All costs of child rearing should be borne by men.

Gnostic Christian Bishop

All costs of child rearing should be borne by men.

At one time, inheritance was strictly to the male heirs. Some women ended up owning some of the wealth of course but wealth was basically in the hands of men.

Men decided just how much wealth was to go to their sons. Consideration of women was secondary.

Consider.

Women, when stressed by financial considerations do not produce the best children. The more stress a woman has when pregnant and after while rearing the child, the less of a child and adult she will have produced. This is not good for society.

To improve society as a whole, now that half of the children grow up in poverty and lack of opportunity, I think men must step up and take more of the burden. Parental love demands that we change our ways.

Women are clearly failing to do what is required, in terms of family and quality of offspring, --- thanks to the poor quality of men and how we are financing birth, --- and I think that men of better quality must step up and shift the financial burden away from women. This would produce unstressed births and better human beings. I see it as a man’s social duty.

It would also be a rite of passage for young men who are producing all of the bastard children that we see everywhere and who are stuck in a financial doldrums that is holding us all back as a wealthy society.

Women presently hold most of the financial burden for child rearing and this is detrimental to all of society. Should we as a society do the right thing and un-stress the births in our country and thus produce better people?

We keep talking about women’s reproductive rights. I think we should be talking about men’s duty in terms of reproductive rights and responsibility. Our children deserve this.

We men have shirked their duty to society by allowing the production of less than the best possible births. We are shirking our duty to our children if we do not bear the financial burden of the best possible births/rearing. I think that if things are to improve, men will have to do the right thing and foot the bills.

Regards

DL

Werbung:
Parents should share the cost of rearing children equally. The days when men were the sole bread winners are gone. In fact since there are more women graduating from college it won't be long before there are more women working. The gender roles will be changing. Women will be working, the men will be home with the kids.

Parents should share the cost of rearing children equally. The days when men were the sole bread winners are gone. In fact since there are more women graduating from college it won't be long before there are more women working. The gender roles will be changing. Women will be working, the men will be home with the kids.

Does it really matter on the circumstances that the child is brought up, as long as it's brought up in a loving, healthy family surrounding?

Whatever role a parent takes I'd surely up to that family unit to decide, and as long as they do what's best for all of them, who are we to say they've got things wrong?

Most men shirk their responsibilities these days which is probably the reason why many choose not to get married. So if a woman her willingness to bear all costs of raising a child because the father isn't around it's laudable.

Most men shirk their responsibilities these days which is probably the reason why many choose not to get married. So if a woman her willingness to bear all costs of raising a child because the father isn't around it's laudable.

Interesting take on the issue. "Most men shrink their responsibilities"? Why is it never considered that if the women were not so "loose" with their chastity the child would not be the question to begin with? Birth control, and condoms, do not prevent all pregnancies. And I know of very few women who have the financial ability to "bear all costs of raising a child". I even know of cases where the woman has claimed as many as 5 possibilities as to who the father is, and all 5 are forced to pay child support. Of course, DNA has eliminated most of that crap.

I'm also not exactly happy with that comment either about most men. Being a man myself, while a lot of men do shirk their responsibilities, so do a lot of females also.

These days especially it's not always men to blame, no matter what the media tends to portray, and I know a lot of men bringing up children on their own, because the mother doesn't want to stick around.

Few men can do the better job that women can do at that. If you think the kids are bad now, watch. IMO of course.

I do not think the numbers will be as high as you think. Both men and women will know better. But who knows. Men might grow the right kind of attitude.

Regards
DL

But if you do choose to bear most costs, the quality of available men will likely continue to drop as well as the quality of the child if there is just not enough cash.

You have a good heart and may be willing to let men off the hook but by doing so, you reduce the quality of men's thinking and sense of duty. I hope you change your mind on this.

Regards
DL

Interesting take on the issue. "Most men shrink their responsibilities"? Why is it never considered that if the women were not so "loose" with their chastity the child would not be the question to begin with? Birth control, and condoms, do not prevent all pregnancies. .

Women are what men demand. Men are demanding loose women and are getting what they want.

Nice though that only the women are loose in your world while I see the the men who are way looser.

If women are sluts it is because the men are whores.

Regards
DL

I'm also not exactly happy with that comment either about most men. Being a man myself, while a lot of men do shirk their responsibilities, so do a lot of females also.

These days especially it's not always men to blame, no matter what the media tends to portray, and I know a lot of men bringing up children on their own, because the mother doesn't want to stick around.

I agree that a % of men step up, but a small % as compared to the women that are stepping up.

Regards
DL

Well, at least your not going the route of racism. You simply said a bad environment produces "people with problems" and we need to stop that, instead of just simply saying we should stop the breeding of the so called "genetically inferior". Of course, there is nothing wrong with disabled people etc, and saying so would make me sound very evil. Nonetheless, we wouldn't want to promote making people disabled, as is seen in Pakistan where more than half of the population marries thier first cousin.:rolleyes:

The idea of disability can sometimes run into the same philosophical question as beauty. Is beauty in the eye of the beholder? Wouldn't only a monster say mean things about the disabled?

Last edited:
Well, at least your not going the route of racism. You simply said a bad environment produces "people with problems" and we need to stop that, instead of just simply saying we should stop the breeding of the so called "genetically inferior". Of course, there is nothing wrong with disabled people etc, and saying so would make me sound very evil. Nonetheless, we wouldn't want to promote making people disabled, as is seen in Pakistan where more than half of the population marries thier first cousin.:rolleyes:

The idea of disability can sometimes run into the same philosophical question as beauty. Is beauty in the eye of the beholder? Wouldn't only a monster say mean things about the disabled?

I guess it would depend on the truthfulness of the statement. Truth can be hurtful but is just the truth and may not be said to be mean. If only said to be mean then sure, one is better to just shut up as there is no purpose to causing the pain.

Regards
DL

Quite a good proposition but it would require a paradigm shift for the male gender since men are not conditioned by nature and socialization to nurture. It takes a combination of goodwill, legislation and a dose of humour for the ball to change court. Women being the caregivers aren't likely to concede readily and would likely have tongues wagging at the opportunity of a lucrative child support program. Not that it isn't proper.

Men should step up and provide at least half the costs. Of course, that situation would only work if the woman does all the household work, and the man has a good paying job. In another situation, both the man and woman would work, so again the cost should be split.

A big problem nowadays is one parent homes. They cause massive destruction to society as the kids, especially boys, grow up into immature punks. Certain areas of the US and South Africa are full of them. The only way to stop this situation is to provide fathers, because kids are only afraid of thier father.

Werbung:
Men should step up and provide at least half the costs. Of course, that situation would only work if the woman does all the household work, and the man has a good paying job. In another situation, both the man and woman would work, so again the cost should be split.

A big problem nowadays is one parent homes. They cause massive destruction to society as the kids, especially boys, grow up into immature punks. Certain areas of the US and South Africa are full of them. The only way to stop this situation is to provide fathers, because kids are only afraid of thier father.

First off, the woman has to know which man is the father, and the father has to be reassured the child is his. DNA test prove possibilities, and are not 100% accurate. This, of course, is the result when you accept a society of whores male, or female.

Back