ACORN - Obama's minions hard at work

chestnut

This organization needs to be dismantled. There are probably a few good apples, like in most organizations, but every day there is more and more corruption out of this org that should outrage every tax payer.

Since 99 they have received more than 50 million dollars of our money, not to mention ,they could billions more, from the stimulus.

And Obama picked these people to help with the Census? What the f___?!!!

http://biggovernment.com/2009/09/10/chaos-for-glory/

Werbung:
This organization needs to be dismantled. There are probably a few good apples, like in most organizations, but every day there is more and more corruption out of this org that should outrage every tax payer.

Since 99 they have received more than 50 million dollars of our money, not to mention ,they could billions more, from the stimulus.

And Obama picked these people to help with the Census?
That's what Porky Limbaugh & JOE WILSON say, huh???????

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

531.gif

That's what Porky Limbaugh & JOE WILSON say, huh???????

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

531.gif
Another canned response from Shaman.
He must have some macro keys programmed. He just keeps repeating the same old boring statements.

I can't believe that more people aren't pissed as hell about this story.

Our tax money is being sent to these people and for what?

Wow! What a sad state of affairs. :mad:

Another canned response from Shaman.
He must have some macro keys programmed. He just keeps repeating the same old boring statements.

That's why I keep him on ignore, and strive mightily to "not see" the copies of his tripe when others respond. Some of the Progressives here defy anything short of entering the Twilight Zone. Or a badly written episode. Sometimes I think they are really Conservatives, purposed to make Libs/Progressives look totally idiotic... Whether or not that is the case, I must say they certainly fulfill that mission.

ACORN - Democrats - Corruption - Obama - Chicago Politics, etc. Follow the money and connect the dots. Oh, yeah! They're hard at work all right.

Werbung:
But it's great when they turn on their own....just like rats. Either doesn't say much for the intellect of Floridians, or maybe of the general staff members of Acorn. Of course it's a Republican infiltration, with those family values. Lol.

Back