Annie "Bones"; Un-Wired

Mr. Shaman

"Crazy liar" only begins to describe Ann Coulter. But then, you knew that."​

Cavuto: Yeah, but when he's inaugurated -- remember it was a thing with Jimmy Carter, you know, whether they were gonna call him James Earl Carter --

Coulter: Yeah, but as president, he wants to be known as Barack - Hussein - Obama.

Cavuto: How do you know that?

Coulter: He announced it yesterday!

Cavuto: Where did he announce it?

Coulter: [pause] I don't know! Wherever he announces things! Where does he announce anything?

coulterwired.gif

:rolleyes:

Werbung:
WASHINGTON – President-elect Barack Obama says he will try to "reboot America's image" among the world's Muslims and will follow tradition by using his entire name — Barack Hussein Obama — in his swearing-in ceremony.

Proving once again simple minds have simple thoughts. His name was assigned to him at birth, he didn't chose it. All this obsession over his middle name is the stuff that gets tinfoil hat wearers drooling.

Proving once again simple minds have simple thoughts. His name was assigned to him at birth, he didn't chose it. All this obsession over his middle name is the stuff that gets tinfoil hat wearers drooling.
I guess we should feel pity for Bush-supporters.....especially since health-insurance will never cover such mental-disorders.

The post had nothing to do with whatever obama was named. It had to do with WHO was the "crazy liar", and it wasn't Ann.

That anyone supports Bush, is a tired old complaint, along with slavery.

"Crazy liar" only begins to describe Ann Coulter. But then, you knew that."​

Cavuto: Yeah, but when he's inaugurated -- remember it was a thing with Jimmy Carter, you know, whether they were gonna call him James Earl Carter --

Coulter: Yeah, but as president, he wants to be known as Barack - Hussein - Obama.

Cavuto: How do you know that?

Coulter: He announced it yesterday!

Cavuto: Where did he announce it?

Coulter: [pause] I don't know! Wherever he announces things! Where does he announce anything?

:rolleyes:

You and that dumb blog! Do you realize how many times you have been wrong over and over, quoting that stupid blog that has a consistent track record of being false?

Let's look at the truth.

Ann Coulter was absolutely correct again, even if she didn't have the reference at the time of her interview.

You, on the other hand, are absolutely wrong again. So is your blog you mindlessly quote.

By the way, the blog itself admits it's wrong....
Unfortunately, it seems those stories about Ann Coulter having her jaw wired shut were groundless indeed.

Of course no intelligent person would fall for that stupid internet myth... would they? No one would be such an idiot, right Shaman? Certainly not you. You are way more careful than to believe such stupidity on a blog... right?

You certainly are obsessed with that skeletal-skank, aren't you? :rolleyes:

Not really. I've heard her speak once, and read a few of her columns.

More to the point, I love proving things you say false. It's fun for me, and not too difficult.

Here, I'll do it again.

In the link you posted here, they list a few supposed mistakes or factual errors. Yet in reading just what they posted, you see they made up a straw-man argument, and attacked it.

Ann Coulter claimed that those supporting sex education refuse to accept moral grounds. To support that, she cites

As one heroine of the sex education movement told an approving New York Times reporter, "My job is not to teach one right value system. Parents and churches teach moral values. My job is to say, 'These are the facts,' and to help the students, as adults, decide what is right for them."

Second, Ann Coulter says that sex education supporters want to teach Kindergartners sex education. Now, the source for that isn't in the text quoted, but anyone who paid attention prior, knows about (SB0099) Comprehensive Health Education Program in Illinois. This Obama supported bill, would require schools to have a comprehensive sex education course as follows:

Each class or course in comprehensive sex education offered in any of grades K 6 through 12 shall include instruction on the prevention of sexually transmitted infections, including the prevention, transmission and spread of HIV AIDS.

All public elementary, junior high, and senior high school classes that teach sex education and discuss sexual activity or intercourse, shall emphasize that abstinence is an effective method of preventing unintended pregnancy, sexually transmitted diseases, and HIV when transmitted sexually.

Other parts of the bill talk about all manor of sexual activity, but specifics about fisting or other acts are not mentioned. So where did she get that?

That checks out, now doesn't it?

So what was Media Matters beef? They claimed that Coulter was wrong in quoting Dr. Beverlie Conant Sloane, because she never supported teaching kindergartners fisting, as they say Coulter suggested.

But in reading the quote from Coulters book again, that's not what she said. In fact, she didn't even say that kindergartners were going to be taught fisting. This is the made up straw-man that Media Matters attacked.

She said that sex education supporters are Amoralists, which the quote proves true. And she said that students would be taught all manor of sexual behavior, which the MassNews link proves true. And she said this would be done in the name of protecting kindergarteners from the scourge of AIDS, which also is true.

In effect, once again, everything she said was absolutely correct. And you, Mr. Shaman with your bias Media Matters cite, is completely wrong. For the sake of sparing time, I'll leave the others. If you wish me to debunk them for you to, let me know. I'll be more than happy to prove you wrong again... and again... and again... :)

Ann Coulter claimed that those supporting sex education refuse to accept moral grounds.
This is the salient part of the quote given for proof: "..."My job is not to teach one right value system. Parents and churches teach moral values. My job is to say, 'These are the facts,' and to help the students, as adults, decide what is right for them."

