Algore to Global Warming Skeptics: You Are Like Racists!!!

Werbung:
Algore has decided that people like me are just like the racists of the south! I have to admit this might turn more people his way, no one wants to be like a racist.

This one is pretty though, low even for Algore!

http://img.ibtimes.com/www/articles...re-climate-change-global-warming-skeptics.htm

The title of the article is very misleading. Al Gore says the battle to convince people of global warming is as difficult as was the battle to convince people against racism. He did not link the skeptics to the racists as such. He simply compared the difficulties of the battles.

So the title becomes,
"Algore to Global Warming Skeptics: You Are Like Racists!!!"

In a few more weeks there will be an article titled.,
"Al Gore says the f*king global warming skeptics are f*king racists!"

This is the sort of thing that creates such a divide between Americans. Please read the article and look more closely at the two out of context quotes. I know you hate Gore, but please be fair.

The title of the article is very misleading. Al Gore says the battle to convince people of global warming is as difficult as was the battle to convince people against racism. He did not link the skeptics to the racists as such. He simply compared the difficulties of the battles.

So the title becomes,
"Algore to Global Warming Skeptics: You Are Like Racists!!!"

In a few more weeks there will be an article titled.,
"Al Gore says the f*king global warming skeptics are f*king racists!"

This is the sort of thing that creates such a divide between Americans. Please read the article and look more closely at the two out of context quotes. I know you hate Gore, but please be fair.

I actually went by the video on the news, that is what lead me to look for the story. Ill see if I can find the video for you.

You are right I really can't stand Algore even a little bit.

Did you see the video of him saying the core of the earth was millions of degrees? I posted a link about that a while ago... it was funny!

I actually went by the video on the news, that is what lead me to look for the story. Ill see if I can find the video for you.

You are right I really can't stand Algore even a little bit.

Did you see the video of him saying the core of the earth was millions of degrees? I posted a link about that a while ago... it was funny!

The video was referenced in the article. I clicked on the video of the full interview, but it was about an hour long, and started out rather slowly. I didn't have that much time. So I will have to remain uninformed. :(

Werbung:
The video was referenced in the article. I clicked on the video of the full interview, but it was about an hour long, and started out rather slowly. I didn't have that much time. So I will have to remain uninformed. :(

Ill look through it and tell you were to fast forward to :) but i cant right now, just got home from soccer and i got to get dinner started

Back