Anne Nicoles son

tater03

Did you all hear about Anne Nicoles 20 year old son dying. To top it off she found him in her hospital room dead. She was there giving birth to her daughter. This is just so sad. I could not imagine losing one and gaining one at the same time. He was so young. I hope she has the support to help her through this time in her life.

Werbung:
Ive been follow this story because the facts are so bizarre! She just became a citizen of the Bahamas like three days before this happened. Her creepy manager was in the room with them when this happened. Ive also heard a few reports of a violent reaction from the son throwing up blood and vomit in one report. Then another report about him dying in his sleep in a chair. None of the reports are adding up with the same account. The latest i her is she has amnesia about the whole thing and had to be retold by her manager on what happen.....

There have been respect that she be given some space and time to grieve because really, shouldn't that be appropriate?

I would not trust any accounts further than saying that he died and she gave birth. Anything else is to be labelled titillating speculation until at least some significant time has passed.

Spontaeneous death while sleeping is not impossible, so I wouldn't dismiss the original report that he died in his sleep. I'm interested because I'm hoping to see a coroner's report from this. It could be anything from mitral failure secondary to Marfan's syndrome (if he was really tall and spindly, maybe) to some spontaeneous hypokalemia or...well yeah the list goes one a long way.

LOL our culture is completely based on titillating speculation! Its human nature! Ive always been interested in murder mysteries and court cases though so that's why I'm watching. Its seems at this point like a drug overdose. Lets face it Anna Nicole isn't the greatest role model in regards to drugs. Im sure it was easy for him to get his hands on all types of meds. I still think its creepy how that manager is always around.

I also wonder why she moved to the Bahamas and avoided all the media attention about the baby being born. To me that goes against the celebrity seeking attention they crave.

I just feel so sorry for her. I couldn't imagine how she must feel

As for her manager, i wonder if maybe he might be the father of her new daugther? That would explain him being involved or in the room. Even though he could have just been visiting also.

I also wonder why she moved to the Bahamas and avoided all the media attention about the baby being born.

Because she didn't want it? It would also be consistent with her reaction to her son's death thus far. Having children can change attitudes markedly in this regard.

Also about the manager, I'm sure there's a plausible, innocuous explanation: without the manager, do you think the media will consider respecting wish for privacy?

This story has been on check out aisle magazine racks for the past two weeks. I guess it's the same thing that causes us to crane our necks at car wrecks. She doesn't really do anything except court publicity and it seems to be paying off.

So know she married her manager a few weeks after her sons death in a pink bikini no less. Its obvious shes trying to keep the newborn away from the other man that is claiming he is the father. I bet thats why she moved to the bahamas as well. Still its so tacky to get married so close to her sons death. Im having a ewwwy moment.

I also wonder why she moved to the Bahamas and avoided all the media attention about the baby being born.

Because she didn't want it? It would also be consistent with her reaction to her son's death thus far. Having children can change attitudes markedly in this regard.

Exactly. As much as people love to read their People magazine, it is extremely annoying to have the whole world looking in on YOUR world. It's like living in a glass box. But of course, we are America! The land of sensationalism and disregard for our own Countrymens' and Countrywomans' rights!

So know she married her manager a few weeks after her sons death in a pink bikini no less. Its obvious shes trying to keep the newborn away from the other man that is claiming he is the father. I bet thats why she moved to the bahamas as well. Still its so tacky to get married so close to her sons death. Im having a ewwwy moment.

I'm having a double-take moment...until the fact that what is expected in marriage in a celebrity world is different from what is expected in marriage elsewhere sinks in.

Beating a dead horse here :

It was in the news that last week, ANS finally buried her son, Daniel. He had been dead for 6 weeks. I don't think this country would allow a wait that long.

I heard that you could hear Anna-Nicole wailing from a mile away.

While I feel for her, she is a tad over the top on little issues, I'm not sure how authentically I could take her since she was reportedly crying,"I don't want a husband, I want you back!'

While I'm sure that may be true - I'll bet her new husband wasn't happy about the comparison.

Don't worry about beating the dead horse- the good thing about this forum is that we can attempt to actually follow stories to completion.

Let's just say that one man's authenticity is another's...surrealism? We can say all kinds of weird and whacko things in the heat of the moment, and celebrities...well they tend to be the rule more than the exception by virtue of being in the light of public scrutiny. But I wouldn't know myself.

I know that my brother was killed almost 11 years ago, and I was a disgrace at his funeral.

I was so distraught and ridiculous acting, it still haunts me to this day.

My behavior during that time is my biggest regret.

While it's perfectly within your rights to regret the behavior, losing a sibling is generally regarded as a devastating event- almost the worst thing that could happen to somebody, even. Given that, I would hope that people at least understood that everybody has different ways of expressing their grief, and that it is a difficult time for all. I suppose the complicating factor is that death has a very personal dimension to every mourner, and so one's expression could be another's distress.

I know for example, when my father was killed last year, my mother too was distraught. What worried and upset her, however, was my apparent insensitivity- for I seemed almost completely unaffected by it. I remember making an irrelevent joke to a cousin at the viewing and we both started laughing. Now that's really something I'd regret (I mean, what poor form!)...but at least it is water under the bridge.

Werbung:
When my dad died, he had just turned 60. He died from throat cancer, and although he had quit smoking a few years before his death, he had been a chain smoker his entire adult life.

My brother (he died 1.5 years later) and sister and mother and I often cracked jokes at my father's viewing. That's the type of people we are, releasing some of the stress with laughter.

Back