Adios To A Weasel

Greco

Here come da Judge. There goes Bernie.

Assuming he serves out his 150 year sentence, he'll walk out of prison as a 231 year old crook. To put that in perspective, that's 63 years older than Sookie Stackhouse's boyfriend, and he served in the Civil War.

Werbung:
Here come da Judge. There goes Bernie.

Assuming he serves out his 150 year sentence, he'll walk out of prison as a 231 year old crook. To put that in perspective, that's 63 years older than Sookie Stackhouse's boyfriend, and he served in the Civil War.

Oh, ya he was sure remorseful...too bad the body guard & personal secretary had other 'words/gems' from good ole Bernie that told a entire different P.O.V.

Well, that won't repay the BILLIONS that he ripped off of those investors but it might make a future 'Ponzi Scheming Crook' rethink his/her devious ways!!!

Isn't anyone going to stick up for poor Bernie? Anyone, anyone????

Nope. I guess not.

Except maybe to enter him in the Guinness Book of World Records as the biggest thief in the history of mankind.

Bernard Madoff, who appears to be the perpetrator of the largest financial fraud ever, was a politically active player in Washington. He paid the lobbying firm of Dow Lohnes Government Strategies some $400,000 over the last decade to buttonhole regulators and Congressmen.

The Madoff clan were also large donors to political candidates. They donated over $380,000 to individual politicians and political action committees since 1993, most of it going to Democrats.

Yes he is a demorat.

Bernard Madoff, who appears to be the perpetrator of the largest financial fraud ever, was a politically active player in Washington. He paid the lobbying firm of Dow Lohnes Government Strategies some $400,000 over the last decade to buttonhole regulators and Congressmen.

The Madoff clan were also large donors to political candidates. They donated over $380,000 to individual politicians and political action committees since 1993, most of it going to Democrats.

Yes he is a demorat.

Ted Bundy was a Republican

I dont realy know that, but I wanted to post something as mindless as you

Werbung:
Back