You are factually incorrect when you support Ann Coulter's false statement. Ann said, "... those supporting sex education refuse to accept moral grounds." Whereas the quote by the sex ed teacher quite plainly states that she is not the one to teach moral values, that those must come from parents and churches. There is a wide difference between refusing to accept moral grounds, as Ann Coulter said, and acknowledging that moral teachings should come from the parents and churches. Ann's statement was not correct unless she was basing it on something besides the quote given as evidence.

Your mention of "fisting" was also factually incorrect, heterosexuals also enjoy this activity, it is not something unique to the gay community. Nor is it as common as most anti-gay advocates would like everyone to believe. Fisting, like intercourse-into-utero are far less common than the gay bashers and sex-police would like us to think.

This is the salient part of the quote given for proof: "..."My job is not to teach one right value system. Parents and churches teach moral values. My job is to say, 'These are the facts,' and to help the students, as adults, decide what is right for them."

You are factually incorrect when you support Ann Coulter's false statement. Ann said, "... those supporting sex education refuse to accept moral grounds." Whereas the quote by the sex ed teacher quite plainly states that she is not the one to teach moral values, that those must come from parents and churches. There is a wide difference between refusing to accept moral grounds, as Ann Coulter said, and acknowledging that moral teachings should come from the parents and churches. Ann's statement was not correct unless she was basing it on something besides the quote given as evidence.

Ok, the exact quote from the link is "But in contrast to liberal preachiness about IQ, there would be no moralizing when it came to sex." I apologize if I inadvertently changed the meaning in my quick and dirty rendition.

That said, given that you can't prove a negative, perhaps you could show me an example of political sex educators moralizing? Because honestly, I can't. All those I have seen or heard, in support of sex education, involving all these things listed, have never supported G-d centered morals. And yes, G-d centered is the key, given the books title is "Godless", right?

Your mention of "fisting" was also factually incorrect, heterosexuals also enjoy this activity, it is not something unique to the gay community. Nor is it as common as most anti-gay advocates would like everyone to believe. Fisting, like intercourse-into-utero are far less common than the gay bashers and sex-police would like us to think.

Straw-man. Locate where I said it was unique to the gay community? Or where I said heterosexuals don't engage in such activity? In fact, where did I make any statements that are even remotely addressed by this?

Back to the facts. I was pointing out that sex education proponents, teach these things to students. The link and quote given, was from Massachusetts Department of Education to student.

It establishes that sex education, given to students, includes such topics for discussing as fisting, and other immoral behavior. Your little homosexual crusade is for another thread. This is merely to establish the facts about the topic at hand.

FYI, in the quote that said "The above quotation comes from...", I didn't say that. The writer of the story said that. If you disagree with his conclusions, send him a note.

Werbung:
Ok, the exact quote from the link is "But in contrast to liberal preachiness about IQ, there would be no moralizing when it came to sex." I apologize if I inadvertently changed the meaning in my quick and dirty rendition.

That said, given that you can't prove a negative, perhaps you could show me an example of political sex educators moralizing? Because honestly, I can't. All those I have seen or heard, in support of sex education, involving all these things listed, have never supported G-d centered morals. And yes, G-d centered is the key, given the books title is "Godless", right?
Stop with the fragments of quotes, either post the whole paragraph with a source or quit posting quotes to prove points.

I agree that sex ed instructors should not be moralizing, no matter what they say about morals someone is going to be mad about it. Morals should be left to the parents and the churces. Sex ed should stick to the scientific facts even if the moralizers don't like them.

Straw-man. Locate where I said it was unique to the gay community? Or where I said heterosexuals don't engage in such activity? In fact, where did I make any statements that are even remotely addressed by this?
Okay, here's the quote from your post:
"Fisting [forcing one's entire hand into another person's rectum or vagina] often gets a bad rap....[It's] an experience of letting somebody into your body that you want to be that close and intimate with...[and] to put you into an exploratory mode."

The above quotation comes from Massachusetts Department of Education employees describing the pleasures of homosexual sex to a group of high school students at a state-sponsored workshop on March 25, 2000.

FYI, in the quote that said "The above quotation comes from...", I didn't say that. The writer of the story said that. If you disagree with his conclusions, send him a note.
But YOU are the one who posted it to support your position, therefore one would expect that you agree with it--else why would you post it?

Back to the facts. I was pointing out that sex education proponents, teach these things to students. The link and quote given, was from Massachusetts Department of Education to student.

It establishes that sex education, given to students, includes such topics for discussing as fisting, and other immoral behavior. Your little homosexual crusade is for another thread. This is merely to establish the facts about the topic at hand.
You are the one here who is announcing what is and isn't moral, you've decided that certain things that some people do are not moral and should not be taught to children. What you haven't done is give us any reference, are fisting techniques being taught to kindergarten kids? Or are high school students being told about the variety of things that people do and warned about the dangers? I don't know what context the teachings are in, do you?

Let sex ed teachers stick to the scientific facts: people fist each other, it's dangerous; people take birth control pills, there are dangers associated with them too; people have unprotected sex, venereal disease is easily transmitted this way; oral sex will also transmit VD. Give the children the truth--age appropriate truth. For instance very young children need to be taught about people touching them inappropriately and that they need to tell if it ever happens.

Back