American Taxpayer to Pay : Insurance Giant AIG's Record $93bn Losses

khothla

Insurance Giant AIG's Record $93bn Losses

2:00pm UK, Monday March 02, 2009

Insurance giant AIG has announced a loss of $93bn for the final quarter of the year - the largest amount for a firm in American corporate history.

15232384.jpg

The US government unveiled a revamped zionist rescue package in light of the figures meaning AIG will get another $61 billion on an "as needed" basis.

The company has burned through cash and has been unable to find buyers for pieces of its business that it hoped to sell to repay the government on its existing aid package, but in reality the money was long shifted to Israel via off-shore accounts.

AIG said it lost $63bn in the final quarter of the year bringing the yearly total to $130bn.

AIG’s global reach makes it so important to the US Government that it is not being allowed to collapse, WOW !!!

The deal is the latest renegotiated bailout as the true scale of financial institutional losses becomes apparent.

Last week, the US Government agreed to boost its equity stake in Citigroup to as much as 36 per cent, even though the bank has already received billions of dollars from US taxpayers.

AIG's losses are mainly attributable to sheer Greed and Thuggery.

These people MUST BE PROSECUTED like any other low-life Crooks.

Werbung:
Insurance Giant AIG's Record $93bn Losses

2:00pm UK, Monday March 02, 2009

Insurance giant AIG has announced a loss of $93bn for the final quarter of the year - the largest amount for a firm in American corporate history.

15232384.jpg

The US government unveiled a revamped zionist rescue package in light of the figures meaning AIG will get another $61 billion on an "as needed" basis.

The company has burned through cash and has been unable to find buyers for pieces of its business that it hoped to sell to repay the government on its existing aid package, but in reality the money was long shifted to Israel via off-shore accounts.

AIG said it lost $63bn in the final quarter of the year bringing the yearly total to $130bn.

AIG’s global reach makes it so important to the US Government that it is not being allowed to collapse, WOW !!!

The deal is the latest renegotiated bailout as the true scale of financial institutional losses becomes apparent.

Last week, the US Government agreed to boost its equity stake in Citigroup to as much as 36 per cent, even though the bank has already received billions of dollars from US taxpayers.

AIG's losses are mainly attributable to sheer Greed and Thuggery.

These people MUST BE PROSECUTED like any other low-life Crooks.

Problem with AIG is that they are ensuring multiple government entities (not just US) and their collapse means another 500 (estimated) companies fail.

I imagine that this is very prevalent on the minds of the Obama admin, and therefore we can expect to see continued AIG bailouts, until they deem the market can handle its collapse.

Problem with AIG is that they are ensuring multiple government entities (not just US) and their collapse means another 500 (estimated) companies fail.

I imagine that this is very prevalent on the minds of the Obama admin, and therefore we can expect to see continued AIG bailouts, until they deem the market can handle its collapse.

These Zionists crooks keep playing broke, but it's funny that nobody checks that the Money is actually stolen, looted and de-frauded intentionally , so how can anyone still assist these crooks, when this is the issue.

you commie :)

These Zionists crooks keep playing broke, but it's funny that nobody checks that the Money is actually stolen, looted and de-frauded intentionally , so how can anyone still assist these crooks, when this is the issue.

khothla,
Let me make this loud and clear as a direct warning to you and to others who might read it. Using the term zionist such as this in the future will not be tolerated. If the reason you post here is to consistenatly spread anti-semitic dribble, please just go somewhere else.
The moderators are tired of it.

Zionists?

Why do you say that?

Is AIG a Jewish bank?

Pandora,
To understand you have to put in the forefront of your mind and overall thought process that jews are the scurge of the earth, and secretly control everything. Just ask any of the various AntiSemetic zealots, the Jews own and control all of the media, financial services, mining, energy, and transportation industries, and of course have a super majority in every congress, and parliament, and are able to whisper directly into the ears of every head of state in the world. Didnt you know this?
:cool:

They made up the holocaust, dropped the nukes on Japan, ensured the Korean and Vietnam wars. They have the secret colony on the moon(where we never went BTW) and of course are single handedly responsible not only for the current financial situation, but for the creation of AIDS, birdflu, and rabies.
Then of course we all know the Jews pulled off 9-11, and then Madrid and London, but there is little question Mumbai was nothing but a false flag operation.

All 7billion people in the world are merely slaves to the wishes of the 15million or so Jews on the planet. ;)

Sorry for my rant, but the line of thinking by some on here is beyond me when it comes to the Jewish issue. But I hope it gives some insight for you Pandora.

Pandora,
To understand you have to put in the forefront of your mind and overall thought process that jews are the scurge of the earth, and secretly control everything. Just ask any of the various AntiSemetic zealots, the Jews own and control all of the media, financial services, mining, energy, and transportation industries, and of course have a super majority in every congress, and parliament, and are able to whisper directly into the ears of every head of state in the world. Didnt you know this?
:cool:

They made up the holocaust, dropped the nukes on Japan, ensured the Korean and Vietnam wars. They have the secret colony on the moon(where we never went BTW) and of course are single handedly responsible not only for the current financial situation, but for the creation of AIDS, birdflu, and rabies.
Then of course we all know the Jews pulled off 9-11, and then Madrid and London, but there is little question Mumbai was nothing but a false flag operation.

All 7billion people in the world are merely slaves to the wishes of the 15million or so Jews on the planet. ;)

Sorry for my rant, but the line of thinking by some on here is beyond me when it comes to the Jewish issue. But I hope it gives some insight for you Pandora.

You know I would not be surprised if Jewish people were in every business and the most successful too!

Scriptures say…. God will bless those who bless Israel and curse those who curse Israel.
They are the apple of His eye, His chosen people.

So it seems pretty easy to believe that they would be more intelligent than the average Joe, Better looking, more successful and blessed above all in every way.

I think that bothers some people to no end but I think it’s kind of cool. If I was not what I already am, I’d want to be from the tribes of Israel. Ephraim to be exact.

For all the things you and I disagree on, I am very very glad that we agree about Anti-Semitism. I would rather agree with you on that than anything else I think.

Werbung:
Back