Alright its official now, Obama will lose

dogtowner

Staff member
mexican warlock Brujo Mayor has made the call

you heard it here first : )

photo_1325635634342-1-1.jpg

Mexico's Grand Warlock predicted US President Barack Obama would fail to win re-election and two more Latin American leaders would be diagnosed with cancer, in a traditional New Year's forecast Tuesday.
The Grand Warlock, or "Brujo Mayor" in Spanish, leads a Mexican tradition of "brujeria" or sorcery centered in the southeastern city of Catemaco.
The Grand Warlock, also known as Antonio Vazquez, said that Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez, who claims to have beaten an unspecified cancer, would have a "terrible relapse."
Argentina's President Cristina Kirchner, Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff, former Brazilian leader Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva and Paraguay's Fernando Lugo have been diagnosed with cancer in recent years.
Chavez suggested last month that the spate of cancer among leftist leaders could be a US plot.
Vazquez, who sports a long grey beard, put the cancer cases down to "witchcraft" against Latin American leaders, during a Mexico City news conference giving his 25th annual predictions.
Mexico's Institutional Revolutionary Party (PRI), which ruled for more than 70 years to 2000, would return to power with its candidate Enrique Pena Nieto winning the presidency in July, according to Vazquez, who bases his predictions on tarot card readings and observations of the stars.
Vazquez, who claims to have a 75-80 percent accuracy rate, last year said the euro would weaken and recession would return to developed economies but he also predicted, incorrectly, that a Latin American leader would be assassinated.

Werbung:
I wonder if he heard it from Pat Robertson...God told him who would win..

Is it not against the bible to make claims God Tells you something, if he did not?
Or do you think he really sends Pat early Results and tells him not to tell anyone ( kinda pointless is that not?)
or is he just bat **** Crazy?

I wonder if he heard it from Pat Robertson...God told him who would win..

Is it not against the bible to make claims God Tells you something, if he did not?
Or do you think he really sends Pat early Results and tells him not to tell anyone ( kinda pointless is that not?)
or is he just bat **** Crazy?

I doubt a warlock and Pat are pals

Why even bother with the election? We've heard from the warlock, and from the prophet, if neither side thinks Obama will win, just elect the Republican nominee and save ourselves the trouble.

Why even bother with the election? We've heard from the warlock, and from the prophet, if neither side thinks Obama will win, just elect the Republican nominee and save ourselves the trouble.

not to mention the expense. I could live without the advertising personally.

not to mention the expense. I could live without the advertising personally.
What? You're not looking forward to seeing the candidates take mountains of cash from special interests in order to launch ad campaigns telling us that the other guy is even worse than they are? How can the voters possibly be misinformed enough to make a decision without TV ads?

What? You're not looking forward to seeing the candidates take mountains of cash from special interests in order to launch ad campaigns telling us that the other guy is even worse than they are? How can the voters possibly be misinformed enough to make a decision without TV ads?

same way they always do. are the current bums helping or hurting my wallet ?
if its a helping then they stay else its a go.

Werbung:
Back