Afghanistan...the gluttony continues

ASPCA4EVER

Land of the JAYHAWKS-ROCK CHOCK Jayhawk, KU

Werbung:
afghanist wants to take our freedoms.... so we must remove all freedoms in order to catch the afghnistans.

afghanist wants to take our freedoms.... so we must remove all freedoms in order to catch the afghnistans.

Frankly...as with this excellent cartoon...I'm thinking that we have created this 'RAT HOLE' that we just keep pouring money into and we are yet to see any results; in both human lives and in building infrastructures and we still don't have an accountability for the last 7+ years and the billions that have been sent there for basic services.

Is it the Afghanistan's hierarchy doing it...is it our own contractors doing it...is it some unknown source acting as a go between doing it :mad: Basically, who the hell knows for sure...we just send the money and don't ask for a receipt or accounting is pure ignorance and we have been very VERY IGNORANT ;)

Werbung:
Frankly...as with this excellent cartoon...I'm thinking that we have created this 'RAT HOLE' that we just keep pouring money into and we are yet to see any results; in both human lives and in building infrastructures and we still don't have an accountability for the last 7+ years and the billions that have been sent there for basic services.

Is it the Afghanistan's hierarchy doing it...is it our own contractors doing it...is it some unknown source acting as a go between doing it :mad: Basically, who the hell knows for sure...we just send the money and don't ask for a receipt or accounting is pure ignorance and we have been very VERY IGNORANT ;)

i heard the poppy fields are doing great... herion is on the rise in the states...looks like the war on drugs meets the war on terror...

Back