An Absurd Combination

Greco

A few weeks ago I penned an op-ed piece that addressed the transformation underway in our nation from civility to hate and rage. It was my contention then, and now, that this change is being fueled on a daily basis by the Republicans that populate the AM radio band.

At the same time as this change, Republicans are ratcheting up their desire to have America armed to the teeth, and never leave home without your weapon. They spread baloney about a great fear our President is going to take away their guns and its taken root. You can even see this language appear in the print ads run by the gun show promoters, which is a great place for the fearful knuckle-draggers to add to their arsenal, free from scrutiny. Republicans go absolutely bonkers at even the suggestion that a cursory check be made to determine if someone is a criminal or total wack job before stocking up on more fire power. Even Republican preachers have come on board, hosting “bring your guns to church” days.

Here in Oklahoma we’ve seen Republican-sponsored legislation to allow, and encourage, college kids to pack heat as they head off to the classroom. Sen. Coburn (R-Oklahoma) wants all of us to bring our guns when we go to the park. In Arizona, apparently the Republicans felt they were falling behind in the “Arm America” race, so they’ve just passed a legislative measure placed before their Republican Governor, which would allow the scared Republicans to bring their guns with them when they go out for a night of bar hopping. Alcohol and guns, that’s a swell idea, at least it is to the wingnuts.

We’re on a roll with this. The AM radio wingnuts are escalating their hate-spewing rhetoric, working tirelessly to frighten their sheeple. The very scared Republicans are arming themselves to the max, and fighting to allow total freedom to carry their weapons with them every waking hour of the day no matter where they go.

Smears, lies, fear, hateful speech, alcohol and guns… do you really need to be a rocket scientist to see where this is headed?

Werbung:
Greco, you're entire thesis is a complete LIE!

There's a very simple reason for EVERY American to be concerned about the Kenyan illegal immigrant usurping our Second Amendment rights, mainly because he's already TRIED TO DO IT!

In 2004 he voted AGAINST legislation that would protect homeowners from prosecution if they used a firearm to defend themselves against an intruder IN THEIR OWN HOMES!

When asked about the DC gun ban, he equivocated by saying that just because the Second Amendment guarantees our right to keep and bear arms doesn't mean that a city, county, or state couldn't have their own laws limiting that right. I suppose that he would feel differently if the subject were blacks voting rights though. Just because the 13th Amendment says that slavery is against the law in America doesn't mean that cities, counties, or states can't make their own laws allowing it! Just because the 15th Amendment says that Blacks have the right to vote doesn't mean that the cities, counties, or states can't make their own laws limiting that right. Just because the 19th Amendment says that women have the right to vote doesn't mean that the cities, counties, and states can't make their own laws limiting that right. For that matter, I suppose if we use the Kenyan illegal immigrants asinine excuse for logic, the constitution doesn't mean anything...AT ALL!

In 1996, contrary to his protestations to the contrary (in other words, HE LIED), he clearly stated on a form that he fully supported measures that would "ban the manufacture, sale, and possession of handguns", "ban assault weapons" (which is a whole other level of stupidity on the part of liberals), and which would "require mandatory waiting periods and background checks"

And the list goes on, and on, and on. He is convicted by his own words. He has NO respect for the Constitution, he has done nothing but violated it, and his oath to "support and defend" it every day that he has been in office, and there is no reason for We The People to believe that he will ever do anything any differently.

You also LIE when you describe the new Arizona law. The FACTS are that the new legislation allows the citizens of Arizona, who have a CCW, to carry their LEGALLY owned firearms into a restaurant that serves alcohol, but they may NOT consume alcohol while they are armed. It does not in ANY way alter the standing laws against the consumption of alcohol by persons carrying a firearm. Of course I suspect that you already knew that, but realize that your entire house of cards would fall apart if you were actually .....HONEST about it.

The fact that you libtards constantly have to resort to lies and misdirection in order to try to make a point only confirms that nothing you say is worthy of serious consideration. In fact, in merely proves the old adage; "How can you tell if a liberal is lying? Their lips are moving."

Greco, don't worry. Thanks to talk radio, enough of us (hopefully) will be diligent, and will strive to protect YOUR rights as well as our own.

Smears, lies, fear, hateful speech, alcohol and guns… do you really need to be a rocket scientist to see where this is headed?

Uncomfortable truths will remain that, no matter how you and your colleagues wish to spin it. Your mud-slinging may continue to confuse many. Unfortunately, it also keeps you too busy slinging to pause long enough to see the truth. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to see where this is headed, but you DO need to take the blinders off...

Thanks for validating the addage that simple minds have simple thoughts.

By the way, it's actually you that's the liar. I never stated any of the points you argued against. Slice it anyway you want, it's a dumb idea, even for a Republican, to carry a gun in to a bar.

One and only one good think about Obama has been he has
reinvigorated some old conservatives. He has just gone overboard
with bad liberal policies and some have noticed.

Obama's Change is NO Jobs!

Thanks for validating the addage that simple minds have simple thoughts.

You're more than welcome, since it's obvious that it is YOU who are the simple minded one.

By the way, it's actually you that's the liar. I never stated any of the points you argued against. Slice it anyway you want, it's a dumb idea, even for a Republican, to carry a gun in to a bar.

You insisted that Obama wasn't interested in violating the 2nd Amendment, and his record clearly shows that he has in the past, and that he has every intention of continuing to do so. In fact, he has demonstarted no respect for the Constitution AT ALL!

