Another broken promise from Obama

steveox

When Mitt Romney debates Obama..I like him to attack the media and avoid their questions. Cause the Left wing moderators will not allow you remind Obamas past. Thats what American people want to hear from Mitt Romney. For example when a Moderator asks a question avoid it and say Obama pleadges this he hasnt done so,,Another question avoid it and say Obama promised that and remind people just how clever Obama can be. Just like how he tells you these things cause you want to hear them. If you believe him again mark my words economy is gonna get worse. The Left doesnt want you to remember what Obama promised you and he failed to deliver them. Because if you follow the rules of the left youre only gonna get beaten. Great Lawyers ignore rouge judges and push judges to the edge cause when judges lose their cool then the Jury will go favor his client. Look how the O's win all these years back in 70s and 80s its because Earl Weaver provoke the umpires and some umpires do go in favor of the O's because they dont want Weaver comming out that dugout and listen to him. Thats what Mitt Romney needs to do to the press is to provoke them and dont follow the left wing moderators rules and dont answer their questions. Cause the left wants the republicans to lose peroid.

Werbung:
Werbung:
Well Media isnt gonna be fair,,The Left biased media are like NFL Refs. They wont allow certain teams to win.Just like they screwed my Ravens a trip from the superbowl again. The Left is like the road runner,,Republicans are like Wile E Coyote with Acme products.

Back