ACORN worker caught on tape!!!

XCALIDEM

The hypocrisy of the democrats and how they plan to cheat our country!!!

Here's an ACORN worker explaining a prostitute how to cheat the government...
Amazing! these liberals are ridiculous!!!!

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie"

Werbung:
The hypocrisy of the democrats and how they plan to cheat our country!!!

Here's an ACORN worker explaining a prostitute how to cheat the government...
Amazing! these liberals are ridiculous!!!!

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie"

Hey!! I saw another ACORN worker on tape Lying and pushing his agenda to destroy America . He said he was president but I think he was just lying again . During his lying talk some HONEST person in the crowd screamed "YOUR LYING " and I was so proud of that person . I sent a campaign gift for his 2010 election in South Carolna !

Our SLOGAN for the 2010 National Election will be "HE LIES", that says it all!
VOTE PRINCIPLE not PARTY in 2010 & 2012 -- " HE LIES"!

Hey!! I saw another ACORN worker on tape Lying and pushing his agenda to destroy America . He said he was president but I think he was just lying again . During his lying talk some HONEST person in the crowd screamed "YOUR LYING " and I was so proud of that person . I sent a campaign gift for his 2010 election in South Carolna !

Our SLOGAN for the 2010 National Election will be "HE LIES", that says it all!
VOTE PRINCIPLE not PARTY in 2010 & 2012 -- " HE LIES"!

LOL! The left is trying to spin this big time. So far, all they've got is the "not nice!" position down pat. Some are clamoring for censure, others demanding a real apology.

Where is the outrage over this crap? How absolutely disingenuous and as phony as three-dollar-bills they've become. Over half a BILLION going to this corrupt, pathetic-excuse-for-a-compassionate group. John Conyers (D-MI) called for an investigation at one point, but later said it was quashed by the "powers that be." Hmmm.... Could it be that Chief Acorner, PBO? To bad the S*** hit that fan for poor old Van while PBO was still on Va-Ca. And a bad case of damage control it is.

This is another ACORN office that was solicited by the same undercover investigators and the response was the same....

Keep balming republicans for the mortgage business crash!!!

Thank goodness for these two people who exposed Acorn and what they are uising our tax money for.

Acorn has now been fired by the US Census Bureau.
HOORAY!!!

I think, it is only a matter of time, and Acorn will be under congressional investigation.

It will happen. Now that this has been exposed nationally.

This is another ACORN office that was solicited by the same undercover investigators and the response was the same....

Keep balming republicans for the mortgage business crash!!!

Woman in photo looks like michele obama to me ! You think! lol

:
Originally Posted by always
Woman in photo looks like michele obama to me ! You think! lol

XCALIDUM SAID: That's funny!!!:D:D

CHEAP SHOT...but totally expected and so true to form for your group ;)

LOOKING GOOD on both of your parts!!! Just proves my POV about that underlying race issue...the longer you too talk the more evident it is!!!

It's ridiculous to blame the Democratic Party or our President for any of this... and everyone knows it.

Truth is this is a very, very isolated incidence... and as the clip itself said these type of bad actors were turned down at several other ACORN locations.

I agree that no ACORN worker should be giving options if they are told that's not actually what's going on... but I also know how people talk when they think they are among friends and don't give a crap what someone else does for a living.

I'm sure the policy has now been strengthened so every worker knows to just state the facts, not volunteer any options, and give them the form to fill out.

But let's go back to the insane claim that this has something to do with the Democratic Party or our President because ACORN as a group is Left leaning.

If that's the bar we want to set then OBVIOUSLY the Republican Party and former President Bush are Highway Armed Robbers... as the Texas Police are a very Right leaning organization.
:rolleyes:

Werbung:
It's ridiculous to blame the Democratic Party or our President for any of this... and everyone knows it.

Truth is this is a very, very isolated incidence..and as the clip itself said these type of bad actors were turned down at several other ACORN locations.

I will agree with you that we cant blame democrats in general or even obama for what acorn is doing, UNLESS they keep hiring them with tax payer money even after learning about voter regestration fraud and the two things that have just come out with the mortage fraud. And I agree we can not blame obama or democrats in general UNLESS they try and stop investigations on acorn or protect acorn in anyway.

But this second part about these being very very isolated incidences? there are 2 stories in two different cities about the fraud with mortages and there are hundreds of cases in 14 states of voter regestration fraud. In many of those cases the acorn worker has already plead guilty.

Cant we just at least agree this group should not be getting government funding and should not be working for the government in any way?

If we as a nation cant even agree on something this simple then we really and truly have no hope of ever being a true United States again.

There is a time not so far back in our history that this would be a given.

Back