Annointed One at Ground Zero

Libsmasher

Did you see the coverage of McCain and obama at ground zero? Revealing things happened if you looked close.

- Two different officers (police or firemen) approached McCain to give him their 9-11 commemorative buttons to pin on his coat - nobody did this for obama. :)

- McCain gently layed a rose he had been given at the small memorial - obama chucked his as if it were trash.

- obama was walking around looking out of place, and distinctly bored.

- Cindy McCain was present, but Michelle Obama was nowhere to be seen - apparently not wanting to waste a day with a bunch of honkies on a patriotic occasion, patriotism not being Ms. Jut-Jaw's strong point.

Werbung:
Another revealing act by Obama - he said:

"Let us remember that the terrorists responsible for 9/11 are still at large, and must be brought to justice."

"brought to justice"??? :D

See? He STILL doesn't get it - as if al qaeda were like someone who robbed the local 7/11 - the same Clintonian mentality that set the US up for 9-11 in the first place. Someone needs to tell this clueless turkey that WE'RE AT WAR.

Did you see the coverage of McCain and obama at ground zero? Revealing things happened if you looked close.

- Two different officers (police or firemen) approached McCain to give him their 9-11 commemorative buttons to pin on his coat - nobody did this for obama. :)

- McCain gently layed a rose he had been given at the small memorial - obama chucked his as if it were trash.

- Cindy McCain was present, but Michelle Obama was nowhere to be seen - apparently not wanting to waste a day with a bunch of honkies on a patriotic occasion, patriotism not being Ms. Jut-Jaw's strong point.

I was at work and didn't get to see it, thanks for the post. It is telling isnt it :)

The republicans were complicit in 9/11 happening and you are concerned with how someone puts a rose down at the memorial?????

Oh dear, you are in love with these war mongers aren't you.

I bet you are a good christian too.

What was Michelle doing? Probably hanging out with Wright, Farrakan and Phleger... The three stooges.

What was Michelle doing? Probably hanging out with Wright, Farrakan and Phleger... The three stooges.

She was at home with her kids (not making pipe bombs as someone on the radio said).

The Obama Campaign said that if they knew Cindy was going to be there Michelle would have been there too.:eek:

On the subject of this event....

Did anyone catch McCain's comments on "expanding our service" (instituting a mandatory draft)? He made about a dozen alluding comments that spells he will institute mandatory service.

How about it? Everyone ready to force their sons to die for a BigOil war gone amok? Woohoo! He's got my vote....

Not..

If Obama cornered him on this one issue he could win the election. Those BigOil wars are so unpopular that if he could convince voters McLame will line up more of our best young men to die, against their and their family's will, for record profits, the GOP's tanker would be sunk...

See? He STILL doesn't get it - as if al qaeda were like someone who robbed the local 7/11 - the same Clintonian mentality that set the US up for 9-11 in the first place. Someone needs to tell this clueless turkey that WE'RE AT WAR.

8 years of bush, he is still alive...maybe you dont get it.

Justice means DEAD, or jailed...so we can kill him when we see fit. I would rather alive and a trial, and let him rot in prision to not die a martyr but its not likey.

Did you see McCain kick the puppy though? See I can just say what ever i want as well :)

You're the one who doesn't get it. It's now been 2552 days since your inept buddy, George Bush, promised the American people he would get Osama 'dead or alive.' So what does Bush do? He goes out and gets Saddam instead.

Is it really to much to ask of the administration to at least make an effort to capture Bin Laden?

Werbung:

1)I watched the video and honestly did not see anyone hand anyone

anything

2)If that would have happened, woundn't McCain mention that proud moment? (I would because that is true honor)

3) There was others who did their flower the same way. There are levels within the fountain where flowers were laid.We must not forget that McCain arms were broken in war and it left him where he cannot lift his arms but so high and his neck stiff like. (I know that is hard for him because it is sometimes hard with simple a arm ache) That is a reason why he could only place is flowers at that lower level. Anyways I am sure at that time people was remembering their family members last moments of life from that morning until that tragedy

4) Everyone was looking at the flowers, looking at the place where the Twin Towers once was established and now is Ground Zero, and speaking with some of the families. I guess you would said I looked lost to because that it is such an overwhelming feeling to stand where the two tallest buildings stood once before. I would look around and see all of the people who lost love ones there.

5)Cindy McCain have older children and we all know that gives you alot of free time. Michelle Obama have younger children and that alone is a handful. I am sure anyone would have loved to experience that moment.

6) What did you do in rememberance of 9/11?
My neighbors and I lit candles and had prayer

In my opinion I think they each did an important thing. I give McCain and Obama two thumbs up and two big toes. I am going to look at it again because I can honestly say I did not notice that whole pin on the coat thing.

Back