All-Of-A-Sudden, Republicans Are "Concerned"?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....after (nearly) eight-years of giving The Idiot Son endless-passes....Republicans finally "get it", huh?

Great-timing, there.

:rolleyes:

Shhhh... that's the part Republicans convienently skim right over.:eek: It's become their SOP (standard operating proceedure).

9-11 the worst terrorist attack ever on American soil... the Republicans run out and beat their chests... WE ARE THE PARTY OF NATIONAL SECURITY!:eek:

The entire economy colapses during the two terms of a Republican Presidentall most all of which the Republicans controled everything... The Republicans run out and beat their chests... WE ARE THE PARTY WITH THE ANSWERS ON HOW TO FIX THE ECONOMY!

It would be funny if it wasn't so disastrous and sad!

Werbung:
they where where they to vote down that one? grrrr

Yea, the House Republicans blocked the plan initially. The RSC put forth one of their own as well that was not as ridiculous.

McCain running back to Congress to pass the bailout not only killed his campaign, but really put the Republicans in the House in a politically tough spot.

Shhhh... that's the part Republicans convienently skim right over.:eek: It's become their SOP (standard operating proceedure).

9-11 the worst terrorist attack ever on American soil... the Republicans run out and beat their chests... WE ARE THE PARTY OF NATIONAL SECURITY!:eek:

The entire economy colapses during the two terms of a Republican Presidentall most all of which the Republicans controled everything... The Republicans run out and beat their chests... WE ARE THE PARTY WITH THE ANSWERS ON HOW TO FIX THE ECONOMY!

It would be funny if it wasn't so disastrous and sad!

True fiscal conservatives have been against Bush's increased government from the get-go. This is not some 8 years later they decide to do it. Give me a break.

True fiscal conservatives have been against Bush's increased government from the get-go. This is not some 8 years later they decide to do it. Give me a break.

That's both true... but you'll have to admit also pointless. I'll tell you why.

Because the Republican Party is the Republican Party. They are not the "ultra Conservative Party". I'm talking about the two political Parties we have... not some branch or wing of one or the other. So my statement is totally the truth concerning the Parties we actually have.

Now maybe the ultra Conservatives might want to break away from the Republican Party. I think as we see the country moving the other way that's probably not a winner anytime soon but they would be free to try.

True fiscal conservatives have been against Bush's increased government from the get-go. This is not some 8 years later they decide to do it.
Gee.....lemme guess....this is another o' those Everybody knows factoids, right?

Gee.....lemme guess....this is another o' those Everybody knows factoids, right?

Yes, fiscal conservatives have been grumbling about Bush since the 2000 election. You can believe it or not, I do not particularly care.

obama's stimulus package looks remarkably like he is just going to pay off all of his supporters at once and call it stimulus. What exactly is increased spending in schools going to do to stimulate the economy. What sort of stimulus is expected from increasing funding to disability programs, or green energy spending, or increased medicaid funding?

These are political payoffs and will not stimulate the economy. More money in the taxpayer's pockets is what will stimulate the economy.

so much that they help him get 4 more years...that or there are realy that few fiscal conservatives now that they cant even effect there own party, let alone the US.

Bush may not have been the conservative I wanted. But given the alternative of Kerry, I clearly had no better option than Bush.

Just because we vote for the most conservative candidate, doesn't mean he was as conservative as we wanted. I would have gone for Fred Thompson first, or possibly Ron Paul.

obama's stimulus package looks remarkably like he is just going to pay off all of his supporters at once and call it stimulus. What exactly is increased spending in schools going to do to stimulate the economy. What sort of stimulus is expected from increasing funding to disability programs, or green energy spending, or increased medicaid funding?

These are political payoffs and will not stimulate the economy. More money in the taxpayer's pockets is what will stimulate the economy.

And shockingly, it's the exact same thing Clinton did when he first got into office. He tried to cram through a massive stimulus packages, that was so bloated with pork spending, and crony pay offs, that by the time he was done stuffing the bill with pay offs, even the democrats couldn't choke is, and voted the bill down.

Funny how every time they talk about "change", he ends up looking more and more like past presidencies. Apparently "change" is the newest word for "politics as usual".

Bush may not have been the conservative I wanted. But given the alternative of Kerry, I clearly had no better option than Bush.
You can only hope the same options are available....once you're old-enough to vote, Skippy.

You can only hope the same options are available....once you're old-enough to vote,

And maybe "others" will still do their duty as AMERICANS and vote. Yeah sure. Complaining is so much easier.

Werbung:
Back