America!, Obama does not have our best interest at heart

So, Your answer is since Bush did a lousy job we must allow Obama to destroy America. It is difficult to understand how one can not see the Obama policies are harming our nation , our allies , and indeed our own citizens . Is your hate for G.W.Bush so strong that it affects your brain ? I too think Bush did a rotten job , especially in his second term . He turned radical liberal on us and even approved the TARP program and spent billions just to pave the way for Obama . Obama came in and spent TRILLIONS MORE , more than all the other Presidents from the beginning of our Nation . Obama wants to destroy America, his wild ideas and nutty spending , his cancelling of our missiel defense systems , his lack of courage in using our Military , his siding up to our Enemies are all in his plan to ruin America . Our Radical Liberal Press are his partners in this destruction plot. Wake UP , FOOLS! We search for an enemy overseas when our enemy is in our White House , our Congress, our National news media . THINK!

Acually, I approve of those actions of Obama which you cite. This is a republic, and our elected representatives have every right to act as they see fit while they hold office.

We do not have a radical liberal press, but a mushy moderate press.

Bush was never a radical liberal, but did not want to leave a devastated economy as part of his legacy.

What are you smoking?

Werbung:
YOU are talking about Obama are you not ? , I agree he is both a Liar and A fool , A BRAVE Congressman stood up on the floor and called him a LIAR!! Mr. Wilson is a HERO! Thanks for your support!

Mr Wilson is a buffoon, not a hero, who deserves censure.

You seem like a smart guy. Why do you insist on ignoring the fact that Bush didn't have that much to do with the laws and regulations that caused the recession. It was Congress. Both sides of the aisle were at fault for turning a blind eye to the loose lending practices and miss managed banking. In some cases Congress encouraged it. Yes, Bush had some input, but at the end of the day it was Congress' call.

Obama, and Bush before him, can't make law. Their job is to enforce it. When we start laying blame where it is deserved we might finally uncover the real culprits that helped get us in this mess and the ones keeping us from getting out of it. Many of them are the same people and none of them reside in the White House.

The unavoidable fact is just like 9-11 the Bush Recession happened on Bush's watch. Had it been a Democrat in office you would for sure be pointing out that fact... that's all I'm doing as well.

Furthermore the President submits a budget and has veto power and has the bully pulpit so this whole the President is out of the loop an can do nothing is a somewhat tedious diversion at best to carry water for George Bush and a failed administration.

As far as Congress, sure there are problems. But once again who was/is the PARTY of BIG DEREGULATION... the Republicants... I'll YouTube it for you.

And then there is the basic fact that people in Congress are by their jobs very nature focused on bringing money an improvements back to their home districts. I didn't set it up that way but that's the reality.

I'm much more confident in President Obama than I ever was in President "STRATEGERY". I call 'em like I see 'em. President Obama isn't perfect... no one is. But he's shown he'll work unbelievably hard and would like to see some bipartisanship. So at least he wants to move forward positively. And things are improving.

That's all a good sign to me!;)

"Why do you insist on ignoring the fact that Bush didn't have that much to do with the laws and regulations that caused the recession. It was Congress."

And who was our nation's chief executive during those eight years? Who was it that could have pulled out a veto pen and made a course correction? Who was it that didn't do that?

On some points you are correct. Bush should have held up his end as the sheriff of this country to bring an end to the illegal immigration problem. He did send Treasury Secretary Snow to Congress to stop the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac debacle and Sec. Snow was shouted down by Barney Frank and Chris Dodd on two seperate occasions.

Can we throw Bush under the bus? Yes, but then you have to throw Frank, Dodd, Pelosi, and Reid under the bus too. Oh, by the way, the latter four are still in power. Bush is retired. He is gone. The others that were to blame are still here, but you have no anger with them. That's insane! If you want change, then get the wrong people off the bus.

His first act as President is to violate the Presidential Records Act of 1978 with an executive order. (1/2001)

Project Groundbreaker - Domestic call monitoring (2/2001)

Consolidation of Power: Iraq War Resolution (9/16/01)

New DOJ Policy limits Freedom of Information Act requests (10/2001)

Patriot Act (10/26/01)
- Illegal Searches and Seizures
- Free Speech violations
- Due Process violations
- Consolidation of Gov't

The Patriot Act is the most unconstitutional piece for legislation ever passed. It is riddle with 1st and 4th amendment rights abuses.

Ashcroft orders monitoring of attorney-client conversations (10/31/01)

Illegal Military tribunals, violate due process and immigrant rights (11/13/01)

Executive order for NSA to wiretap american citizens and read emails (4/2001)

Ashcroft new rules on intelligence gathering permits: spying on religious and political institutions and the purchase of secret records on individuals not suspected of a crime. Violates privacy, free speech, due process. (5/30/02)

White House announces Operation TIPS designed to use utility workers as public spies. Violating Privacty and Search and Seizure protections. (7/15/02)

Creation of Dep of Homeland Security - exempt from Freedom of Information Act requests (10/2002)

the John Warner Defense Authorization act - authorizes the deployment of US Troops in american cities and take control of local authorities and national guard without consent of the Governor or local authorities.

