Alan Colmes grows a set

Popeye

Since news of the Edward's affair broke, the right wing hosts and pundits on Fox News have been going on and on about how the American people could no longer trust Edwards because of his infidelity.

Watch Alan Colmes put Hannity and the conservative guests on the defensive as he asks what many of us have been thinking...why the double standard? If you claim you can't trust Edwards due to his cheating, how then can you justify trusting McCain?

Werbung:
The comparison is as stupid as your post. :D Every time the dems get caught red-handed in something very bad, their lib media sycophants try to bail them out of it by making half-baked, or in this case completely false comparisons with republicans. I doubt if many people are buying it - Edwards, the slimy ambulance-chasing lawyer who got rich driving up medical insurance costs, is out of business for good.

No, the REAL question is this; If it's "OK" for Dim-O-Craps to cheat on their wives (ala` Bill Clinton) while they're IN OFFICE, why is it NOT "OK" for McCain to have done it while he was in the Navy, years before he ever ran for political office? For that matter, if it's "OK" for Dim-O-Craps to cheat on their wives at all, what gives them any right to comment on ANYONE cheating, at all?

LIBERAL, THY NAME IS HYPOCRISY

Popeye, this has made my day!!! I love Alan Colmes because he can have the deck stacked totally against him of Fox news but still get in some good licks. And when he does Hannity shouts him down in his segment because Hannity just can't stand it. Now they want people to believe that McCain had an excuse to cheat on his wife when he came back from Vietnam where in truth he was a songbird anyway who was treated special.

I just had to watch it three times because I wanted to see Hannity squirm around and scream over Colmes. Colmes has scored some good ones on Fox News but this is the best!

Thanks so much for posting this because I haven't been watching H and C because of the olympics.

No, the REAL question is this; If it's "OK" for Dim-O-Craps to cheat on their wives (ala` Bill Clinton) while they're IN OFFICE, why is it NOT "OK" for McCain to have done it while he was in the Navy, years before he ever ran for political office? For that matter, if it's "OK" for Dim-O-Craps to cheat on their wives at all, what gives them any right to comment on ANYONE cheating, at all?

LIBERAL, THY NAME IS HYPOCRISY

Why don't we just be honest with ourselves and point out the fact thats its wrong period for anyone holding a public office to act in such an undescent manner.

It can be citied the numorous times both right and left wingers have not only cheated.. had carnal affairs or screwed the system out of something that you wonder if it out ways the good people in office considering the amount that haven't been caught.

In hindsight all this proves is that your representives.. or at least a large population of them.. are people with no moral standing and even less care for American intrests.

If we are gonna continue on this basis.. lets at least keep a running count for the readers.. Seems so far .. Reps 1 Dems 1 :D

Well I'm not a dimocrat or a rebugnican but I don't get how being tortured and having every bone in his body broken every day and everything else and having his spirit broken too as well as his bones, could make it o.k. to cheat on his wife and have to get himself a new trophy wife because the old one got her bones broken and so on and so on.

Alan Colmes got im guuuuuuuuudddddd!

Why don't we just be honest with ourselves and point out the fact thats its wrong period for anyone holding a public office to act in such an undescent manner. :D

It's been tried, but the Dim-O-Craps consistantly pull the "we don't care about it, so it's OK when our guys do it, but you Repub don't approve of it, so we're going to rub shiite in your face every time one of yours does it for cheap political points" game.

There's an old saying that says "it's not a good idea to wrestle with a pig, because you're only going to get covered in mud, and the pig likes it." Well, I don't mind getting dirty, and I DEARLY love good pork BBQ, so I just dive right in there.

It's been tried, but the Dim-O-Craps consistantly pull the "we don't care about it, so it's OK when our guys do it, but you Repub don't approve of it, so we're going to rub shiite in your face every time one of yours does it for cheap political points" game.

There's an old saying that says "it's not a good idea to wrestle with a pig, because you're only going to get covered in mud, and the pig likes it." Well, I don't mind getting dirty, and I DEARLY love good pork BBQ, so I just dive right in there.

I guess the saying "two wrongs don't make a right" never struck reps as
genius?

which again proves my point... nethier is right and the majority rather play banter against each other then solves real issues.

Sure Makes Bob Barr and his flipped view-points seem more fesiable.

And did everyone notice when Hannity tried to say that because the songbird got all his bones broken he would have an excuse to dump his old wife cause he wasn't in his right mind or something?

I'm sorry farmer but I have had to report you once again for your had behaviour. I just can't tolerate being called names like that!

But when you settle down I would like to talk to you and try to convince you that you are very lucky to have Canadians such as me who are interested in helping fix your very sick system.

Have a nice day farmer!

And don't you think Alan Colmes got im guuuuuudddddd?

Tell it to Jesus hoser, the Chaplin's on leave and NOBODY cares, because you have repeatedly done FAR worse.

As far as your not talking to be, HELLS BELLS, if I'd known that all it would take to shut you up is some colorful metaphores and a few explatives, I'd have been writing like I used to talk when I was in the service! Thanks for the "heads up" though, I'll be sure to include "foul language" in my posts more often, and maybe you'll just LEAVE!

Tell it to Jesus hoser, the Chaplin's on leave and NOBODY cares, because you have repeatedly done FAR worse.

As far as your not talking to be, HELLS BELLS, if I'd known that all it would take to shut you up is some colorful metaphores and a few explatives, I'd have been writing like I used to talk when I was in the service! Thanks for the "heads up" though, I'll be sure to include "foul language" in my posts more often, and maybe you'll just LEAVE!

I'm sorry farmer but I have had to report you for calling me a 'hoser'.

And now I shall just have to ignore you for a while to keep the peace.

Have a nice day farmer!

Werbung:
Well farmer, it's pretty obvious that you're not ignoring me and you just want to cause trouble so I'll just ignore you for a while. But that doesn't mean I won't read your messages and report you when you're naughty.

Have a nice day farmer!

Back