An very importaint movie yall should watch.

Werbung:
This is not an attack but

Do you have Schizophrenia?

Yesterday you are voting for Obama because you are mad that Palin won’t run 3d party

Now you are starting a thread about how Obama will tear our nation apart on purpose

Either you have an untreated case of Schizophrenia

Or you like that Obama is tearing things apart

Or (and this is probably the case) you just like getting everyone’s feathers in a ruffle?

Well People just dont have brains on voting someone intelligent. I think its Republian women who want Mitt in there..Like Nicki Haley for example. The Conservitive men wanted Newt Gingrich like me.

More women vote Democrat than they do Republicans. It's the middle class white guys that vote mostly Republican.

Well People just dont have brains on voting someone intelligent. I think its Republian women who want Mitt in there..Like Nicki Haley for example. The Conservitive men wanted Newt Gingrich like me.
What the hell does that have to do with anything?

You say you are voting for obama because you don’t like the republican choice then you post this thread about how obama wants to destroy our country.

Do you want to destroy our country? Are you with obama in his goal to destroy our country?

If you are just playing around then fine, whatever... I’ll ignore your threads from now on.

Someone like Pocket who will vote for obama does not believe obama wants to destroy the nation but you seem to realize that obama wants to destroy the nation yet you say you plan to vote for him. That really pisses me off, at least the normal obama voters are clueless to what he is really up to. You plan to vote for him knowing his plan for the nation. Someone should ship your ass on a one way boat to France!

I dont want this country be destroyed. But PEOPLE WONT STAND UP AND VOTE FOR WHATS RIGHT! ..Look when the english settlers left england to America they didnt want to put up with the Royal Family. And then the King made us pay Tea Tax and the Stamp Tax and we we had enough! Today society rather put up with the system then to fight it. I tried!!! I done my part ,,I voted for Newt Gingrich and where were my People,,They went for Mitt . Mitt IS A CORPERATE GUY!! Im a Revolutionist,,The kind of people who were 250 years ago.They were called Revolutionist. Even John Addams,Ben Franklyn,George Washington and Thomas Jefferson were Revolutionist. Our founders and Revolutionist did not stand for corperate capitaslism they fought for freedom and democracy. Show me where it says anything about capitolism in the consitution. Go ahead show me where capitolist ideas were in the consitution.

I dont want this country be destroyed. But PEOPLE WONT STAND UP AND VOTE FOR WHATS RIGHT! ..Look when the english settlers left england to America they didnt want to put up with the Royal Family. And then the King made us pay Tea Tax and the Stamp Tax and we we had enough! Today society rather put up with the system then to fight it. I tried!!! I done my part ,,I voted for Newt Gingrich and where were my People,,They went for Mitt . Mitt IS A CORPERATE GUY!! Im a Revolutionist,,The kind of people who were 250 years ago.They were called Revolutionist. Even John Addams,Ben Franklyn,George Washington and Thomas Jefferson were Revolutionist. Our founders and Revolutionist did not stand for corperate capitaslism they fought for freedom and democracy. Show me where it says anything about capitolism in the consitution. Go ahead show me where capitolist ideas were in the consitution.
So……

You are still not answering my question

You are calling Obama the right guy on the same thread you are posting a youtube of Obama wanting to destroy America

You are truly bassackwards

Werbung:
So……

You are still not answering my question

You are calling Obama the right guy on the same thread you are posting a youtube of Obama wanting to destroy America

You are truly bassackwards

Nope hes not the right guy,,And nether is Mitt Romney.

Back