According to NEWSMAX.COM>Voters Prefer Tea Party to Republican Party

ASPCA4EVER

Land of the JAYHAWKS-ROCK CHOCK Jayhawk, KU
Click here to view this email as a web page
nm_logo07.jpg

Headlines (Scroll down for complete stories):
1. Voters Prefer Tea Party to Republican Party

More Americans would vote for a congressional candidate from a hypothetical Tea Party than for a Republican, a Rasmussen Reports national poll reveals.
Respondents to the poll were asked: “Suppose the tea party movement organized itself as a political party. When thinking about the next election for Congress, would you vote for the Republican candidate from your district, the Democratic candidate from your district, or the Tea Party candidate from your district?”
The result of the three-way generic ballot: The Democrats attracted 36 percent of the vote, the Tea Party candidates 23 percent, and the Republicans 18 percent, with the rest undecided.
Among respondents not affiliated with either the Democratic or Republican Party, the Tea Party candidates came out on top with 33 percent of the vote, while 25 percent chose the Democrats and just 12 percent preferred the GOP, with 30 percent undecided.
Even among Republican respondents, the vote was close, with GOP candidates getting 39 percent of the vote to the Tea Party’s 33 percent.
Overall, Tea Party candidates beat the Republicans among both men and women, and in all age groups except those over 65, Rasmussen Reports disclosed, but pointed out: “In practical terms, it is unlikely that a true third-party option would perform as well as the polling data indicate.”
The tea party movement arose out of opposition to big government, increased federal spending, the economic stimulus plan and tax increases, and rose to prominence when it organized protest gatherings across the country earlier this year.
The Rasmussen survey also found that 41 percent of voters believe Republicans and Democrats are so much alike that a new party is needed to represent the American people.
Also, polling shows that 73 percent of Republican voters think their leaders in Washington are out of touch with the party base.
Are they serious...I've been blowing off those 'TEA PARTY' members as just a bunch of 'right winged nut jobs'...but now their numbers are responding in larger numbers then the Republicans that have been touting their successes:confused:

Werbung:
[/B][/COLOR]
Are they serious...I've been blowing off those 'TEA PARTY' members as just a bunch of 'right winged nut jobs'...but now their numbers are responding in larger numbers then the Republicans that have been touting their successes:confused:[/QUOTE]

That is because you get your news from CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WaPo, HuffPo, DemUnd, etc....

You are completely out of touch. But you are not alone. Most liberal progressives have the same condition.

[/b][/color]
Are they serious...I've been blowing off those 'TEA PARTY' members as just a bunch of 'right winged nut jobs'...but now their numbers are responding in larger numbers then the Republicans that have been touting their successes:confused:

That is because you get your news from CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WaPo, HuffPo, DemUnd, etc....

You are completely out of touch. But you are not alone. Most liberal progressives have the same condition.[/quote]

GOOD GRIEF...will you ever learn how to utilize the quote options around here?

So now you don't have any reliable news programs that you'll watch...doesn't that just smack of grandiose paranoia? BTW, since you neglected to ask...my news source of choice is NPR but you'll crawl under your bed at the mention of that media option...

[QUOTEBTW, since you neglected to ask...my news source of choice is NPR but you'll crawl under your bed at the mention of that media option... [[/QUOTE]

I did forget NPR. Sorry. And all those smiles and stuff in your posts are just too much...

I do watch some of those networks. It is impossible not too. See you libs do not get any balanced news. Conservatives have no choice.

[QUOTEBTW, since you neglected to ask...my news source of choice is NPR but you'll crawl under your bed at the mention of that media option... [[ /quote]

I did forget NPR. Sorry. And all those smiles and stuff in your posts are just too much...

I do watch some of those networks. It is impossible not too. See you libs do not get any balanced news. Conservatives have no choice.

[[/quote] <<<here I'll help you out {so don't whine about me not being NICE} see that extra [ bracket you 'ALWAYS' need to make sure that anything you want to encapsulate inside a quotation box is started with a clear set of [ quote] brackets and ended with a [ /quote] bracket I had to put a space between the [ first bracket and the next font or you wouldn't have been able to see what I was trying to show you...it would have ended up with a quotation box around the directions.

Anyway, you shouldn't have told me about your displeasure with my little idiot smilie people...not wise to tell the oposition about your irritations...espeically ME ;)

AND...HEY, my article came from NEWSMAX.COM...how much more 'right winged nut job' could I have been...and NO I'LL NOT WASTE MY BRAIN MATTER WITH THE LIKES OF RUSH LIMBAUGH/GLENN BECK/ OR ANYTHING LIKE THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER...:)

What are these Tea Party types actually protesting against? Most Americans don’t pay anything in federal income taxes either because they don’t earn enough to reach the lowest income tax bracket or they have so many dependent deductions that they get back everything they pay in.

Click here to view this email as a web page
nm_logo07.jpg

Headlines (Scroll down for complete stories):

More Americans would vote for a congressional candidate from a hypothetical Tea Party than for a Republican, a Rasmussen Reports national poll reveals.
Respondents to the poll were asked: “Suppose the tea party movement organized itself as a political party. When thinking about the next election for Congress, would you vote for the Republican candidate from your district, the Democratic candidate from your district, or the Tea Party candidate from your district?”
The result of the three-way generic ballot: The Democrats attracted 36 percent of the vote, the Tea Party candidates 23 percent, and the Republicans 18 percent, with the rest undecided.
Among respondents not affiliated with either the Democratic or Republican Party, the Tea Party candidates came out on top with 33 percent of the vote, while 25 percent chose the Democrats and just 12 percent preferred the GOP, with 30 percent undecided.
Even among Republican respondents, the vote was close, with GOP candidates getting 39 percent of the vote to the Tea Party’s 33 percent.
Overall, Tea Party candidates beat the Republicans among both men and women, and in all age groups except those over 65, Rasmussen Reports disclosed, but pointed out: “In practical terms, it is unlikely that a true third-party option would perform as well as the polling data indicate.”
The tea party movement arose out of opposition to big government, increased federal spending, the economic stimulus plan and tax increases, and rose to prominence when it organized protest gatherings across the country earlier this year.
The Rasmussen survey also found that 41 percent of voters believe Republicans and Democrats are so much alike that a new party is needed to represent the American people.
Also, polling shows that 73 percent of Republican voters think their leaders in Washington are out of touch with the party base.
Im a republican and 80 percent of my friends are also.Not one has any interest in the tea party as far as I know

You are completely out of touch. But you are not alone. Most liberal progressives have the same condition.

GOOD GRIEF...will you ever learn how to utilize the quote options around here?

So now you don't have any reliable news programs that you'll watch...doesn't that just smack of grandiose paranoia? BTW, since you neglected to ask...my news source of choice is NPR but you'll crawl under your bed at the mention of that media option...

Yes but there are far more left wing nut jobs

Last edited by a moderator:
Werbung:
Back