An Economic Theory, and its list of Problems.

Tradewinds81186

This is my theory.
Since the swiss are the world's most productive people, and they have the world's highest income, but are limited by being landlocked, and having a very small population, about 8 million.

My theory is, 60,000,000,000,000 (sixty trillion) (maximum) could be achieved for a GDP, if each worker was worth $100,000 a year with a population 600 million people, 3rd after China and India in terms of population.

First in the world for GDP
First in the world Bar none.

If they purchased the Queen Elizabeth Islands from Northern Canada and made a swiss-based country, and brought with them the high value of their workmanship and culture.
:)
A country that powerful and grand could easily shut out the world and not a hear a thing, The USA doesn't stand a chance in hell
lol

What do you think ?

Mixtures of Germanic and Latin has always produced a grand composite of the best.
The high dollar value of latin European workmanship, art and creativity, and consumerism, and the way their markets generally work and how they are set up.

Mixed with Germanic hard iron workmanship and high productivity.
That is basically what drives the Swiss to the top of the economic and human development game
:)
My theory is to get that out of the micro of a small landlocked state, and put it on the MACRO, of an Island system bigger than Britain.
lol

Yet There are loads of problems with my economic theory of developing a far superior macro economic society from a hyper Swiss population.

To achieve this, the Swiss would have to do the following.

1.The Swiss like any European from Europe has to shut the f*ck up and look in the mirror, when they decide to hate what they made (the USA), and embrace it.

This thereby means that they would be allies with the USA, far greater so, than any foreign country in existence as of today.

Because inorder to build something better, you have to like what you made before the new one.

2.Since the USA is the current reigning champion of the world if you want to think of that way, so the concept of how the USA's people think, is how they would have to think.

The leader is always the path to better, always has been.

3.To do better than everybody else, means giving up thinking you're better than everybody else, the greatest in anything, doesn't think they're better than everybody else, but are simply competitors.

And Europeans currently in Europe have a really bad mentality that they are some how or other greater than everybody else.

This would mean the end of comments from them that demean others, like no more comments like "stop trashing my country" whenever you are being compared to somebody else.

etc.

And the foreign country that comes the closest to that standard, isn't Swiss, but British, and still not exactly.

And I don't think that is possible for Europe.

Werbung:
Werbung:
The swiss have gain their position by Allowing shoddy deals in their country. Everyone wants to deposit money there because their laws are so laxed. I do not think other countries should follow this. It will only allow criminals like those in the Wolf of Wall Street to flourish

Back