America's Illegal Immigration Crisis

Nope you still got me

My priceless ....?

America is a country built on genocidal immigration

Is that why it hates peaceful immigrants so much?

Werbung:
Are you posting this to praise the immigrants?

After all it is what your forefathers did to hundreds of thousands of the indigenous population

Brutally murdering men women and children in their thousands

Behaving like hitler did to the Jews

But at least the Germans are embarrassed by the behaviour of their forefathers and they didn't go on to make loads of films about how the Jews mistreated the nazis

That was what hitler did

Like Hollywood

Undocumented immigrants to strain safety-net hospitals in Connecticut

Undocumented immigrants are expected to make up a larger share of Connecticut's uninsured population next year, putting "new financial pressures on safety-net hospitals" that provide emergency care to everyone, state and national health experts predict.

The Affordable Care Act (ACA) provides coverage options for legal immigrants, but those in the U.S. illegally cannot apply for Medicaid, even if they are poor, or buy coverage at Access Health CT (the new insurance marketplace), even if they have cash. That means undocumented residents without coverage will continue turning to local emergency departments for care at a time when Connecticut hospitals face the loss of millions of dollars in federal and state subsidies to help defray the cost of uncompensated care.

This has already happened in New Orleans during the rebuilding of the city after hurricane Katrina. Most of the labor was done by illegal aliens who used the hospitals for free medical care.

The Labor and Delivery Departments were hit the hardest forcing many hospitals in New Orleans to close.

Judge claims DHS delivering smuggled children to illegal immigrant parents

A federal judge in Texas is accusing the Department of Homeland Security of hand-delivering children smuggled into the United States to their illegal immigrant parents.

U.S. District Judge Andrew S. Hanen revealed the practice in a blistering court order filed late last week. He said the "dangerous" practice is effectively aiding human traffickers and particularly the drug cartels, which run many of these operations.

"These actions are both dangerous and unconscionable," he wrote.

Gotta love the illegal actions of the Obama Regime!!

There has been a number of articles in the news lately about the Illegal Immigration Crisis in this Country and the marxist democrats effort to pass Amnesty in this Country and create the permanent government dependent democrat voting under class.

I am starting this thread to post current articles and opinions on this topic!
Great Articles Tex Keep up the good work.

Hey, if it is on fox news it must be true

Or should that be it must be a load of shit designed to sucker Texan fuckwits?

Nope you still got me

My priceless ....?

America is a country built on genocidal immigration

Is that why it hates peaceful immigrants so much?
Are there locks on the doors and windows to your home?
I have locks on the windows and doors in my home. They are there to keep uninvited guests from wandering into my house and making themselves at home without my permission. Immigration laws serve the same purpose.

Are there locks on the doors and windows to your home?
I have locks on the windows and doors in my home. They are there to keep uninvited guests from wandering into my house and making themselves at home without my permission. Immigration laws serve the same purpose.
Thank you well said.

Yes, well said

A bit rich though coming from someone a few generations along from people who not only illegally invaded another's territory but committed genocide against the indigenous people

Is that your problem?

That these immigrants aren't giving you and your family blankets infected with smallpox?

Or poisoning your water supply

Or killing loads of you and then celebrating it every year by eating turkey

And making films about how you mistreated these violent immigrants?

Is that it?

Yes, well said

A bit rich though coming from someone a few generations along from people who not only illegally invaded another's territory but committed genocide against the indigenous people

Is that your problem?

That these immigrants aren't giving you and your family blankets infected with smallpox?

Or poisoning your water supply

Or killing loads of you and then celebrating it every year by eating turkey

And making films about how you mistreated these violent immigrants?

Is that it?

you have money to support them all? I dont.

Werbung:
you have money to support them all? I dont.
You will still be taxed accordingly to support them. Just like our veterans who can't afford it either losing their benefits to support the illegals.

But, keep in mind the goal is not to support them. It is to bankrupt this Country.

Back