almost forgotten in the obamacare debate

dogtowner

Staff member
almost but not quite

as the government looks to be a big part of giving health insurance to non tax payers, it puts it in a grand position to dictate how those workers must be...... organized.

y'all remember this tidbit ? I do.

The Obamacare law, once fully implemented, will dramatically increase the number of health care workers receiving payment for their services through government programs, including Medicaid and so-called “public option” government-run insurance plans.

“The government employee unions can then enlist pro-union state governments to treat these health care workers as ‘government employees,’” Factor told The Daily Caller, “and unionize them just like they unionized the care providers” themselves.

“For every million additional health care workers unionized in the 27 non-right-to-work states,” he told TheDC, “the unions stand to earn $1 billion in dues.”

Werbung:
I've been complaining about this since Obamacare first surfaced. The object of Obamacare IS to eventually have a one payer plan (the government) putting all insurance companies out of business, and for all doctors, medical personel of all stripes and hospitals to be government ran (by the unions) and governmet owned. If Obamacare is allowed to stand, you will see this happen over the next few years and probably before 2020. I call it Communism, you call it what you like. In Europe, 26% of their workforce are involved in the medical field.

And the death panels? You betcha

Back