Ahmadinejad's filthy mouth

Werbung:
an apologist is someone who doesn't consider Islam a threat. even though they constantly threaten the West verbally, physically, and with terrorism.

as for Amadmaninjihad having power? he is a president, so yes he has some power.

an apologist is someone who doesn't consider Islam a threat. even though they constantly threaten the West verbally, physically, and with terrorism.

as for Amadmaninjihad having power? he is a president, so yes he has some power.

No.

Definition of apologist: a person who argues to defend or justify some policy or institution; "an apologist for capital punishment"

Try again.

Ah the leader of Iran, MyMommadidabadjob;) Obviously it is rhetoric, but eventually that all adds up and when the Piper shows up, better have the money ready. The Israelis have a funny way of getting back at those who wish them ill.

Really I wish Butch and MyMommadidabadjob would tone it down a bit really. It doesnt do the citizens of thier countries any favors with it.

wow. silly. get Amadmaninjihad and Osama on the phone and let's tell them that.

You don't think worshipping a reconstituted Jewish Zombie in the form of a corpse on a cross is silly?

You don't think the idea of blowing yourself up for 72 effing virgins (or is it raisins?) when you get to heaven (assuming you do) is silly (when everyone knows virgins don't have the experience to make it any fun).

You don't think the idea you need to wear magical underwear to stand in the presence of a diety is silly?

You don't think standing in the middle of a desert having a heartfelt conversation with a piece of burning shrubbery is siilly?

Oh come on.:rolleyes:

You don't think worshipping a reconstituted Jewish Zombie in the form of a corpse on a cross is silly?

You don't think the idea of blowing yourself up for 72 effing virgins (or is it raisins?) when you get to heaven (assuming you do) is silly (when everyone knows virgins don't have the experience to make it any fun).

You don't think the idea you need to wear magical underwear to stand in the presence of a diety is silly?

You don't think standing in the middle of a desert having a heartfelt conversation with a piece of burning shrubbery is siilly?

Oh come on.:rolleyes:
Yote, you miss the point again. it doesn't matter what I think. it matters that there are people who believe the 72 virgin thing, and will strap on a vest because of that belief. get that part? and they don't think they are silly.

so what you and I think isn't really important. what is important is the actions that come from people who believe in these theologies. and there are many.

Werbung:
Yote, you miss the point again. it doesn't matter what I think. it matters that there are people who believe the 72 virgin thing, and will strap on a vest because of that belief. get that part? and they don't think they are silly.

so what you and I think isn't really important. what is important is the actions that come from people who believe in these theologies. and there are many.

You're right. Extremists are all nutters.

Back