As to the law in question, you DID lie. You claim that the law allows carrying in a BAR, and it DOES NOT, it only allows you to carry in a business that derives LESS than 49% of it's revenue from the sale of alcohol. It's the same as in Texas. You are allowed to carry in a RESTAURANT that derives MORE than 51% of it's revenue from the sale of FOOD. If a business makes more than 51% of it's revenue from the sale of alcohol, you may NOT carry a firearm into the business, PERIOD.

Next time, you really should take the time to read a Bill before you condemn it so that you don't sound like such a blithering idiot.

"You insisted that Obama wasn't interested in violating the 2nd Amendment"

That's another of your lies. I never mentioned it one way or the other. You just lied about it. I guess you never get tired out getting outted as a liar.

"You insisted that Obama wasn't interested in violating the 2nd Amendment"

That's another of your lies. I never mentioned it one way or the other. You just lied about it. I guess you never get tired out getting outted as a liar.

Try to twist it any way you want to Greco, but you said;
"They spread baloney about a great fear our President is going to take away their guns..."
when the fact is that Obama has CONSISTANLTY expressed utter contempt for the second amendment, and has consistantly worked to VIOLATE IT!

You are condemned by your OWN WORDS, which makes YOU the liar.

...Slice it anyway you want, it's a dumb idea, even for a Republican, to carry a gun in to a bar.
I am a very left wing, Concealed Weapon Licensee. I would like to be able to carry my gun into a bar when I pickup or eat pizza in a bar(where the best pizzas are). I am a non-drinker, so there is no possibility that alcohol would influence me. However, in Michigan, legally I must leave my gun in the car.
Seems some Liberals are as stupid as a sack of s***, also. Also, If a person carries all the time anyway, what is wrong with carrying to Church (I do not attend Church), in light of the recent shooting incidents that have happened there?

Bob the Builder is incapable of a civil discourse. He takes a statement, inserts his definition then rails against it, claiming it's a lie. He no doubt doesn't even understand what I just said.

Then there's the pressing "need" for the other posters to carry their guns with them every where they go. My community has about as much crime, violent and other, as any urban center. Although I own guns, I don't seem to have as much fear as these other guys. My state offers a conceal permit, but I'm not so afraid I think I need to pack heat. It's sad that there are those that lead such a fearful life. Maybe carrying a gun gives them a distorted sense of manhood otherwise lacking in their life.

Bob the Builder is incapable of a civil discourse. He takes a statement, inserts his definition then rails against it, claiming it's a lie. He no doubt doesn't even understand what I just said.

Typical libtard retort. They say something stupid, get slammed for it, and claim that their opponant is "being mean to me". WHAAAAA!

Then there's the pressing "need" for the other posters to carry their guns with them every where they go. My community has about as much crime, violent and other, as any urban center. Although I own guns, I don't seem to have as much fear as these other guys. My state offers a conceal permit, but I'm not so afraid I think I need to pack heat. It's sad that there are those that lead such a fearful life. Maybe carrying a gun gives them a distorted sense of manhood otherwise lacking in their life.

Of course being as how you DON'T have a CCW, and more than likely haven't even gone out and practiced with your weapons in years, you wouldn't possibly understand that there are those who 1) carry large sums of money, or 2) work and/or frequently drive through high crime areas. Then there's always the possibility that some of us simply believe in the Second Amendment just as much as we do the rest of the constitution, and are simply making a political statement against the blatantly unconstitutional laws that have been foisted upon us by an overarching government.

Nahhhh, you can't understand any of that so you automatically resort to the tired old "manhood" argument (completely ignoring the large, and growing number of WOMEN who carry on a regular basis), thereby demonstrating for the whole world to see the enormity of your willful ignorance.

Actually Bob The Builder once again shows his ignorance. You didn't "slam me" for anything I said. Your rant was about something I didn't say, thay you claimed was in my post. That's both lying, and quite ignorant, observations that seem to be frequent responses to your remarks.

You're again wrong about time I spend with a firearm. You're wrong again about not understanding about sometimes carrying large sums of money. Been there, done that, for years. You're wrong again about not understanding high crime areas. But I just don't seem to live in fear like you do. You're also wrong about "blatantly unconstitutional laws that have been foisted upon us". If they were "unconstitutional" the U.S. Supreme Court would overturn them. I guess you must be too ignorant to understand how the system works.

Sorry you're so afraid. Must be a really sad life to be so ignorant and fearful. Hope nobody frightens you today.

Greco, you're a "victim in waiting". You've got victim mentality, you've got victim habits, victim tendencies, HELL you're just a victim!

You throw out a BS argument, insult your fellow Americans for nothing more than exercising their 2nd Amendment Rights, and you LIE by saying, and intimating even when you don't say it outright, that Obama has no intention to attempt to further violate our basic, fundamental Civil Rights.

Oh, and don't you worry your poor victim head, I haven't been afraid of anything, or anyone, since 1979. You on the other hand are obviously afraid of the dark, your own incompetence with mechanical devices, and your fellow American citizens exercising their rights. It must really torque your shorts to have someone like me who has the temerity to exercise his First Amendment rights to tell you that you're so full of **** that it's coming out of your head, falling on your keyboard, and ending up here for everyone in the world to see.

Go away loser boy, and grow a pair.

Werbung:
I keep hearing that the US is a country based on Christian values and since Jesus always packed a gun I think we should all have them... at all times. Especially in Church and school in light of the prevalence of shootings in those places.

Back