Afghanistan is Obama's Killing Field

asur

In case you haven't noticed the war isn't going well in Afghanistan!

The news media isn't talking about it, but we know better!

More soldiers are dying there under Obama's policies than under Bush!

What are Obama's policies? He was unsure we should stay the course!
Now he says pulling out is not in the cards? Which is it?

I tell you, being a US soldier in Afghanistan under Obama is a death sentence
right now! We have too few troop covering to much area. Obama is geeting
those boys slaughtered!

Obama will not send in the troops needed to secure that area, he just won't do it, you watch!

While Obama plays games, US soldiers are dying.

It's called change!

Werbung:
Gee....that isn't what Lil' Dumbya insisted!!!

:rolleyes:

"The reports from Afghanistan, at least the ones I get, are very encouraging," he said. "You know, we've got people who have been there last year and have been back this year [and they] report a different attitude. And they report people have got a sparkle in their eye. And women now all of a sudden no longer fear the future."

Drugs, warlordism, a surge in fundamentalism--Afghanistan remains an unfinished, daunting and complicated challenge, as American GIs continue to lose their lives fighting the Taliban remnants and searching for Osama bin Laden. But Bush made it seem all is swell. What is it about him? Last fall, he declared his administration had "put the Taliban out of business forever." At that time, Taliban attacks were increasing, and US troops were being killed in pursuit of the Taliban. Now Bush tells us things are going fine in Afghanistan because there is a gleam in the eyes of Afghans."

I don't believe this war is winnable. Many other nations, such as Britain and Russia, have run aground in Afghanistan.

Therefore, we need to decide what our goals our in Afghanistan, and if our goals are not achievable, what desirable goals are achievable, and how to achieve those goals.

mccloskey.jpg

those boys slaughtered!

Obama will not send in the troops needed to secure that area, he just won't do it, you watch!

It's called change!

I think we are all dumber...for having read that

yea Afgainstan...man its not even in the news ( well not in the sports page at least)

Mindless thats all your post is

those boys slaughtered!

It's called change!

it's pretty obvious that you would rather critize Obama than state facts....

1) tell me a news station aside from ESPN that ISNT covering the Afghan war and Obama's plans (which are sketchy as of right now)?

2) More soldiers are dying under Obama than Bush? That almost made me laugh, then i realized you might actually believe that... the fact is that 80% more US soldiers died in Iraq (an illegal war initated by Bush) than the Afghan war

i believe Obama needs to be a lot more aggressive in his decision making about this war but to consider him an agent of death... please GET SERIOUS!

Facts is Obama is weak and out troops are at stake!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091007/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_us_afghanistan

Just the facts! Now if you are a soldier looking to serve, Afghanistan is currently a good place
to avoid. But it's a shame, because it doesn't have to be that way!
The US could win this war, if we had the resolve and the right commander in chief to support this effort.

Obama only cares about his image
The fact still remains; He is an inconpetent person who has no clue how to be a president.
General Stanley McChrystal, in charge of the NATO troops in Afghanistan has said that he has only spoken once with Obama since Obama became president. That really speaks for Mr. Obama list of priorities. :mad:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/webl...mander-of-afghanistan-only-talked-to-obama-o/

The military general credited with capturing Saddam Hussein and killing the leader of al Qaeda in Iraq, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, says he has spoken with President Obama only once since taking command in Afghanistan.

"I’ve talked to the president, since I’ve been here, once on a VTC [video teleconference]," Gen. Stanley McChrystal told CBS reporter David Martin in a television interview that aired Sunday.

"You’ve talked to him once in 70 days?" Mr. Martin followed up.

"That is correct," the general replied.

This revelation comes amid the explosive publication of a classified report written by the general that said the war in Afghanistan "will likely result in failure" if more troops are not added next year. Yet, the debate over health care reform continues to dominate Washington’s political discussions.

On Monday, the White House announced President Obama would travel to Denmark to lobby the International Olympic Committee to select his hometown of Chicago for the 2016 summer games.

Former U.S. Ambassador for the United Nations John R. Bolton said the lack of communication with the general was indicative of Mr. Obama’s misplaced priorities.

Werbung:

those boys slaughtered!

It's called change!

Definition time...

LOW LIFE: Someone who bashes The President of the United States of America because he inherited a war. Someone who says The President of the United States of America and is not trying to make quality decisions but is hoping that American service men & women get killed.

My good man... have you no shame!:mad:

Back