And If The Water Dries Up?

No, it is not "hard evidence" you prefer. I it simply "evidence" that supports your outdated, and often erroneous, ideology.

Typical....actually, it is hard evidence....often from the very "scientific" source involved in the scam from a time before the grant money really started flowing making the stakes so high....and the only ideology here, is yours. I have no ideology...I am an evidence based sort who will gladly switch sides if the evidence supports the switch.

Actually, I did look it up which is why I posted what I did. From what you have said, and that is all there is to go on, the native trees should not be dying unless there is a drought. Now, I understand you ave a very limited view on what constitutes a drought, however, in many areas the trees are dying.

Actually, I am working from the actual definition of drought...and you are working from your ideology and some pretty egregious redefining of the term...science dictionaries define drought as:

a prolonged period of less-than-normal precipitation such that the lack of water causes a serious hydrologic imbalance.

Well right off the bat, it is clear that drought isn't what we are talking about....the root of the problem is the reduction in the aquifer which isn't caused by a few years of short rainfall...the root of the problem is over use. Climate science has a habit of redefining words to suit their needs, and my bet is that you simply accept their redefinition of the word and never took the time to see what actually constitutes drought. So no, trapper...it is you who has a flawed view of what actually constitutes drought...once more, you are expressing the terms of your religion...not actual scientific knowledge.

In your limited world view, or self centered view, the idea that the water tables which have taken thousands of years, and even millions of years, to create, are dropping at the rate of a foot a year means nothing to you. And the idea that it will take thousands of years, or even millions, to refill them is just "hype". And the knowledge that this drop in the levels did not occur until the rising of the temperatures, the lack of rainfall, and mans overuse, is of no concern. As long as you can believe it is not a "drought".

Of course it means something to me...because I have actually considered the issue rather than simply succumb to a quasi religious knee jerk reaction as you have clearly done...of course I am concerned that the water tables are dropping at such a rate...but simply being concerned without taking time to honestly assess what is causing the problem is the purview of people like you...not me... The water tables are dropping at an alarming rate, but not because of drought...but because of overuse. There is a reason that the water tables in that area took thousands and millions of years to form...can you guess why that is?....LACK OF WATER AND LONG PERIODS WITH LITTLE IF ANY RAINFALL ARE THE NORM THERE....some years back, here in my area our water tables started dropping and true to form, the wackos started screaming drought and promising doom...but a year or two of normal rainfall and a single year of slightly above rainfall and our water tables are back to normal...rain is rarely in short supply in this region....which is why we have species such as white pine here and they were thriving even when the supposed drought was in full force.

And even if the over use stops today, it is going to take generations for the aquifers to refill...and why?...LACK OF WATER AND LONG PERIODS WITH LITTLE IF ANY RAINFALL ARE THE NORM THERE. But the problem isn't going to be really addressed till it is to late and why is that?...because climate change has managed to co opt everything...anything that happens in the climate is the fault of man made climate change...even when history tells us that what is happening is perfectly normal....climate science says that it is due to man made climate change and people like you believe and the money that could go towards actually addressing the problem and perhaps making some gains towards solving it goes, instead, to climate science...and do you think climate science is going to address the problem of the dropping water table and actually admit that it is dropping because of over use? Wake up guy...you, and people like you who have bought into the scam are nothing more than useful idiots...

Yes we know. Until all life dies off there is no drought. Got it. BTW, planting only the native plants will not produce enough food to feed America.

Well no, you don't know...if you did, then you wouldn't be caught up in the belief that it is drought that is causing the problem there...you would realize that it is overuse and demand that the money being uselessly flushed into climate science be actually directed at addressing the problem of overuse and maybe making some actual headway towards resolving the problem.

You want to use an isolated area to demonstrate what is happening globally. Here in Central Oregon we have already broken the heat record twice, and am looking to a third time tomorrow. Las Vegas? Phoenix? How about Southern California? Just not globally:

Of course not...I thought (though I don't, for the life of me know why) that perhaps the graph of over 100 degree days there might prompt you to look at the actual climate history of the region...clearly, you didn't. Instead, you again asked NOAA and NASA if their data was reliable...you dupe... Here, lets take a look at the actual history of the entire region.

