America is Peeved at Obama's Policies

yes how dare we honor the attacks on this nation....be serving this nation!
What country have you been living in. Do you really think Americans need a call to serve.

That's who we are, that's what we do. And not just in this country, but around the world, Americans show they serve.

It's an insult that Pres Obama has to call for a day of service. As if Americans need to be nudged into serving.

Total crap!!

Werbung:
I see but you should be told what days to be a patriot ...:rolleyes:

if Obama saved a puppy from being hit by a car, you would find a way to cry about it and say it was for some evil reason or something....

I like puppies, I would be really happy if he saved a puppy.

He could skin 10 puppies alive and you would find a way to justify it and defend him. Then attack me for pointing out he skinned puppies alive

America is not peeved...Conservatives are peeved, and not even all of them. Some people are peeved would be a more accurate statement. .

Today was an important day in history!

Conservatives are peeved, and not even all of them.

That's the good part, we got room for growth here!

What country have you been living in. Do you really think Americans need a call to serve.

That's who we are, that's what we do. And not just in this country, but around the world, Americans show they serve.

It's an insult that Pres Obama has to call for a day of service. As if Americans need to be nudged into serving.

Total crap!!

Yep, but like I said, we need to be told when to be Patriots right? Get a grip

there's a growing discontent out there.

The first national march for the anti-tax, anti-obama movement is is scheduled for sept. 12 in washington d.c.

As more americans lose their jobs, security and way of life under obama's recovery, their dislike for his policies and democrat rule grows!

It's exciting to see a grass roots movement start to organize and
revolt against a bad government, that is ruining the united states of america.

Let's support america and get out to those tea parties!

yup... S. Palin with her husband that wants alaska to break away from the united states and mr. War prisoner for 6 years he has to have a few mental problems because of his capture i know i would no one is that strong. You want these people to run this country just so you can get a break on taxes. Give me a break. I already pay alot of taxes and i will pay more.. But i dont need 3 houses and a jet either

If americans knew how to help and serve there country they would all buy american products ..you dont even have to get killed doing it either... Could you imagine how many jobs it would create .. Now lets see how patroitic we are..i have always owned an american truck and power tools

Werbung:
yup... S. Palin with her husband that wants alaska to break away from the united states and mr. War prisoner for 6 years he has to have a few mental problems because of his capture i know i would no one is that strong. You want these people to run this country just so you can get a break on taxes. Give me a break. I already pay alot of taxes and i will pay more.. But i dont need 3 houses and a jet either

wow you must have really really been against John Freaking Kerry (who served in Vietnam) Just one of his many houses was as big as all of McCains houses combined.

I dont know how many private jets he had though, I do know that AlGore has 2 very large private jets and he uses more electricty to run his house than the avarage family uses in a year.

Back