Annie "Bones"; Un-Wired

Werbung:
Can you prove it's a fantasy?
Can you prove that some drunken-monk never tweaked his copy of the Bible, back (before) the evil printing-press was developed, and guaranteed consistancy; from one document-to-the-next?

How appropriate that Annie "Bones"' latest book is titled GUILTY!!!!

"Media Matters has examined a copy of Ann Coulter's new book, Guilty, and presents a sampling of the book's numerous falsehoods. These falsehoods include her defense of claims made against Sen. John Kerry by the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth; her assertion that "Fox News has never been caught promoting a fraud"; and her claim that President-elect Barack Obama was referring to Gov. Sarah Palin when he said "you know, you can put lipstick on a pig; it's still a pig."

"in a new blog post for the daily beast as ann coulter and hbo host bill maher are kicking off a week-long debate tour today in new york, mccain calls president obama “the hippest politician around” and says being a republican is “about as edgy as donny osmond.”

and she blasts coulter for helping to “perpetuate negative stereotypes” about republican women. “i straight up don’t understand this woman or her popularity,” says mccain. “i find her offensive, radical, insulting, and confusing all at the same time.”

she concedes that coulter seems to be followed by a “cult that cannot be denied,” and was a popular headliner at the recent conservative political action conference, but adds that “when your competition is a teenager who has a dream about the republican party and stephen baldwin, it’s not really saying that much.”

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

Werbung:
I guess we should feel pity for Bush-supporters.....especially since health-insurance will never cover such mental-disorders.
Maybe you should change your insruance coverage Shaman so you can get some much needed Mental Health help.

Back