All Joe Wilson; All-The-Time!!!!

Mr. Shaman

"Whether because of his outspokenness or in spite of it, Wilson is a major recipient of contributions from the health care industryhttp://rawstory.com/08/news/2009/09/10/obama-speech-disrupter-a-health-industry-darling/.

In fact, over his entire congressional career, health professionals represent Wilson’s top industry contributors, donating a total of $244,196 to his campaign, according to the Center for Responsive Politics OpenSecrets.org database. He received another $86,150 from pharmaceutical companies, $73,050 from insurance companies and $68,000 from hospitals and nursing homes.

Among Wilson’s top contributors are the American Hospital Association, a lobby group that represents the interests of hospitals and health networks, and the American Medical Association, which represents physicians."

Yeah....you're A Great Amerikan, Joe!!

:rolleyes:

Werbung:
Yeah....you're A Great Amerikan, Joe!!

:rolleyes:

What a pathetic loser this Joe Wilson character is!!!:rolleyes:

I mean this is like unchartered territory for disrespect not for the man but THE OFFICE OF PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA in a formal speech to Congress!

And we wonder where the teabaggers get their bad behavior from... oh, it's Republicant "leaders" like Joe the heckler Wilson.

He can kiss ass and apologize all he wants now... Joe Wilson is still a first class jerk. I guess the plan is just let them implode on their own and let the rational people take note.

Our President shows great class in dealing with these jerk offs... where he finds the strength is beyond me.

Back