Fairfield Idaho

FAIRFIELD_IA_ConsecutiveDaysAboveMaxTempThreshold100F_Jul_Jul_1850_2015-768x344.png

Seymour Indiana

Screenshot-2016-02-06-at-05.23.01-PM-1024x528.png

In 1936 Ada, Minnesota recorded 12 days straight or above 100 degrees...they haven't had a day over 100 in the past 2 years.

screenhunter_59-jul-13-07-50.jpg

Any Illinois station

ScreenHunter_2858-Sep.-02-09.28.gif

Hancock Wisconsin

ScreenHunter_10116-Aug.-19-11.20.gif

Hillsboro, Ohio

ScreenHunter_3144-Sep.-22-09.19.gif

For the nation as a whole

2016-03-07144242-768x502.png
ScreenHunter_2821-Sep.-01-07.34.gif

And I could go on and on and on with examples of the fraud that you have swallowed hook line and sinker and are to ideologically motivated to admit....so you just cling to your lies as if your life depended on it....and perhaps in your delusion, you, sadly, believe it does.

(CONTINUED)

Werbung:
(CONTINUATION)

The only chuckle is that you clearly just accepted what they presented you and it confirmed your fear of doom.

This was the greatest extent of drought shown in the time period they showed you...

201208.gif

Did you bother to look back in the record? How about August 1934?
193407.gif

And did you bother to notice what it looks like right now during the excessive drought that you believe in?

201606.gif

In short...you have been duped again...hard evidence that you have been duped again.

Where did it say they were not native trees? Have you ever been to Nebraska?

None of the species they listed were native species...don't you think it would have been damned newsworthy if native species were dying? Are you completely unable to use your brain?

Not sure if you can get anymore ignorant. Did someone say the ice never melts, or was it that the ice never melts as fast, nor as much, as it has? And short of a switch in poles, which has occurred, where is your evidence that there was no ice at the poles? I realize that there have been skeletal remains found near the poles of tropical animals, or so we think, how does that prove there was no ice?

Have you ever even bothered to look at the climate history of earth? Or do you really just blindly accept whatever people who agree with you politically tell you?

This is what the geological record tells us about the climate history of the earth...

1CO2EarthHistory_zps8b3938eb.gif

So at present, when the average global mean is about 14.5C or so, climate science is telling us that soon there will be no ice at the north pole? OK...take a look at the graph now...for the bulk of earth's history, the temperature has been about 21C....if they are telling us that the arctic will soon be ice free and the temp is less than 15C...how much ice do you think there was at either pole when the temperature was around 21C....the answer is none....perhaps some small bit of residual ice at the southern pole...but certainly none at the north....now again, refer to the graph...since for the bulk of earth's history, the temperature has been in excess of 20C....you tell me...do you think ice at the poles is the norm for planet earth or the anomaly?

And while you are looking at the climate history of planet earth...put your brain in gear for a second and look at were we are right now...and tell me...in which direction do you think the long term temperature trend is....with or without the internal combustion engine?

Again you demonstrate just how much smarter you are then any other. Why Einstein must be marveling from his grave that someone as smart as you has finally arrived to take his place. Now, perhaps I should ask just which ice age are you speaking of? The "Little Ice Age", or the major ones? Then too, should we speak of the warming of the globe (medieval warm period" just prior to the "Little Ice Age"?

Not how smart I am...just how hopelessly duped people like you are...it isn't hard to find the truth...things have a way of sticking around on the internet...and if you bother to look, you can see the amount of adjustment being done to things like the temperature record in an attempt to maintain the manmade global warming narrative....and the long term history of the climate on earth also isn't that hard to look into...and it just doesn't support the present crop of claims.

As to which ice age...I am talking about the present ice age...let me guess...you didn't even realize that we are presently in an ice age....OK...go to google and type in "present ice age"....you will get thousands of hits that will explain to you that we are presently in an ice age...that being evident by the fact that large permanent ice sheets exist on the planet....since for most of earth's history ice, anywhere, has been damned scarce, and at present very large permanent sheets still exist...we are in an ice age.

skeptical science...ahhhh...I wondered how long it would take before you referenced that cesspit. A warmer wacko site run by a neo nazi cartoonist...who have taunted, misquoted, censored, literally banned such eminent climate scientists as Dr. Pielke Sr. and Dr Michaels when they showed up and began debunking the claims made there...

Ignoring the fact that photos like the one below were found in a supposedly "secret" "members only" page on the skeptical science...what temperature proxy do you suppose exists that would have the required resolution to show that the fraction of a degree of temperature increase that we have seen over the past century is unprecedented and represents "abrupt" climate change? Once again...you simply accept the basic hypothesis which doesn't have the first shred of empirical evidence for support.

Founder of the site....John "SS" Cook

1_herrcook-sml.gif

Do you think that it is coincidence that the initials of the site are
dT8obAdac.jpeg
, and am I in the least bit surprised that you would be influenced by and respect and seek out the opinion of people like that?....not in the least. Congratulations...you have bottomed out on my RESPECT-O-METER....and let me guess, you couldn't possibly care less because after all, take a good look at the sort of people you go to for information...what does a guy like me have on a self employed cartoonist and wannabe nazi like John Cook?

