All-American Muslim

Wrong again

I defend justice, equality, humanity, truth, science...you know..all those things your average American hates favouring injustice, lies, religion, violence etc

The reason most of my posts seem negative is that most people posting on this board are right wing (stupid) and religious (stupid)

So most of the posts are spouting poorly thought out politics, religion, and the product of ignorance, nationalism and gullibility

It is hard to respond to that kind of crap positively

Werbung:
Wrong again

I defend justice, equality, humanity, truth, science...you know..all those things your average American hates favouring injustice, lies, religion, violence etc

The reason most of my posts seem negative is that most people posting on this board are right wing (stupid) and religious (stupid)

So most of the posts are spouting poorly thought out politics, religion, and the product of ignorance, nationalism and gullibility

It is hard to respond to that kind of crap positively

simply referring to things a stupid is hardly a defense

There may well be people reading these posts who did believe the nonsense of the religious right but who are starting to question it

I am sure it will be a help to them to see rational people openly deriding the holding of such views, that they are not alone, that it is ok to say that right wing religious fundamentalism in any guise is worthy only of ridicule

There may well be people reading these posts who did believe the nonsense of the religious right but who are starting to question it

I am sure it will be a help to them to see rational people openly deriding the holding of such views, that they are not alone, that it is ok to say that right wing religious fundamentalism in any guise is worthy only of ridicule

people here mostly ignore others standing on a box and yelling. as my mom pointed out "You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar"

But my post was explaining why many of my posts seem negative

The answer is that I am, in general, responding to people who are posting stupid views

I like to call a spade a spade

But my post was explaining why many of my posts seem negative

The answer is that I am, in general, responding to people who are posting stupid views

I like to call a spade a spade

well so long as you are content to state opinion only thats fine. but forums like this are more about debate.

And I can't see how I have contravened this principle

Describing right wing religious fundamentalism as stupid is pretty restrained as far as I am concerned

Well pretty much everyone agrees that right wing religious fundamentalism is stupid

It is just that most of them only think that if it is someone else's RWRF

Well pretty much everyone agrees that right wing religious fundamentalism is stupid

It is just that most of them only think that if it is someone else's RWRF

I'm reminded of the comment of the socialite in NYC commenting on the election of some GOP president, she said 'I cant believe he got elected, I dont know anyone who voted for him'.

Werbung:
Indeed

All religion is rubbish except mine

The fact that people can hold such a position seriously has to make you doubt their sanity

Back