Another Bad-News Day, For "conservatives"

As I said before, those people have tried to exonerate people that were guilty as hell. I don't trust them, and they've been wrong far too often.
Wrong about WHO?

WHO was exonerated that was guilty as hell??

Unlike them, I don't believe that I'd rather have 10 murderers released on the public, than 1 innocent man punished. That by the way, is a statement one of their leading members said.
WHICH leading member said such a thing??

If you had any (actual) proof that someone, from The Innocence Project, said such a thing, why wouldn't you post such proof??

Ya' got NOTHIN'......THAT'S why!!!!!

:rolleyes:

Werbung:
Well it's true Limbaugh is funny when he's bashing leftists like you.
Hell....his only option is "bashing".....like some Jr. High School chickie. :rolleyes:

"I then asked Rush how Bush might respond if, in the debates, Kerry asked him where he had been when he didn't show up for his plum [National Guard] assignment for a year. Or for that matter, how [Rush] could disparage a war hero when he himself had dodged the Vietnam Draft by claiming to have a boil on his butt.

"He tried to lie [his way] out of this but I explained that his 4-F form listing a 'pilonidal cyst' was printed in books for all to see [i.e., "The Rush Limbaugh Story" by Paul D. Colford, St. Martin's Press, 1993, in Chapter 2: Beating the Draft]. At that point, I was cut off the air and as Rush stuttered and stumbled around like I have never heard him before, his screener came back online and told me, "You're out of here, buddy -- we've got you pegged and you'll never call again."

Yeah....Porky's a reeeaaalll b@d@ss....until he has to go one-on-one with someone!!!!

ALL TOGETHER, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I've heard folks (like you), from-time-to-time, on Porky Limbaugh's Comedy Show.​

You've heard people like me? I'm glad that you've heard people that are willing stick their morals, and beliefs no matter what.....that's good......People like you should be subject to people that's beliefs aren't based on "happy feel good emotions", and are rather based on facts and substance.

Wrong about WHO?

WHO was exonerated that was guilty as hell??

Why do you want the name when you don't even know what board members of the Innocence Project have said?

Nevertheless, but I can't find a link, so believe whatever you want. I personally don't know his name, just the story.

WHICH leading member said such a thing??

If you had any (actual) proof that someone, from The Innocence Project, said such a thing, why wouldn't you post such proof??

Ya' got NOTHIN'......THAT'S why!!!!!

You wish to be proven wrong again? No problem :cool:

Even one wrongful conviction should be a shocking aberration in our system of justice, which is based on the principle that "it is better that the guilty go free than the innocent be jailed."
-Rodney Ellis Texas State Senator (D) / Innocence Project Board Chair

It's amazing you can still walk given how often you shove your foot in your mouth. :D

Hell....his only option is "bashing".....like some Jr. High School chickie. :rolleyes:

Yeah....Porky's a reeeaaalll b@d@ss....until he has to go one-on-one with someone!!!!

ALL TOGETHER, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your kidding me....Bully gets bullied......I saw a conservative (with a majority of the audience applauding him) trying to talk to some screaming idiotic liberals that were trying to call him a murder.....Mr. Shaman, Do you ever find anything that is completely hard fact, or do you gather several different piles of lies and propaganda and just circulate through it.

As far as the guy that supposedly call Rush's show, and called him out on dodging the draft, all I can say is What a joke! Some guy claims that the audio was cut off or erased, and now this other guys has what he claims happened on his blog.....wow that is cold hard fact. Just so you know I came across a blog last week that said Elvis was living with Big Foot in Montana, in fact the guy had a picture! You crack me up!:rolleyes:

Sort of like your posts? Well there is one difference between your Jr. High School quality bashing and his... he's right. You, on the other hand, have the least accurate posts on this forum consistently.​

One last thing about Bully gets bullied. Just because a few people scream doesn't make them the majority. The majority was clearly with Rush! Then at the end class prevails, and he displays why he has such a large audience. A audience that mind you is larger than ever, and more sponsors than ever before.
He has 22-24 million listeners a day and growing. Limbaugh is projected to be as high as 27 million a day once first quarter reports come out. So your lie about the number of listeners is shrinking, is crap just like the lie about dodging the draft. Just because you dream it doesn't make it reality.

Only difference.......Shaman wouldn't know hard facts if they slapped him in the head.....:D

Main difference: Shaman lumps everyone who disagrees with his opinions (and there are a lot of them!) under the title "conservative", while Rush uses the title "liberal" for that same purpose. I'm not sure either of them is really comfortable with facts.

Your kidding me....Bully gets bullied......I saw a conservative (with a majority of the audience applauding him) trying to talk to some screaming idiotic liberals that were trying to call him a murder.....
Yeah, he's got quite the debating-skills. :rolleyes:

Gee....maybe he needs a format, where only people who agree with him could contact him.

....Yet, he still ran-away....and, cleared the audience outta-the-building!!!!

Yeah.....Porky's quite the b@d@ss.

He ran away and cleared out the audience? Did you even watch the video? CBS cleared out the audience! That happens on any show that someone gets out of line for too long and prevents the show from functioning. That would happen if I went and started shouting at your sisters on the view. Yet another poor argument. We all know you love attaching links, but at least watch the whole thing, before you comment on it yourself.:rolleyes:

Werbung:
Main difference: Shaman lumps everyone who disagrees with his opinions (and there are a lot of them!) under the title "conservative", while Rush uses the title "liberal" for that same purpose. I'm not sure either of them is really comfortable with facts.

I have responded to Shaman more times than I could possibly remember, with complete, documented, refutations to his claims. Each time, he comes right back with the same unsupportable stupidity that I have already disproved.

Some of his posts are so insane, so incomprehensible, that I've even asked HIM to explain how his post support his point, and have him decline to answer. Even Shaman himself, doesn't understand the very arguments he posts.

Nevertheless, I can count the number of times Rush has been wrong about any specific topic. Granted I don't listen to him anymore, but I used to. The only time I've seen Rush incorrect about a topic, was when the source for the topic was incorrect itself.

Most of the time, the big whiny fest that liberals have about Rush, comes from his mixing of humor and satire, while poking fun. Media Matters for example, was complaining about his use of the title "info-babe". That's not him being factually incorrect, just they don't like him poking fun at them.

Back