Americans I have owned

Status
Not open for further replies.

UShadItComing

Andy- lying twice.

PLC- False accusation and was proven wrong. (no apology)

Abomanation- making up talltales.

Genseneca- A work in progress.

libs- just a comedy routine.

mods note: If you think this is trolling you are right. I have tired of trying to stop some people from behaving badly on this forum and this is now the only way to get your attention. If you would like to reprimand me or suspend me for this then you have my permission. Just be forewarned that I don't do temporary suspensions. All suspensions will be considered permanent.

Yours truly, UShadItComing.

Werbung:
Andy- lying twice.

mods note: If you think this is trolling you are right. I have tired of trying to stop some people from behaving badly on this forum and this is now the only way to get your attention. If you would like to reprimand me or suspend me for this then you have my permission. Just be forewarned that I don't do temporary suspensions. All suspensions will be considered permanent.

What is the point of this?

Andy- lying twice.

What - no "white sheet pointy hat" blather? :D Awwwwwwww - you're gonna take your wittle bat and ball and go home? :) Cry baby - you can dish it out (at a dimwit level) but you can't take it. WHO, I ask you, will be our punching bag then?? Maybe you could send another canadian here? :p

BLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE

Werbung:
Folks, we really need to give this whole thing a break for awhile. Having an ongoing American versus Canadian thing is pointless and immature. As a moderator, I have zero interest in babysitting folks through petty BS. We need not call out each other publicly for inconsequential reaso ns.
Debate the issues, get your point across, be respectful, and take the higher ground. There is little reason for anyone to point out who they have won in various debates publicly. If you have issues, message any of the moderators. We do care, and want to make the forum as best we can, but keep in mind we are busy.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back