Abortion: Right or Wrong?

The current argument is partial birth abortion done in the 7th 8th and 9th month by the abortionist tiler (To save a woman's life).

Only 2 or 3 doctors in the US do this type of abortion, tiler was one of them.

We are disagreeing here on how partially birthing in an intentional breech delivery of a viable child to a dying woman then holding the child’s head inside the woman till the child can be killed before the head of the child can be delivered will in some way save this woman's life.

I am apparently crazy because I think breech delivery is dangerous and far more hurtful to a dying woman’s body than a C section or natural delivery. I am also insane because I do not feel that holding the babies head inside the woman till the baby can be stabbed in the back of the head and killed will somehow save said woman’s life.

The whole argument is a complete misdirection. If the mothers life is in jeopardy to the extent that they'd have to abort the child after allowing her to go into a vaginal delivery, there's no reason they couldn't have done a C Section to begin with. Again, this is a load of garbage reasoning, bringing up a 1 in 100,000 situation to justify the murder of a child because the SLUT that allowed herself to get knocked up in the first place decided that she didn't want to be a mother after all.

Werbung:
The whole argument is a complete misdirection. If the mothers life is in jeopardy to the extent that they'd have to abort the child after allowing her to go into a vaginal delivery, there's no reason they couldn't have done a C Section to begin with. Again, this is a load of garbage reasoning, bringing up a 1 in 100,000 situation to justify the murder of a child because the SLUT that allowed herself to get knocked up in the first place decided that she didn't want to be a mother after all.

If you had any faint pretensions to a reasoned opinion based on some sort of neutrality, you just blew your cover with the slur about the SLUT. I would suggest that you have demonstrated with your nasty words that you yourself are the moral SLUT.

Years ago there was a case of a woman who had an abortion in the 9th month because she was divorcing her husband and it was a way to get back at him. It was what in part started a famous debate between barbara boxer and I don’t remember what other Senator on the right in a heated abortion debate on the senate floor. Her final words to describe when a baby becomes a baby was when the mother picks it up and claims it.

The man who debated her was very effective, he had her rattled. He asked when the babies toe comes out is it a baby, she said no. He asked when the babies bottom comes out is it a baby, she said no… Mind you she had to say no because she was defending partial birth abortion. I wish I could find that debate on youtube some where, it was a great debate and I lost all respect for barbara boxer as even a human being after that day.

Different women have different reasons, though none of them valid to partially birth then kill a viable child.

If you had any faint pretensions to a reasoned opinion based on some sort of neutrality, you just blew your cover with the slur about the SLUT. I would suggest that you have demonstrated with your nasty words that you yourself are the moral SLUT.

And exactly what would you call a woman who runs around, screwing anything with a dick (or not), and is so completely irresponsible that she allows herself to become impregnated because she was too lazy/stupid to take the appropriate precautions to protect against it? Doesn't sound like a Nun to me, doesn't even sound like a reasonably responsible woman where the "protection" failed! If it walks like a slut, and talks like a slut, and dresses like a slut, and screws around like a slut, IT'S A SLUT!

No my dear, my morals are just fine, perhaps you should re-evaluate yours.

Do you think Nuns are more moral than other women? Do you think women are just breeding machines? Do you think sex is evil?

Have you acted responsibly for all of your life, in every situation? Knowing that is very unlikely, I would sugggest that you judge others more harshly than you judge yourself, which would make you at least a little bit of hyprocrite. No, it is your morals that are lacking, Bobby.

Do you think Nuns are more moral than other women? Do you think women are just breeding machines? Do you think sex is evil?

Have you acted responsibly for all of your life, in every situation? Knowing that is very unlikely, I would sugggest that you judge others more harshly than you judge yourself, which would make you at least a little bit of hyprocrite. No, it is your morals that are lacking, Bobby.

Little girl, you don't know me from Adam, and the fact that you came out on the attack when I hadn't even addressed you only serves to prove that you're nothing but a mindless troll who is completely incapable of thinking for herself. You can't even address a simple issue directly without having to try to twist and turn it around.

I do not care what you think about me, but you are nothing but a self-righteous, hypocritical prude, sonny boy. The world needs to hear less from you.

Bobby, when you run around calling people sluts, you show yourself for what you are.

