An Elkhart bot's story

Libsmasher

CBS had one of their little "human interest" stories about the indiana town of elkhart. They interviewed one person who had his employment terminated because the town's big employer, an RV maker, went out of business. He hopes Obama, for whom he voted, can "help him".

Get this: he says he didn't see his firing coming. :D Gas had gone wayyyy up (came down a little recently and temporarily) and he couldn't put 2 and 2 together and see the handwriting on the wall?

The biggest RV seller in the country, in my county, went out of business last summer. Doesn't he even know the events in his own industry??

Likewise, the sad bastards in michigan's auto industry and other smokestack industries, falsely convinced that obama's hostility to free trade will save their jobs, are living in a dream world.

I for example have seen even more software development exported to india recently, so I've scaled back on that and have started teaching in a community college. Does anyone look out for themselves anymore and plan ahead?? Or did they just elect the rock star Bot King, because even though he has no qualifications at all to be president, he will somehow, er, magically make everything wonderful for them again? :rolleyes:

Werbung:
Back