1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

America’s sunny age political h0nesty

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by Jeugenen, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Jeugenen

Jeugenen New Member

AMERICA’S SUNNY AGE POLITICAL H0NESTY
    America’s Shady Age of Tyrannical Subversive Political Correctness is over; her Sunny Age of Revolutionary Patriotic Political Honesty has started. Along with this wonderful cultural evolution from PC to PH, America’s Christian Culture and Constitutional Rule shall be forcefully restored in course of her escalating Cultural War, by whatever Constitutional means deemed necessary by the People and for the People.

2. UShadItComing

UShadItComing New Member

Oh how I hope you are right. But last night watching O'Reilly and Hannity and their guests I would suggest that there is a lot of vermint to be flushed out of the walls yet before America can come back from where Bush2 has taken it.

I think I can safely say that we Canadians are standing by to help because your best interests are also our best interests.