America's Illegal Immigration Crisis

Immigration is the classic example of progressive insanity! Millions of people ignore our immigration laws. They break our laws! Indeed, many of those people came to the US to have a better life, and indeed most conduct themselves responsibly once they're here. The fact remains, however, they BROKE our laws!

Any politician, Dem or Republican, who opposes securing our borders and supports welfare and amnesty for those people is despicable! I'd ask those politicians, what are the rules??? What other laws are ok to break with impunity, indeed with reward?? We'd like to know if it's ok to go 110 miles per-hour in a 55mph zone and receive a good-driver award for doing so??

Progressives ignore the laws they don't like, and forgive those who break those laws. This administration picks and chooses which laws are enforced and which are not. This administration selects "some" groups they'll allow to break laws with impunity while actively prosecuting others who break the same laws. This is criminal behavior by any standards, but those of us who point it out are politicizing things and being bigoted. These leftists must be attacked and destroyed with the same severity that they show those of us who obey ALL our laws!

Werbung:
There has been a number of articles in the news lately about the Illegal Immigration Crisis in this Country and the marxist democrats effort to pass Amnesty in this Country and create the permanent government dependent democrat voting under class.

I am starting this thread to post current articles and opinions on this topic!

Well done Texas tea great articles thanks

Immigration is the classic example of progressive insanity! Millions of people ignore our immigration laws. They break our laws! Indeed, many of those people came to the US to have a better life, and indeed most conduct themselves responsibly once they're here. The fact remains, however, they BROKE our laws!

Any politician, Dem or Republican, who opposes securing our borders and supports welfare and amnesty for those people is despicable! I'd ask those politicians, what are the rules??? What other laws are ok to break with impunity, indeed with reward?? We'd like to know if it's ok to go 110 miles per-hour in a 55mph zone and receive a good-driver award for doing so??

Progressives ignore the laws they don't like, and forgive those who break those laws. This administration picks and chooses which laws are enforced and which are not. This administration selects "some" groups they'll allow to break laws with impunity while actively prosecuting others who break the same laws. This is criminal behavior by any standards, but those of us who point it out are politicizing things and being bigoted. These leftists must be attacked and destroyed with the same severity that they show those of us who obey ALL our laws!

ExcellentReply

Australia has Stopt he boats bringing illegal migrants by refusing to let any in Australia . To fit the UN Charter they have to settle refuges elsewhere. At the moment it is New Guinea.
I am not sure this is a humane policy but it is working we received no boats for months.
We still have legal migration. As our birth rate is low we need them to do the work , pay taxes and support our old people.

Australia has Stopt he boats bringing illegal migrants by refusing to let any in Australia . To fit the UN Charter they have to settle refuges elsewhere. At the moment it is New Guinea.
I am not sure this is a humane policy but it is working we received no boats for months.
We still have legal migration. As our birth rate is low we need them to do the work , pay taxes and support our old people.
Whats wrong with the policy aus ?

'We are not gullible enough to believe thousands came without aid and assistance'

You're right, "WE" aren't that gullible, TT. However, a majority of US voters put Obozo back in office in 2012. I never underestimate the gullibility of the American public.

The Dems depend on the gullibility, ignorance, and emotions of most voters. We Conservatives don't want our voters to be gullible or ignorant. However, we could damned well use some major emotion!!! The Dems can call us "divisive", but it's the Democrat Party that's divisive, despicably so. Out Conservative candidates must begin using an honestly accusatory approach against the Dems, and call them what they are. Shove their lies down their throats with honest and well-considered counterattacks instead of being defensive. Maybe that approach will gain us some emotional voters?

dogtower ask "what's wrong with the policy "Well first of all I should say it is supported in general by both major parties.

Some think it is not humane. Some boats are tow back to Indonesia which is not happy. We all sign a UN charter that we would give asylum to genuine refugee .What we do when those who are found to be genuine afraid for their lives is give them a home in an underdeveloped country like New Guinea. We are passing the buck. Most people want to come to an economic advance country like Australia. Many are sent back or keep in prison style camps for years. Some have been kill in riots or developed mental problems.
We do have to control illegal immigration but there is a price to be paid

dogtower ask "what's wrong with the policy "Well first of all I should say it is supported in general by both major parties.

Some think it is not humane. Some boats are tow back to Indonesia which is not happy. We all sign a UN charter that we would give asylum to genuine refugee .What we do when those who are found to be genuine afraid for their lives is give them a home in an underdeveloped country like New Guinea. We are passing the buck. Most people want to come to an economic advance country like Australia. Many are sent back or keep in prison style camps for years. Some have been kill in riots or developed mental problems.
We do have to control illegal immigration but there is a price to be paid
Ok. Well those people knew they could as easily sink as not and went anyway. And realustically PNG may be a big step up fir them. I doubt they are true refugees and see no reason anyone should take them in the first place but unkess they gave skills asutralia needs PNG us as good a place as any.

Werbung:
Back