Annointed One at Ground Zero

She was at home with her kids (not making pipe bombs as someone on the radio said).

The Obama Campaign said that if they knew Cindy was going to be there Michelle would have been there too.:eek:

Someone has to TELL HER that as an aspiring first lady (the mind boggles!:eek:) that she should be there on such an important occasion? But what should we expect from a person who has never been patriotic about her country?

Werbung:
Two different officers (police or firemen) approached McCain to give him their 9-11 commemorative buttons to pin on his coat - nobody did this for obama.

Of course they didn't bother to give him something to pin on his coat. lol If he won't even wear an American flag, why the heck would he wear a 9-11 pin

Someone has to TELL HER that as an aspiring first lady (the mind boggles!:eek:) that she should be there on such an important occasion? But what should we expect from a person who has never been patriotic about her country?

so now the kids of of someone must do what you RIght wing hacks say, or they hate American. Your mindless drivel , and super patriot right wing bull**** is mindless arrogant and insulting.

I just love how some on the right think that somehow they are special and only they love America, and try to spit on anyone who shows there love in any other way then what they want.

so now the kids of of someone must do what you RIght wing hacks say, or they hate American. Your mindless drivel , and super patriot right wing bull**** is mindless arrogant and insulting.

I just love how some on the right think that somehow they are special and only they love America, and try to spit on anyone who shows there love in any other way then what they want.

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? WHAT'S WRONG WITH PATRIOTISM??????????? Are you implying we should love our country less? I don't understand you libs and I suppose I never will... but that just makes me angry

On the subject of this event....

Did anyone catch McCain's comments on "expanding our service" (instituting a mandatory draft)? He made about a dozen alluding comments that spells he will institute mandatory service.

How about it? Everyone ready to force their sons to die for a BigOil war gone amok? Woohoo! He's got my vote....

Not..

If Obama cornered him on this one issue he could win the election. Those BigOil wars are so unpopular that if he could convince voters McLame will line up more of our best young men to die, against their and their family's will, for record profits, the GOP's tanker would be sunk...

He actually did not say he supported a draft...

Is it really to much to ask of the administration to at least make an effort to capture Bin Laden?
In the 8 years Bush has been president, what has the Left in America done to help capture or kill Bin Laden? Please, don't cop out on me... name specific legislation that they presented or passed to achieve that goal.

ToDoList_Bush_Dem.gif

While you're searching for the non-existent consider this, America has been fighting the war on terror with one arm - the Right arm - while our LEFT arm has been busy punching America in the face:

"The war is lost"
--Democrat Harry Reid
"Our troops are terrorizing women and children" --Democrat John Freakin Kerry (who served in Vietnam)
"We are just air raiding villages and killing civilians"--Democrat Barry Obama
"Our troops murdered innocent civilians in cold blood"--Democrat John 'Cut-N-Run Coward' Murtha

There are many more I could add to the list...

Dissent_Patriotic_List.gif

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? WHAT'S WRONG WITH PATRIOTISM??????????? Are you implying we should love our country less? I don't understand you libs and I suppose I never will... but that just makes me angry

No, I am saying I am sick of the right thinking that they are the only ones who are, and that they will be the ones who tell everyone how to show there patriotism. The Bull blame America first crap, sorry if some on the left are disappointed because we hold America to a higher ideal and we have failed to live up to what we say time and time again. To often the Right seems to act like we should just wave our flags and be happy with what ever we do, while those who say we can do better are attacked as hurting America.

Sometimes I honestly think that the Right has cheapened the flag into nothing more then a republican piece of propaganda, not something that stands for anything.

Of course not all, but some of them...and in growing numbers it seems.

In the 8 years Bush has been president, what has the Left in America done to help capture or kill Bin Laden? Please, don't cop out on me... name specific legislation that they presented or passed to achieve that goal.