Do you think that it is coincidence that the initials of the site are , and am I in the least bit surprised that you would be influenced by and respect and seek out the opinion of people like that?....not in the least. Congratulations...you have bottomed out on my RESPECT-O-METER....and let me guess, you couldn't possibly care less because after all, take a good look at the sort of people you go to for information...what does a guy like me have on a self employed cartoonist and wannabe nazi like John Cook?

Tell me something fool, now that you have stooped to conspiracy theories, and more *********, why is it that YOU are the only one that mentions climate change?

As far as respect goes, I lost any resemblance of "respect" for idiots like you when I grew up into an adult.

Tell me something fool, now that you have stooped to conspiracy theories, and more *********, why is it that YOU are the only one that mentions climate change?

Hardly a conspiracy.....the fraud being perpetrated by climate science is right out in the open....The data I provided is from their own records...and every link that you have provided has claimed that climate change is the real problem...which goes right back to the fact that the climate change scam encompasses everything and is sucking all the money that could be spent on actual problems into the field of climate science and climate change which is a non problem...or at least a problem to which preparation is the answer, not mitigation since man is not to blame.

old trapper70 said:
As far as respect goes, I lost any resemblance of "respect" for idiots like you when I grew up into an adult.

Like I care about having the respect of someone who looks to the likes of john cook for information.....as far as being an adult...better keep working on it. If you were thinking on an adult level, you might have attempted to argue against, or concede to the quite large amount of actual data and evidence of fraud on the part of climate science that I have posted rather than getting your panties in a twist because I pointed out that you are looking to neo Nazis for information on climate change....

Last edited:
From the OP you posted

"Climate change is projected to increase the stresses on water supplies,"

He bounces around from one thing to the next so much that it is little wonder he forgot....his whole damned premise is about climate change and he wonders why I mention climate change.

I would like to see people stop talking about this water crisis, there is no water crisis. As soon as we run out of water in cities that need it most, we will take to the ocean, there is so much water on this planet, no one has to ever go thirsty.

We can give water away if we wanted to, we could create pipes big enough to go across the country and process ocean water threw those pipes, and do what we need to do to it so that homes can have unlimited supply of water. We have water forever.

Like the government is just going to let major cities run out of water. It will never become a crisis, no matter who says it is, it's just a topic for discussion. Go ahead, and debate with me, I won't respond.

I would like to see people stop talking about this water crisis, there is no water crisis. As soon as we run out of water in cities that need it most, we will take to the ocean, there is so much water on this planet, no one has to ever go thirsty.

We can give water away if we wanted to, we could create pipes big enough to go across the country and process ocean water threw those pipes, and do what we need to do to it so that homes can have unlimited supply of water. We have water forever.

Like the government is just going to let major cities run out of water. It will never become a crisis, no matter who says it is, it's just a topic for discussion. Go ahead, and debate with me, I won't respond.
I'm fascinated with these magic pipes that desalinate water.

From the OP you posted

"Climate change is projected to increase the stresses on water supplies,"

Yes Dog, however, I myself have never addressed the topic as one of "climate change". I have said on numerous occasions that my concern is what man is doing to the environment that is screwing the environment up by polluting the atmosphere, the waters, the soil, causing the deaths of millions of animals, and the extinction of numerous species. Back in the 30's man tilled under all the soil of the plains causing the deaths of animals that lived there, and the death of the soil. We had a dust bowl. Now man is causing the drying up of aquifers all over the world, and what will happen when they dry up? Nature will not be able to refill those aquifers.

Right now Saudi Arabia, and other countries such as Dubai, are buying land in the US to raise feed for their countries since they have drained their aquifers dry. So, what are we supposed to do since fools like PR say there is no "drought"?

http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/wetter-wet.html

Yes Dog, however, I myself have never addressed the topic as one of "climate change". I have said on numerous occasions that my concern is what man is doing to the environment that is screwing the environment up by polluting the atmosphere, the waters, the soil, causing the deaths of millions of animals, and the extinction of numerous species. Back in the 30's man tilled under all the soil of the plains causing the deaths of animals that lived there, and the death of the soil. We had a dust bowl. Now man is causing the drying up of aquifers all over the world, and what will happen when they dry up? Nature will not be able to refill those aquifers.