Military Commisions Act - authorizes torture.

National Security Presidential Directive 51 - Establishes the ability for the President to take over all 3 branches of Gov't in case of disaster. disaster defined as any incident, natural or man made, that results in mass casualties, damage or disruption. (5/2007)

I will give you a proper response when I get more time.

Folks , It is very clear Obama does not have America's best interest at heart! Just look at what he has done to our Nation siince he has been in power.
Yeah....yeah....we've heard.....

853.gif

"Now as Barack Obama prepares to assume the presidency, the right-wing noise machine is at again, though this time with a twist. Literally within hours of his election, conservative mouthpieces including Rush Limbaugh, Fred Barnes and Dick Morris began blaming Obama for the current Bush recession.http://crooksandliars.com/jon-perr/bush-economy-and-myth-clinton-recession"

Yeah.....Thank GAWD for the Divine Inspiration that guided The Idiot Son!!

:rolleyes:

Mr Wilson is a buffoon, not a hero, who deserves censure.

Hmmm - You dislike Mr. Wilson and call him a "BUFFOON" , yet you praise another "BUFFON" obama, what is your reasoning in supporting one BUFFOON over another ? Is it only Fascist Buffoons that gain your support"

I will give you a proper response when I get more time.

In the debate over the PATRIOT Act, the Bush White House insisted it needed the authority to search people's homes without their permission or knowledge so that terrorists wouldn't be tipped off that they're under investigation.

Now that the authority is law, how has the Department of Justice used the new power? To go after drug dealers.

Only three of the 763 "sneak-and-peek" requests in fiscal year 2008 involved terrorism cases, according to a July 2009 report from the Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts. Sixty-five percent were drug cases.

Sen. Russ Feingold (D-Wis.) quizzed Assistant Attorney General David Kris about the discrepancy at a hearing on the PATRIOT Act Wednesday. One might expect Kris to argue that there is a connection between drug trafficking and terrorism or that the administration is otherwise justified to use the authority by virtue of some other connection to terrorism.

He didn't even try. "This authority here on the sneak-and-peek side, on the criminal side, is not meant for intelligence. It's for criminal cases. So I guess it's not surprising to me that it applies in drug cases," Kris said.

"As I recall it was in something called the USA PATRIOT Act," Feingold quipped, "which was passed in a rush after an attack on 9/11 that had to do with terrorism it didn't have to do with regular, run-of-the-mill criminal cases. Let me tell you why I'm concerned about these numbers: That's not how this was sold to the American people. It was sold as stated on DoJ's website in 2005 as being necessary - quote - to conduct investigations without tipping off terrorists."

Kris responded by saying that some courts had already granted the Justice Department authority to conduct sneak-and-peeks. But Feingold countered that the PATRIOT Act codified and expanded that authority -- all under the guise of the war on terror.

Feingold, the lone vote against the PATRIOT Act when it was first passed, is introducing an amendment to curb its reach. "I'm going to say it's quite extraordinary to grant government agents the statutory authority to secretly break into Americans homes," he said.

Acually, I approve of those actions of Obama which you cite. This is a republic, and our elected representatives have every right to act as they see fit while they hold office.

We do not have a radical liberal press, but a mushy moderate press.

Bush was never a radical liberal, but did not want to leave a devastated economy as part of his legacy.

What are you smoking?

let me see, "you approve of Obama's actions"
1- He spends trillions of dollars , more money than has been spent by all the other presidents from Washington to and including G.W. Bush . Trillions we do not have -do you understand the word INFLATION?
2- In a Fascist move he takes over our Auto Industry and gives it to UNION GOONS as payment for his election
3-He attempts to take over CONTROL of our very lives as he wants GOVERNMENT to OWN and run the INDIVIDUALS health care .
4- His friends and former training ground ACORN is envolved in crimminal activity across our Nation , Acorn helped steal votes and register illegals to vote
5- He supports our enemies and insults our allies
6- he neglects the AFGH . War but goes to DENMARK to try and secure an event for 2016, As our service personel die , obama Flies .Now that is SICK
7- Iran makes him look like a junior grade scout at the U.N. - and fire missiels a couple of days later to show their disgust for him , he cowardly says nothing
8- His Vice President is as Wacky as he is.
9- Like Nero -, obama fiddles while the World and America BURNS
10-He can not control his teleprompter , It lies everytime obama speaks . If he does not use a teleprompter he STUTTERS so much he sounds like a babbling ignorant incoherent Fascist

Are You Sure This is YOUR man? - lol,lol- SEE YOU at the BALLOT BOX in 2010!-We rid Congress of his supporters and in 2012 , We remove the rest and throw him out too! VOTE PRINCIPLES , NOT PARTY!

let me see, "you approve of Obama's actions"
1- He spends trillions of dollars , more money than has been spent by all the other presidents from Washington to and including G.W. Bush . Trillions we do not have -do you understand the word INFLATION?

