Acorn - Now working on census 2010

chestnut

Are you $hitting me?

This is an outrage. Anyone have any ideas of who to contact or how to start something to stop this from happening.

They are so corrupt.

Werbung:
OK a few things...
Firstly, when starting a new thread, that makes some sort of claim based on a news story, you should include a working link to direct people who want to post about the topic can get some background information.

Secondly, the census will still be conducted by the census department. So I think there is simply a overreaction here on this issue. Especially when the actual circumstances are that ACORN is just one of 300 organizations who are assisting in the recruitment of census workers, I believe there will be over a million workers necessary for the effort.
To ensure there is an accurate count they will need plenty of people.

Also, Chestnut, the youtube link provided, the video is no longer available.

To ensure there is an accurate count they will need plenty of people.

Plenty of people... who do NOT have a reputation (and many convictions) for vote fraud.

Especially belonging to an organization that took a perfectly good, honorable name, and tainted it with corruption and (shudder) modern liberalism!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

<ack> <ack>

:D

Plenty of people... who do NOT have a reputation (and many convictions) for vote fraud.

Especially belonging to an organization that took a perfectly good, honorable name, and tainted it with corruption and (shudder) modern liberalism!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

<ack> <ack>

:D

Lets not get into the game of pidgeon holing a large organization based on the actions of a handful of individuals.

As for name hijacking, etc, I know a guy who is named Scott Peterson. The nicest guy youd ever meet, and has had a long distinguished career working for a domestic violence shelter. Long before the national shame brought onto the other Scott Peterson.

Lets not get into the game of pidgeon holing a large organization based on the actions of a handful of individuals.

As for name hijacking, etc, I know a guy who is named Scott Peterson. The nicest guy youd ever meet, and has had a long distinguished career working for a domestic violence shelter. Long before the national shame brought onto the other Scott Peterson.

Everything about Acorn is currupt and they should have nothing to do with the census.

Two parts of the census are being done, head counts and district counts. Acorn (a currupt group) will be helping with the numbers that will say what state gets how many electoral votes.

Obama is also currupt and should keep his grabbing fingers off those numbers. When he is done with it, mindless liberal states will have 55 electoral votes and conservative states will have 2

Everything about Acorn is currupt and they should have nothing to do with the census.
Too late. He's already lifted it from its normal position at Commerce Department, and put it under his personal venue at the White House. It will probably now be run directly by his chief of staff, Rahm Emanuel.

(speaking of corrupt)

Too late. He's already lifted it from its normal position at Commerce Department, and put it under his personal venue at the White House. It will probably now be run directly by his chief of staff, Rahm Emanuel.

(speaking of corrupt)

If he is able to change it for a for sure win it will come back to bite him in the butt.

I can handle having him for president in a free and fair election. I dont like it but I can handle it and so can others. But if he gets a win next time because he fixed the Census there will be a real and true revolution. I actually want that anyways, its time to weed out the sheeps from the goats.

no actuly your just fact deprived again...but we went over this accon stuff so many times, and you still cant figure it out, so not going to waste time again
Show me your proof that Acorn, first of all is not corrupt and is not very left leaning.
Show me how Obama did not work for Acorn early on.
Show me where the news says Acorn will not be helping with the census
Show me where the Census has not been moved under the White House

You can stop now, because you won't be able to find that anywhere.

It is what it is. And you can't change it

Werbung:
Show me your proof that Acorn, first of all is not corrupt and is not very left leaning.
Show me how Obama did not work for Acorn early on.
Show me where the news says Acorn will not be helping with the census
Show me where the Census has not been moved under the White House

You can stop now, because you won't be able to find that anywhere.

It is what it is. And you can't change it

Prove they are not guilty? what nation you live in?

Your a wast of time, you could not get it last time, will not this time.

Back