ToDoList_Bush_Dem.gif

While you're searching for the non-existent consider this, America has been fighting the war on terror with one arm - the Right arm - while our LEFT arm has been busy punching America in the face:

"The war is lost"
--Democrat Harry Reid
"Our troops are terrorizing women and children" --Democrat John Freakin Kerry (who served in Vietnam)
"Our troops murdered innocent civilians in cold blood"--Democrat John 'Cut-N-Run Coward' Murtha

Umm when has the left had any power to do anything ? The Bush White house screwed up so bad, and the Right would block anything they tried to do anyway. Until the Left can override a veto, or takes back the white house, its not given a lot of options...of course the Right had the Senate, Congress and the white house and did nothing but F up 90% of the time, or finally got something right a few years late.

My list was always, has all of those men on the list..Bin Laden always on top, and seem to me the only way to win the war on terror is to get W gone first.

Hey, don't get you panties in a knot, commie. :D I'm just telling it like it is - both the Obama's have attitudes ranging from indifferent to down right hostile when it comes to patriotism - they'd rather talk about "the world" and how many billions of dollars of working people's taxes they can sink in third world rat holes, and kiss the asses of dictators and the UN.

On the subject of this event....

Did anyone catch McCain's comments on "expanding our service" (instituting a mandatory draft)? He made about a dozen alluding comments that spells he will institute mandatory service.

How about it? Everyone ready to force their sons to die for a BigOil war gone amok? Woohoo! He's got my vote....

Not..

If Obama cornered him on this one issue he could win the election. Those BigOil wars are so unpopular that if he could convince voters McLame will line up more of our best young men to die, against their and their family's will, for record profits, the GOP's tanker would be sunk...

This is one of the hundreds of leftwing lies about McCain, you have no links and no proof - that makes you either a fool or a liar.

You're the one who doesn't get it. It's now been 2552 days since your inept buddy, George Bush, promised the American people he would get Osama 'dead or alive.' So what does Bush do? He goes out and gets Saddam instead.

Is it really to much to ask of the administration to at least make an effort to capture Bin Laden?

Waaaaaaaaah! :( He offed a fascist dictator!!!!!!! Bawwwwwwwwllllllll - not fair not fair. :D As if the effeminate pussycat Obama is going to do ANYTHING about Osama? Maybe he'll "talk" to him? :) Stum kumbyah?

Obama isn't the issue - it's his infrastructure and top leaders and bank accounts and communications and all the rest - all of which have been devastated by the US and our allies since Bush took over. He inherited the mess from Bubba Clinton, who was too busy getting b___ jobs in the oval office to worry about islamofascist.

ToDoList_Bush_Dem.gif

"The war is lost"
--Democrat Harry Reid

"you must spread some reputation around..."

Man I hate that phrase.

Umm when has the left had any power to do anything ? The Bush White house screwed up so bad, and the Right would block anything they tried to do anyway. Until the Left can override a veto, or takes back the white house, its not given a lot of options...of course the Right had the Senate, Congress and the white house and did nothing but F up 90% of the time, or finally got something right a few years late.

My list was always, has all of those men on the list..Bin Laden always on top, and seem to me the only way to win the war on terror is to get W gone first.

Why does the Left need to own Congress and the White house to HELP fight the GWOT? Do you honestly think the Republicans will stand in the way of prosecuting the GWOT if the Left does take complete control?

I will give just ONE example but there are MANY:

The Patriot Act... Who raised holy hell about this? The Left, and they made a great deal of political hay out of the issue... they still do.

When the Patriot Act was sent to Congress, the American people should have been praising Bush, the Republicans and the Democrats for bringing the existing programs into public light and tying them together in one peice of legislation that provided oversight and sunset clauses (something the original programs totally lacked)

Instead, the Democrats seized on the opportunity, twisted the truth around, and made it sound like the Patriot Act was something that infringed upon, rather than strengthened, our Civil Rights. They pretended like the unconstitutional programs that remained secret during the Clinton Administration - like ECHELON and the Office of Informational Awareness - never existed and were entirely new creations of the Bush administration.

When 'We The People' didn't know the government was spying on us, the Democrats didn't rock the boat and the public wasn't outraged. Then, Bush pulled back the veil of secrecy for the public to see what the government was doing, and to have public debate on improving the programs to safeguard our Liberties, he was mercilessly attacked for it... Still is.

