Al Qaida is US puppet

Werbung:
So Iran, China, Russia, North Korea are all really just puppets of the US in your opinion?

Yes. Iran, because it has been the one spot in the middle east were anti-US resistance hasnt happened, plus it is a striking force of fundelmentalism. China, because it is a hyper-capitalist slave state that allows hundreds of American companies to eat away at its population, Russia, because it is a link in the long line of the prostitute slave-trade and one of the five major imperialist powers on earth. North Korea, because it feebly gives into all our demands, deliberatly attempts to make communism look like crap to the rest of the world, and got the little nuclear power it has from Chinese and American companies.

yes. Iran, because it has been the one spot in the middle east were anti-us resistance hasnt happened, plus it is a striking force of fundelmentalism. China, because it is a hyper-capitalist slave state that allows hundreds of american companies to eat away at its population, russia, because it is a link in the long line of the prostitute slave-trade and one of the five major imperialist powers on earth. North korea, because it feebly gives into all our demands, deliberatly attempts to make communism look like crap to the rest of the world, and got the little nuclear power it has from chinese and american companies.

You have a very warped view of the world.

Al Qaida and Mujahedeen

Bin Laden was an asset of CIA and was used to fight against Soviet Union in 80s. At that time Bin Laden's group was called as Majahideen. Qaida was used as a data base in communiction.

In early 90, when Soviet Union collapsed, US intelligence turned its resource on to Mid-east countries which are rich in oil resource, they revive the retired asset - Bin Laden. Bin Laden returned to Islamic world trying to provoke a conflict so that US could justify an interference and invasion.

On 2001, when US inside group had their puppet Bush to be the president, the war was ready. 911 was done to justify the war. To prevent people to link the "terror attack" with Islamic fannatic (Mujahedeen) and CIA, US intelligence then starts to use "Al Qaida" as "terrorist" group to justify the "war on terror". Since then, they blame every terror attack on "Al qaida". Al Qaida could be viewed as a group of special opratives commanded by US intelligence. Their mission is to activate false flag terror attack on civilians to justify US military action.

What Al Qaida did - bombing WTC, killing US civilians on 911, and bombing innocent civilians in Iraq, all targetted at ordinary people. It tarnished Islam as savage, inhuman, cruel. Who benefited? Who expanded the police power by Patriot Act? Who got fat budget? If you can answer these questions, then you know what is Al Qaida - a tool of US intelligence.

Al Qaida and Mujahedeen

Bin Laden was an asset of CIA and was used to fight against Soviet Union in 80s. At that time Bin Laden's group was called as Majahideen. Qaida was used as a data base in communiction.

In early 90, when Soviet Union collapsed, US intelligence turned its resource on to Mid-east countries which are rich in oil resource, they revive the retired asset - Bin Laden. Bin Laden returned to Islamic world trying to provoke a conflict so that US could justify an interference and invasion.

On 2001, when US inside group had their puppet Bush to be the president, the war was ready. 911 was done to justify the war. To prevent people to link the "terror attack" with Islamic fannatic (Mujahedeen) and CIA, US intelligence then starts to use "Al Qaida" as "terrorist" group to justify the "war on terror". Since then, they blame every terror attack on "Al qaida". Al Qaida could be viewed as a group of special opratives commanded by US intelligence. Their mission is to activate false flag terror attack on civilians to justify US military action.

What Al Qaida did - bombing WTC, killing US civilians on 911, and bombing innocent civilians in Iraq, all targetted at ordinary people. It tarnished Islam as savage, inhuman, cruel. Who benefited? Who expanded the police power by Patriot Act? Who got fat budget? If you can answer these questions, then you know what is Al Qaida - a tool of US intelligence.

That sounds super-erie when you listen to gothic-industrial while reading it. Gave me goose-bumps. Anyway, that was awsome.

No, I just dont see through the glazed-over eyes of a brainwashed right winger.

No, what you do not see is reality. :rolleyes:

You just claimed everyone, including open enemies of the United States, are really in fact puppets of the United States... and your reasoning was that at one point we sold them arms...

No, what you do not see is reality. :rolleyes:

You just claimed everyone, including open enemies of the United States, are really in fact puppets of the United States... and your reasoning was that at one point we sold them arms...

You know very well that I did not say that! That was something I said about al qaida and the taliban, but someone else came up with a better reason. All the other nations and organisations I mentioned were there because they shared thier ideals with the United States or were in open alliances in them.

It helps to note that there are interests who are NOT aligned with the U.S.A.
or any other nation, these are the corporations & bankers who have NO allegiance to ANY nation at all but just their own lust for POWER & MONEY!

Remember ....
" I care not who makes a nations laws, let me control the money..."

Planet Earth ... we have a problem here!

It helps to note that there are interests who are NOT aligned with the U.S.A.
or any other nation, these are the corporations & bankers who have NO allegiance to ANY nation at all but just their own lust for POWER & MONEY!

Remember ....
" I care not who makes a nations laws, let me control the money..."

Planet Earth ... we have a problem here!

Finally, somebody gets it.

Werbung:
Unraveling the Myth of Al Qaida

By Peter Chamberlin 13 Jan 2008

The myth of "al Qaida" is built on an expansive foundation of many half-truths and hidden facts. It is a CIA creation... In order to explain away the billions of dollars worth of weapons and training that went into the operation, they chose a rich jihadi, a Saudi millionaire named Osama bin Laden, who had been a faithful recruiter and business agent of the Mujahedeen. He was painted as the sole financier of the entire enormous operation that was centered in Pakistan and Afghanistan. Bin Laden may not even have known that he was playing a part in a deceitful CIA global drama until after the fact.
Article continues--

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=7787

US fight against phantom? A Bin Laden in legend but US can never touch a hair of him. A WMD in Bush's mouth but can never been found. Government always put a target there so they can squeeze money and power from people. Al Qaida becomes an universal excuse. Here is another phantom.

Back