Amanda Knox guilty or not guilty should she go back to prison in Itaily?

Amanda Knox guilty or not guilty should she go back to prison in Itaily?

• Guilty she should go back to Itaily

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Guilty she should not go back to Itaily

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not Guilty case closed!

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Werbung:
I have no idea ... another Nancy Grace sensationalist story about somebody who means nothing ...

As someone who followed this case I feel that Knox was found not guilty for a reason. From what I heard she was railroaded a whole lot during this case, just because she was room mates with the murdered girl. There was really no proof she was actually involved in the murder, and it seem as if the police wanted to pin it on her all because of circumstantial evidence. The case was appealed she was found not guilty then for some reason Italy has a double jeopardy where the case was opened again and she was found guilty. Only problem is she return the United States and wasn't going back.

Now I have no way of really knowing what happned here, but given what I heard from unbias news sources and from Knox herself I came to conclusion that she wasn't guilty. But the only one who knows for sure is Amanda Knox. If she is guilty of a crime she won't get away with it one day she will pay, if not in this life then the next.

Personally, I believe that she was not guilty of the murder. She could be a horrible person and all of that but that does not necessary make her a murderer. Either way, Italy really messed up the investigation. The gathering of evidence was messy and the police did not do a good enough job linking her to the murder. There was no solid evidence linking Amanda Knox to the crime. For that reason, I have to believe that she is not guilty.

The sad thing is that this turned into a media circus and the Italian tabloids had a field day painting her out to be, basically, the devil. If this story was not so sensationalized then we might have gotten a clearer answer into what exactly happened. instead, Italy wanted to find Amanda guilty then search for evidence proving themselves right instead of looking at the evidence first.

I personally don't believe she was actually guilty. I study a lot of murder cases and criminals, and everything points me to the direction of not guilty. Amanda wasn't there the night of murder, and there was no evidence whatsoever in the room where the murder took place of Amanda being there. It was twisted a lot by the Italian police(As has been previously stated) and it was twisted against her. It's tragic the amount of time and trouble put into this case. The evidence at this point has even been compromised more, and at this point, I don't think anyone will ever be able to tell the truth based on what we have right now.

Werbung:
Back