Considering how "powerless" you think the Democrats have been in the last 8 years, think about how many times you have seen or heard them talking about launching investigations into the Administration to remove people like Rove and Gonzalez... Mission Accomplished!

With all the pull the Left has, with the public, the Media, internationally, they could have put themselves to use in prosecuting the war WITH the Republicans rather than fighting them every step of the way for political gain... all the while claiming it was the Republicans who were making war a political issue.
----------------------------

I now REPEAT my challenge:

NAME ONE THING THE LEFT HAS DONE TO HELP PROSECUTE THE WAR ON TERROR.

Even without a majority in Congress, they managed to get some of their own bipartisan legislation to pass, stuff THEY wrote... Why were none of the bills the Left authored in SUPPORT of America's efforts?

The short answer: "Its Bush's War" and by pushing it onto Bush, Democrats could retard our efforts and it would reflect poorly on Bush and score them political points. The Democrats have not been team players, they demand to call all the shots or they don't want to play... and they have proven themselves willing to sabotage America's efforts in order to get control of the American team...

The childish,spiteful, sadistic, New Patriot side of me wishes the Republicans would return the favor if the Democrats take over and play the same political games - But I know they take National Security seriously and would rather lose a war than win an election.

Why does the Left need to own Congress and the White house to HELP fight the GWOT? Do you honestly think the Republicans will stand in the way of prosecuting the GWOT if the Left does take complete control?

I will give just ONE example but there are MANY:

The Patriot Act... Who raised holy hell about this? The Left, and they made a great deal of political hay out of the issue... they still do.

When the Patriot Act was sent to Congress, the American people should have been praising Bush, the Republicans and the Democrats for bringing the existing programs into public light and tying them together in one peice of legislation that provided oversight and sunset clauses (something the original programs totally lacked)

Instead, the Democrats seized on the opportunity, twisted the truth around, and made it sound like the Patriot Act was something that infringed upon, rather than strengthened, our Civil Rights. They pretended like the unconstitutional programs that remained secret during the Clinton Administration - like ECHELON and the Office of Informational Awareness - never existed and were entirely new creations of the Bush administration.

When 'We The People' didn't know the government was spying on us, the Democrats didn't rock the boat and the public wasn't outraged. Then, Bush pulled back the veil of secrecy for the public to see what the government was doing, and to have public debate on improving the programs to safeguard our Liberties, he was mercilessly attacked for it... Still is.

Considering how "powerless" you think the Democrats have been in the last 8 years, think about how many times you have seen or heard them talking about launching investigations into the Administration to remove people like Rove and Gonzalez... Mission Accomplished!

With all the pull the Left has, with the public, the Media, internationally, they could have put themselves to use in prosecuting the war WITH the Republicans rather than fighting them every step of the way for political gain... all the while claiming it was the Republicans who were making war a political issue.
----------------------------

I now REPEAT my challenge:

NAME ONE THING THE LEFT HAS DONE TO HELP PROSECUTE THE WAR ON TERROR.

Even without a majority in Congress, they managed to get some of their own bipartisan legislation to pass, stuff THEY wrote... Why were none of the bills the Left authored in SUPPORT of America's efforts?

The short answer: "Its Bush's War" and by pushing it onto Bush, Democrats could retard our efforts and it would reflect poorly on Bush and score them political points. The Democrats have not been team players, they demand to call all the shots or they don't want to play... and they have proven themselves willing to sabotage America's efforts in order to get control of the American team...

The childish,spiteful, sadistic, New Patriot side of me wishes the Republicans would return the favor if the Democrats take over and play the same political games - But I know they take National Security seriously and would rather lose a war than win an election.

Very well said Gen

I agree with every word of it and I am with you that I wish the republicans would pay back the 8 years of BS the dems have done. but they wont and your reasons are correct

Werbung:
Hey, don't get you panties in a knot, commie. :D I'm just telling it like it is - both the Obama's have attitudes ranging from indifferent to down right hostile when it comes to patriotism - they'd rather talk about "the world" and how many billions of dollars of working people's taxes they can sink in third world rat holes, and kiss the asses of dictators and the UN.

I would love to see you tell it as it is, maybe it would mean you had a clue one day about how it is. But I am not holding my breath.

Back