1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Alice Walker's daughter on feminism

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by SW85, May 23, 2008.

1. SW85

SW85 New Member

Here's a sad article I found written by Rebecca Walker, daughter of feminist author Alice Walker, detailing the joys she's found in motherfood and which her own mother withheld from her, ultimately disowning her daughter just for getting pregnant. It confirms my belief that the bulk of radical feminists are what Robert Locke once called "palpable misfits" utterly unqualified to tell women how to their lives. Original link is here.

It's long, but an excellent read; I've copied the first few paragraphs here.

2. Libsmasher

Libsmasher New Member

The feminazis, as I have said, hate specifically the idea of motherhood. They look at pregnancy as a disease epidemic that afflicts most women, but since 1972 the cure, abortion, has been available. Their goal is LITERALLY the overthrow of the "patriarchy", ie, white males, and feel the only impediment to success is this disease, pregnancy, and therefore they must fight it at every turn.