Yup, someone who is discriminating enough to be able to spot a SLUT 100 yards away, and steer clear of her! I wouldn't want to catch something that wouldn't wash off from the skanky whore!

There's word for people who prejudge others (often incorrectly), Bobby, but I'm not going to tell you what it is, I'm going to force you to figure it out, if you are capable of figuring it out. ROFLMAO.

Originally Posted by Bob the Builder
Well, first of all, the only "need" for those services is in cases of legitimate jeopardy to the life of the mother, or in cases of rape or incest (which are handled with a simple injection when the patient goes to the hospital), so the "need" for an abortion is an extremely rare event, and can be handled in any hospitals surgical center.

The current argument is partial birth abortion done in the 7th 8th and 9th month by the abortionist tiler (To save a woman's life).

Only 2 or 3 doctors in the US do this type of abortion, tiler was one of them.

We are disagreeing here on how partially birthing in an intentional breech delivery of a viable child to a dying woman then holding the child’s head inside the woman till the child can be killed before the head of the child can be delivered will in some way save this woman's life.

GOOD JOB...now you are making an attempt to catch the arrant/ignorant BOOB up on the topic that he's fallen face first into without reading the entire thread or paying attention to the TOPIC TITLE...OMG...this is just soooo FUNNY and SOOO telling!!! Don't you get it Pandora...he's just looking for a place to spew more female slurs and you've managed to just ignore that!!! WOMAN ARE SLUTS...YEP, THAT'S WHAT HE SAID AND YOU JUST OVER LOOKED IT??? Sorry, what was I thinking...unless it's all a hypothetical scenario you aren't paying attention...forgive me PLEASE, how often that little fact just blows by me...LMAO :D

I am apparently crazy because I think breech delivery is dangerous and far more hurtful to a dying woman’s body than a C section or natural delivery. I am also insane because I do not feel that holding the babies head inside the woman till the baby can be stabbed in the back of the head and killed will somehow save said woman’s life.

Well said, I'm glad that the reality of your 'hypothetical rantings' are becoming obvious to you too!!! ;)

GOOD JOB...now you are making an attempt to catch the arrant/ignorant BOOB up on the topic that he's fallen face first into without reading the entire thread or paying attention to the TOPIC TITLE...OMG...this is just soooo FUNNY and SOOO telling!!! Don't you get it Pandora...he's just looking for a place to spew more female slurs and you've managed to just ignore that!!! WOMAN ARE SLUTS...YEP, THAT'S WHAT HE SAID AND YOU JUST OVER LOOKED IT??? Sorry, what was I thinking...unless it's all a hypothetical scenario you aren't paying attention...forgive me PLEASE, how often that little fact just blows by me...LMAO :D

You must have missed post #153 where I did reply to him about his comment of women having abortions being sluts. I pointed out that there are other types of women who have abortions too. A married woman who was pregnant by her husband (not a slut) had a partial birth abortion. Not all women who get abortions are sluts but I would guess that some sluts have abortions. Some nuns may too for all I know. You only assume I did not address it because I did not scream, yell, cackle, insult, demean, or dismiss him. But I did address it.

I find it odd that you would be so very offended that he used the word slut in a general term yet you had no problem with letterman saying that Sarah Palin dresses slutty like airline stewards, insulting Mrs. Palin (who does not dress slutty) and also insulting thousands of airline stewards (who also do not dress slutty) And you had no problem with letterman insinuating a teenage girl is a slut also, but you are so outraged by a general statement named at no particular person. Is this manufactured outrage?

Well said, I'm glad that the reality of your 'hypothetical rantings' are becoming obvious to you too!!! ;)

When you call me crazy, I feel so damn sane :)

I also noted that it was similar to the Letterman remark. I missed your reply in post #153. I was just bemused about how completely he mis-read me that I slipped into playing a silly game with him...shame on me...it is unkind to pick on the unwary.

Werbung:
I also noted that it was similar to the Letterman remark. I missed your reply in post #153. I was just bemused about how completely he mis-read me that I slipped into playing a silly game with him...shame on me...it is unkind to pick on the unwary.

I think I was posting at the same time as you, sometimes when you post something then click refresh it puts other peoples posts above yours and you assume yours is the bottom one. I have missed a number of posts that way and came across them later. :)

Back