing. And your side gunned him down in church. COWARDS!

They creep around women's clinics trying to intimidate women & girls or they throw a bomb and run or ambush somebody in church. They are the SCUM OF THE EARTH!

And I let them know it. I hope everyone reading this does the right thing and lets them know it. You'll see just how COWARDLY this bunch really is when a man steps up in their face.

I've actually taken the time before to put them in their scummy little place place. I see them out on the street stalking some women's clinic.

I take the time to park... walk right up to 'em, right about an inch from their faces... and I GI them like I'm the drill seargent and they're in boot camp...

LEAVE THE WOMEN ALONE YOU FOCKING CREEPS... YOU LIKE STOCKING WOMEN STOCK ME MOTHER FOCKER... NO BECAUSE YOU'RE COWARDS YOUR ALL A BUNCH OF FOCKING COWARDS!

It's cathartic to watch the gutless wonders stutter. Don't lay a hand on 'em we're not like them... just get right in their face!

I have said over and over I don’t think it was right to kill tiler but if you feel it was my side that killed tiler then is it fair to say its your side that killed the solider and wounded the other that same day?

That guy was a dirty coward too. I don’t know how you feel about it, apparently our useless excuse for a president doesn’t care, he was so worried about tiler being killed he spoke out about it right away but all this time later has still said nothing, zip, nada about our soldier who was killed by some muslim extremist freak of nature piece of trash...

If im with those who killed tiler, it’s only fair that you are with that scum bucket who killed our solider.

Werbung:
Re: Q

I dont want women in slavery, I just want us to stop slaughtering our children.

I disagree with you that very many pro life groups are happy someone shot tiler, they are probably like me and are glad the guy is not doing partial birth abortions anymore but I just cant see them happy that someone killed someone.

There is a strange christian group who busses all over the states to carry thier signs saying god hates you to various groups. they might be happy, they are odd.

Sure ya do. You just don't want to think of yourself that way.

That's what stripping away a woman's reproductive rights does. It enslaves women. It sure doesn't stop abortion never has never will. It just makes the abortions that are going to happen either way more deadly to women. It's all a BS "feel good" thing for constipated religious groups... that's all.

NO ONE HAS TO HAVE AN ABORTION AGAINST THEIR WILL. Preach to people about abstinence and birth control and God and anything else you want...

But the law as it has stood for 4 DECADES is correct. Let each individual woman in the circumstance CHOOSE! Not me... not you... not the government.

THE ACTUAL PERSON WITH HER OWN UNIQUE SITUATION & THE BURDEN.

Back