Of course there has been no inflation and most of the money President Obama has had to spend was to stop The Bush Recession (worst economic downturn since the Great Depression) from becoming the Bush Depression.

2- In a Fascist move he takes over our Auto Industry and gives it to UNION GOONS as payment for his election

Of course had President Obama not stepped in to help the auto industry we'd be much more screwed as a nation (just like we did years ago with Chrysler and got every dime back plus interest plus saved tens of thousands of American manufacturing jobs).

3-He attempts to take over CONTROL of our very lives as he wants GOVERNMENT to OWN and run the INDIVIDUALS health care .

Of course millions don't even have healthcare, companies themselves are offering it less everyday and thousands of American families every day are going bankrupt, losing everything even their homes under the current screwed up system.. so to make changes in it would be a good & very needed thing.

4- His friends and former training ground ACORN is envolved in crimminal activity across our Nation , Acorn helped steal votes and register illegals to vote

Oh Pleeeease!:D You're goofy. We have a wonderful President and that has nothing to do with ACORN. President Obama won by a landslide because the American people got hip to people like you and your sear & lie tactics.

5- He supports our enemies and insults our allies

He does not. I've not seen him support Bush the TORTURER or shot your friend in the face Darth Cheney.

6- he neglects the AFGH . War but goes to DENMARK to try and secure an event for 2016, As our service personel die , obama Flies .Now that is SICK

He's not a can't walk and chew gum guy like Bush... it's called multi tasking. He's one GREAT PRESIDENT!!!!!! Always trying to get good things going for the American people!

7- Iran makes him look like a junior grade scout at the U.N. - and fire missiels a couple of days later to show their disgust for him , he cowardly says nothing

President Obama led our allies in coming down on Iran. He's all over it! A leader who can think... BIG CHANGE from before.

8- His Vice President is as Wacky as he is.

We had The Penguin from Batman as VP under Bush so really should stay away from that comparison.

9- Like Nero -, obama fiddles while the World and America BURNS

By that you mean he's trying to put out all the fires Bush/Cheney & the Republicants started when they were in power... we agree!

10-He can not control his teleprompter , It lies everytime obama speaks . If he does not use a teleprompter he STUTTERS so much he sounds like a babbling ignorant incoherent Fascist

By that you mean probably the most intelligent President and best public speaker we've ever had.

Are You Sure This is YOUR man? - lol,lol- SEE YOU at the BALLOT BOX in 2010!-We rid Congress of his supporters and in 2012 , We remove the rest and throw him out too! VOTE PRINCIPLES , NOT PARTY!

No one wants to go back to this... are you insane?:rolleyes:

Oh, all-of-a-sudden, "America's best interest" is some kind o' major-issue for Freepers & Dead-O-Heads, huh?

MILLIONS of VOTERS , many who believed the LIES from Obama and his radical left wing Zealots, are waiting for 2010 to quickly arrive SO we can CORRECT our HUGE MISTAKE in 2008 ! Then in 2012 WE will MEET again at the Ballot Box with even MORE voters and THROW OUT the "teleprompter".
We will VOTE PRINCIPLES over PARTY in both elections which means both radical democrats and R.I.N.O. republicans in our Congress with be TOSSED out as we make a HEALTHY AMERICAN SALAD!! In 2012 WE add the DRESSING to our Salad TOSSING Mr. Obama back to his friends at ACORN !
YES SIR!!,Principles over Party at the BALLOT BOX equals a FREE and PROSPEROUS AMERICA . No , Obama cars , NO , suspicious Czars .No more marxist agenda SCARS!! HOPE to SEE YOU there!
I'm beggining to feel better about America already but first things first , in November , 2010 we "Ring Freedoms " Bell that will be heard and understood at our Whitehouse! WAKE UP AMERICA!! Our Nation is under attack from our own CAPITOL! BE READY to VOTE !! in 2010 & 2012!! It may be your last chance to SAVE AMERICA for YOUR CHILDREN!! SEE YOU THERE!

MILLIONS of VOTERS , many who believed the LIES from Obama and his radical left wing Zealots, are waiting for 2010 to quickly arrive SO we can CORRECT our HUGE MISTAKE in 2008 ! Then in 2012 WE will MEET again at the Ballot Box with even MORE voters and THROW OUT the "teleprompter".

Yeah....that worked-out, so well, that last-time....

Werbung:
Back