Right now Saudi Arabia, and other countries such as Dubai, are buying land in the US to raise feed for their countries since they have drained their aquifers dry. So, what are we supposed to do since fools like PR say there is no "drought"?

http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/wetter-wet.html

Sometimes I can't tell whether you are being deliberately obtuse, or are so blinded by your politics that you can't manage to see past them to get a look at the truth, or whether you are just stupid...and then you post something like the link above which leans me towards thinking that you are just stupid.

The first fact is that there is no drought in the region you keep mentioning; as evidenced by the fact that the native flora and fauna are doing just fine. The source of the water problem there is overuse...not drought. But by calling it a drought problem, the issue can be linked to climate change and any money that might have been used to actually address the problem of overuse, is sucked up by climate pseudoscience.

Lack of rainfall is normal for that region and sometimes the lack goes on for hundreds of years...that is normal. Like I pointed out, there is a reason that those aquifers took thousands and tens of thousands of years to fill...IT IS BECAUSE RAINFALL IS NATURALLY SCARCE IN THAT REGION. You can't suck the water out of the aquifer under a naturally dry area and then claim drought because it isn't filling up fast enough to replace what you are sucking out....that isn't a drought problem...it is an over use problem...two entirely different things.

Dubia, and Saudi Arabia aren't crying drought...(perhaps envirowackos are, but the Saudis themselves aren't)...they live in a f'ing desert....and have used the water in the aquifer...and know that it isn't going to refill anytime soon. So they look elsewhere to grow food. And what we do with regard to Saudi Arabia, and Dubia who are oil rich is charge them through the nose if they wish to grow crops here....charge them so much, in fact, real money can be put into the problem of overuse and how to solve it...so much, in fact that perhaps we could get started on a large scale desalinization project and pipelines to areas where chronic overuse is a real problem...if they don't want to pay, then tell them to drink oil...and feed oil to their people and animals.

Another possible solution, which would require real money and research (which climate science is flushing down the toilet) is the possibility of tapping the vast supplies of water that reside below the Earth's mantle. Scientists think they have found at least one subterranean fresh water sea whose volume approaches that of the Arctic Ocean. Thousands of billions of dollars have been wasted on climate science since the 1980's...and they are asking for (with straight faces) literally trillions more to solve the non existent problem of manmade climate change....

After the expenditure of those thousands of billions of dollars, there still doesn't exist the first bit of observed, measured, quantified evidence that supports the claim that man is altering the global climate.

You seem to realize that there are real problems to be dealt with, but either because you so blinded by your politics, or because you are just to stupid for words, you don't seem to be able to recognize the fact that the money which could be put to use towards solving the problems you know exist is being wasted by climate pseudoscience. Point out a single environmental issue that is important to you and see if you can find references that don't blame climate change to a large degree....it doesn't matter whether you attribute the problem to climate change or not...the fact is that that is where the money is going...not towards actually solving the problems. If you want to see actual work being done on the real issues...overuse of the aquifers, pollution, chemical run off....etc. Etc. ETC...then you should be railing against the frivolous waste of billions and trillions of dollars on a non issue...non problem. i.e....anthropogenic climate change.

Pull your head out of your ass long enough to realize that if you want to see actual research towards actual solutions to the problems you mention, then all of us need to put an end to the very thing that has co-opted every single one of them as its own poster children but can, and will do absolutely nothing towards solving any of them and is doing nothing but wasting the billions and future trillions of dollars that it is asking for and politicians seem perfectly willing to give.

Not that I expect old trapper to answer...or engage in anything like an actual adult conversation on the topic....but I did find a damned interesting tidbit regarding his hand wringing claims of drought in the midwest.

24mPNormUS.png

Not that I expect old trapper to answer...or engage in anything like an actual adult conversation on the topic....but I did find a damned interesting tidbit regarding his hand wringing claims of drought in the midwest.

24mPNormUS.png

Hey Pale Rider, climate change is REAL and EXISTS. STOP denying the scientific FACTS.

But also, I wanted to get your personal opinion on this new thread I started pertaining to males having abortion rights and whether or not you agree with it: https://www.houseofpolitics.com/threads/male-abortion-rights-attn-pale-rider.18959/

Your response to my thread would be greatly appreciated :)

- Fedor50

Werbung:
Hey Pale Rider, climate change is REAL and EXISTS. STOP denying the scientific FACTS.

But also, I wanted to get your personal opinion on this new thread I started pertaining to males having abortion rights and whether or not you agree with it: https://www.houseofpolitics.com/threads/male-abortion-rights-attn-pale-rider.18959/

Your response to my thread would be greatly appreciated :)

- Fedor50

Climate change exists...I never said that it doesn't...man made global climate change does not exist and there is not the first bit of observed, measured, quantified, empirical evidence that supports the claim that it does...but feel free to post some here if you think otherwise.

Back