Al Qaida is US puppet

That is not a refutation.

It is the tactic of someone who can't respond but won't accept.

tell me, where has a steel framed building collapsed due to heat (apart from the WTC)?

Werbung:
I thought al Qaeda was a figment of our imagination - well someone claims this here on the HOP.

So, I guess these reports are all made up to deceive Americans. For what ends? Only a delusional person can determine.

Al Qaeda attack on U.S. months away, CIA director tells Congress

Al Qaeda can be expected to attempt an attack on the United States in the next three to six months, senior U.S. intelligence officials told Congress on Tuesday.

The terrorist organization is deploying operatives to the U.S. to carry out new attacks from inside the country, including "clean" recruits with a negligible trail of terrorist contacts, CIA Director Leon Panetta said.

Al Qaeda is also inspiring homegrown extremists to trigger violence on their own, Panetta added.

The annual assessment of the nation's terror threats provided no startling new terror trends, but amplified growing concerns since the failed attack on Christmas Day to bring down an airliner bound for Detroit that militants are growing harder to detect and moving more quickly in their plots.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/intern..._L_INTELLI195239--300x300.jpg[/IMG] [/QUOTE]

tell me, where has a steel framed building collapsed due to heat (apart from the WTC)?

Gipper, because the CIA says something it doesn't make it true.

Remember WMD and 9/11?

You are told about these impending attacks to perpetuate the myth that you are at risk from terrorism so that poor deluded people will support the laying down of poor people's lives fighting wars for oil and gas to keep rich people rich.

You are perfect delusional material. They love people like you who not only believe this nonesense but run round screaming at anyone who can see that the CIA are not wearing any clothes.

The fact is that you are massively more at risk from your fellow countrymen.

tell me where has anything like a plane hitting a giant tower of those sizes?

please already all dealt with, go read the other threads if you care...I am not wasting time with evry damn 911 and birther who will never listen anyway

Look, Tower 7 was not hit by a plane.

Nor was the Pentagon for that matter but everyone accepts that Tower 7 was NOT hit by anything at all.

But it was a steel framed building and it is the only steel framed building ever to collapase due to fire.

Now isn't that just a bit weird?

Feel free to respond to a point you have invented rather than the one I am actually making.

As above

Gipper, because the CIA says something it doesn't make it true.

Remember WMD and 9/11?

You are told about these impending attacks to perpetuate the myth that you are at risk from terrorism so that poor deluded people will support the laying down of poor people's lives fighting wars for oil and gas to keep rich people rich.

You are perfect delusional material. They love people like you who not only believe this nonesense but run round screaming at anyone who can see that the CIA are not wearing any clothes.

The fact is that you are massively more at risk from your fellow countrymen.

The CIA and every other government agency, law enforcement, media, and academic organizations and all the world's police agencies knows al Qaida is a threat. Yet, you cling to this crazy kooky belief because you hate America.

Why don't you sneak into Yemen and join al Qaida? But, be careful you might lose your head. :D

No doubt the government lies to the people (hell BO lies every day), but to believe that al Qaida is a conspiracy by our government is beyond illogical.

Your government can't get OBL, so why should I worry about joining AQ.

Just keep believeing Gipper, they love you. Oh, now just pop your uniform on and go and die to get us some more oil, there's a love.

Your government can't get OBL, so why should I worry about joining AQ.

Just keep believeing Gipper, they love you. Oh, now just pop your uniform on and go and die to get us some more oil, there's a love.

Again you post nothing to back your crazy assertions.

Keep trolling dude. Its free country until people like you seize control.

The US spends over $600Bn per annum on arms/war.

It is 41% of the world spend.

That money could be used to make your life better but the Government doesn't care about you. They just want you to believe that this arms spending is good so that you run round shouting at anyone who challenges it. And they can stay rich and powerful. And you can stay poor and potential cannon fodder.

They love suckers

Look, Tower 7 was not hit by a plane.

Nor was the Pentagon for that matter but everyone accepts that Tower 7 was NOT hit by anything at all.

But it was a steel framed building and it is the only steel framed building ever to collapse due to fire.

Now isn't that just a bit weird?

Feel free to respond to a point you have invented rather than the one I am actually making.

As above

How about you explain how the building could've been rigged to collapse without anyone seeing it. Like, how do you place explosives on steel girders without cutting holes in the building all over the place? How do you cut through all the supports you don't blow without leaving a single tell-tale mark. It'd take weeks and weeks for a large crew to demolish a building, plus lots of cutting, and lots of explosives. Everyone in the building had to be in on it! IF the government could pull that rabbit out if its arse, Bush would still be dictator!

How about you explain how the building could've been rigged to collapse without anyone seeing it. Like, how do you place explosives on steel girders without cutting holes in the building all over the place? How do you cut through all the supports you don't blow without leaving a single tell-tale mark. It'd take weeks and weeks for a large crew to demolish a building, plus lots of cutting, and lots of explosives. Everyone in the building had to be in on it! IF the government could pull that rabbit out if its arse, Bush would still be dictator!

The same way you prove that no plane hit the pentgon..show pics that don't clearly show parts....and ignore all other pics that do...like the big Freaking Engine you can see ( someone ran out and placed it there when no one was looking after the fact!)

Werbung:
The same way you prove that no plane hit the pentgon..show pics that don't clearly show parts....and ignore all other pics that do...like the big Freaking Engine you can see ( someone ran out and placed it there when no one was looking after the fact!)

Probably carried it in their underware.

Back