American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, MI

Texas_tea

The stoning starts at the 9.5 minute mark. Prior to that there are a lot of other things thrown. This is in a public area where First Amendment rights prevail or not. There are other shorter videos of this event on youtube.

Werbung:
religion of peace huh ?

but I'm sure Holder will jump on this post haste.

yup any second now....

More people are killed by Islamists each year than in all 350 years of the Spanish Inquisition combined. (source)

More civilians were killed by Muslim extremists in two hours on September 11th than in the 36 years of sectarian conflict in Northern Ireland. (source)

Islamic terrorists murder more people every day than the Ku Klux Klan has in the last 50 years. (source)

19 Muslim hijackers killed more innocents in two hours on September 11th than the number of American criminals executed in the last 65 years. (source)

Religion of Peace my *ss ......

Are WE going to be the generation that spits in the faces of these men who gave us more than any people have ever had on this planet and sell this country down the shitter for a paltry welfare check and some cheese blocks passed out by Acorn?

May God strike us all Dead if we do!

Give me something else-- http://www.patrickhenrycenter.com/Speeches.aspx

I lived for many years not far from Dearborn, but that was years ago. Having been there a number of times recently, I can say the place has changed considerably in the past few years. It is overwhelmingly Muslim now.

We hear about areas of Europe where the Muslims have taken over and cops do not patrol for fear of violence. Dearborn is an area that is rapidly becoming just like those places. And guess who the government and the cops protect? The Muslims...CRAZY!!!

Another example of the mental disorder that is liberalism.

I lived for many years not far from Dearborn, but that was years ago. Having been there a number of times recently, I can say the place has changed considerably in the past few years. It is overwhelmingly Muslim now.

We hear about areas of Europe where the Muslims have taken over and cops do not patrol for fear of violence. Dearborn is an area that is rapidly becoming just like those places. And guess who the government and the cops protect? The Muslims...CRAZY!!!

Another example of the mental disorder that is liberalism.

The pitifully weak of spirit and purpose will be condemned to be slaves to anyone willing to enslave them.
This is insanity.
And it is coming to and end--SOON.

THIS IS MY POINT ABOUT DEMOCRATS! THEYRE A DO NOTHONG PARTY. At Least Republicans take action Remember George HR Bush Era

This was Mayor Rudolph Giuliani era

It seems Republicans take more action then Democrats do.

Werbung:
Back