Anne Nicoles son

I guess it's the black humor thing ...a device often used by people to get through terrible events. It's human nature in many ways to use humor when the only other option is tears.

Werbung:
Just to clarify, Bahamian laws are different than ours. I do not know what timeline we have for burial but, it wouldnt matter in this instance.
Anna Nicole is certainly a little different but, I think people need to stop picking apart how she chooses to grieve. Don't try to make sense of it. it is how she chooses to deal with it. She is probably handling it much more effectively than many people do. Although she may seem a little much, she at least deals with her emotions. That will help her adjust better than if she acted differently than her norm.

I know that my brother was killed almost 11 years ago, and I was a disgrace at his funeral.

I was so distraught and ridiculous acting, it still haunts me to this day.

My behavior during that time is my biggest regret.

oh i don't think that you should ever feel bad about acting a certain way when someone you love has died. mourning death is one of the absolute human reactions, and no one in their right minds would ever poke fun at or feel negatively towards someone who shows their emotions at a funeral. this country has gotten much to swept up in how we look and how we act in public. i am sure that your brother very much appreciated your sentiments.

Is there ever a right way to handle death? Heck sometimes i worry about my own reaction to news like this. I dont react and then get depressed because i dont feel something which is something.....

Overall though with this anna nicole story. I keep watching because i think Karma is catching up with her. when she started carrying on about how she should have been taken and not him i kept thinking. They arent done with you yet......Karma is gonna get her.

Palefrost, you are basically saying that she deserves to have witnessed her son's untimely death and there is more where that came from. She doesn't fit in with my morals but, she doesn't have to. Noone deserves to have to go through something like this. Not one of us is immune to bad things happening. We don't all deserve what we get. Life isn't always fair. If it was, then children wouldn't be molested or murdered. What did they do to deserve that? Do you think karma will get you for judging someone so harshly? Just because someone doesn't fit within our moral pirameters, doesn't mean that they deserve to suffer.

Werbung:
Do you think karma will get you for judging someone so harshly? Just because someone doesn't fit within our moral pirameters, doesn't mean that they deserve to suffer.

I dont know what my karma will do to me in the end. Im struggling with the way karma works and how life works. Sorry if my statement seems harsh or immoral. I do believe in a yin and yang in existence. I also believe everything has a reason for happening, even the innocent being victims. Even if i cant understand it, i still think there is a reason. I also hate not to be honest. I cant fake something i dont feel.

I guess i need to work on my compassion.

Back