America Spying on the rest of the world.

Aus22

I am surprise that no American has mention the protests by Germany, France and Spain about the USA government hacking into their phones even their leaders. Do you think tis is justified?

Werbung:
I am surprise that no American has mention the protests by Germany, France and Spain about the USA government hacking into their phones even their leaders. Do you think tis is justified?
I have mentioned this in the following thread:

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/threads/welcome-to-obamas-amerika.17027/

And, NO ........ no true American agrees with the Marxist POS that is in office.

Obama subscribes to a more radical version of the political ideology that you support Aus ....

This should not be a big step for yourself and other progressive supporters!

Everyone spies on everyone. Rule #1 is don't get caught, but its hardly a surprise to anyone that its taking place.

As corrupt as the Communist Obama Regime is .... Hardly a surprise!
You do realize every president has spied on everyone to the technilogical extent thattheycould right ?
And ausi, the governments should make hay with this since they can. I'm sure many citizens did not know that this is totally normal and that their governments didthe same though to befair, not with the same success.

‘Who Can Possibly Stand Against Them?’: Buck Sexton Highlights ‘Chilling’ Effects of NSA Domestic Surveillance Programs

TheBlaze’s national security expert Buck Sexton appeared on The Glenn Beck Program Monday to discuss the alarming quantities of information the U.S. government is gathering on its citizens, and the ramifications it may have on the future of the country.

Sexton began by referencing a Wall Street Journal report that he says highlights how “NSA-derived data has officially been used in a criminal prosecution.”

And, this is just the domestic side of Obama's illegal spying program ...

You do realize every president has spied on everyone to the technilogical extent thattheycould right ?
And ausi, the governments should make hay with this since they can. I'm sure many citizens did not know that this is totally normal and that their governments didthe same though to befair, not with the same success.
I think Obama's efforts clearly go beyond that ....

Why is there such a complex need to spy on our allies ..... unless they are not considered our allies!

Everyone spies on everyone. Rule #1 is don't get caught, but its hardly a surprise to anyone that its taking place.

The difference now is the US government is spying on everyone, not just foreign leaders.

I suspect that our government will share the data they mine on foreign citizens with the governments of those citizens. And most of those foreign governments will gladly accept that data and use it to their benefit.

What a wonderful world we live in.:rolleyes:o_O:confused:

Amazingly many Americans still have faith in big unlimited government. CRAZY!

I think Obama's efforts clearly go beyond that ....

Why is there such a complex need to spy on our allies ..... unless they are not considered our allies!
Whats alarming is spying on citizens of this country. The rest of the world has always been fair game. How do you know if your ally is actually your ally ? Trust but verify

hahaha....

surveiled_590_422.jpg

I agree but there is somthing about Obama's NSA that is unpresidented.
If you mean spying on foreigners only that capability took a noteworthy step up as communication across the web has proliferated (think social media) and storage and pricessing power got a lot better. Washington had spies its nothing new.

If you mean spying on foreigners only that capability took a noteworthy step up as communication across the web has proliferated (think social media) and storage and pricessing power got a lot better. Washington had spies its nothing new.
The data that they are collecting and their intentions of what they will do with this data is different!!!!!!!!!

The Difference now is that the USA has the technology superior to other countries. They even use Australian bases to spy on Asia. But it will not last. The rest of the world will catch up soon.

Werbung:
The Difference now is that the USA has the technology superior to other countries. They even use Australian bases to spy on Asia. But it will not last. The rest of the world will catch up soon.
Hmm ...

News Flash for ya here Aus ....

America has always had technological superiority .....

That may not always be the case in the future considering the anti-American communist we have in office.

The difference is ... is what America chooses to do with that superiority .... obviously, the current regime chooses to use it for the wrong reasons!

Back