Angry Black Woman Is Angry At Her Angry Black Woman Image

Werbung:

Gee, I wonder why any woman would be angry being treated as Michelle Obama has been?
In fact, she has shown a lot of restrain and a lot of class being as moderate as she is in her answer to the hateful comments made towards her husband, herself, and even her lovely daughters.

She is a strong, beautiful, intelligente woman, who deserve our respect, not only as our First lady, but also as an accomplished person.

Obviously, too many on the extreme right have only insults to throw at their First Lady. . .Stupid is as stupid does!

Gee, I wonder why any woman would be angry being treated as Michelle Obama has been?
In fact, she has shown a lot of restrain and a lot of class being as moderate as she is in her answer to the hateful comments made towards her husband, herself, and even her lovely daughters.

She is a strong, beautiful, intelligente woman, who deserve our respect, not only as our First lady, but also as an accomplished person.

Obviously, too many on the extreme right have only insults to throw at their First Lady. . .Stupid is as stupid does!

what hateful comments have been directed to/at the children ?

I am thinking all the vacations and lavish parties and Queen Antoinette lifestyle at taxpayers expense is plenty of reason to justify Michelle Obama's pissed off angry black woman look, right?

I mean surely there is some real restraint and class in there somewhere, like Laura Bush showed when the press constantly hounded her twin daughters or when two full length motion pictures were made about the assassination of her husband. I am thinking I see the same qualities in Michelle, right?

I mean after all she is so strong and intelligent and accomplished, all one has to do is read Michelle Robinson/Obama's racist thesis from Princeton about how black and white people should live separated lives, to realized just how "beautiful and intelligent" this woman is with her shoe size IQ. I mean really everyone should embrace and respect this type of racism, right "openmind"? It's strong, beautiful and intelligent ...

Obviously, too many on the extreme right, (aka all normal thinking American citizens), have only insults (aka truths and facts) to throw at this anti-American racist Marxist who occupies the position of First Lady at the moment.

Actually ... the real stupid is as stupid does, is ... the brain-washed idiots, aka liberals, disguised as opened minded individuals who have no recollection of the recent past, no understanding of American history or culture and spew only the hatred, racism and ignorance of the anti-American sentiment known today as liberalism.

Thanks for the post openmind ... your comment is all too revealing!!!

No one has said or saying anything about their daughters. Be careful on that one.

No one treated her badly when she wrote her thesis at Princeton. No one treated her badly when she said in 2008 that for the first time in her life she was proud of her country. Another one of Jeremiah Wright's disciples of hate.

No one has said or saying anything about their daughters. Be careful on that one.

No one treated her badly when she wrote her thesis at Princeton. No one treated her badly when she said in 2008 that for the first time in her life she was proud of her country. Another one of Jeremiah Wright's disciples of hate.

I agree Alias. Any normal thinking citizen who considers the Obama's past actions and activities could only come to the conclusion that this is the most racist anti-American administration in history.

I agree Alias. Any normal thinking citizen who considers the Obama's past actions and activities could only come to the conclusion that this is the most racist anti-American administration in history.

That's a fact. They're nothing new like they claimed. Just another couple of hacks birthed and indoctrinated in big city racial politics. I grew up in Minneapolist and I've seen it all my life.

well Honest Abe was clearly racist by textbook definition but if you're tagging an entire administration then this is the winner.

well Honest Abe was clearly racist by textbook definition but if you're tagging an entire administration then this is the winner.

This administration needs to be removed so America can get back to a melting pot and living as Americans instead of demographic voting blocks, catered to by these hacks using the people's money to buy their votes.

They're sick.

This administration needs to be removed so America can get back to a melting pot and living as Americans instead of demographic voting blocks, catered to by these hacks using the people's money to buy their votes.

They're sick.

preaching to the choir bro

Werbung:

It's funny how the "minority" groups she mentioned are the groups least likely to think for themselves. Especially politically. It's really pretty simple. Either you can think for yourself and you are a conservative or you cannot and you are a government dependent aka a democrat or a liberal. Actually, I think Liberal Deb summed it up pretty well.

Back