Another leftist fanatic loses his office Nov. 2010: Keith Olbermann

Little-Acorn

Funniest part of all this, is that MessNBC wants us to believe that they only just found out about Olbermann.

:D :eek: :D

BTW, I'm sure this had NOTHING to do with the fact that when Olbermann's on, nobody watches or listens.

Nope, not a thing do do with it.

I guess Democrat fanatics can do nothing but lie, lie, lie......

----------------------------------

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.co...ree-dems-in-apparent-violation-of-nbc-policy/

UPDATE: Olbermann suspended for Dem contributions
By: CNN Political Unit

(CNN) - Keith Olbermann, MSNBC's primetime firebrand host, has been suspended indefinitely for violating the ethics policies of his employer earlier this year when he donated to three Democrats seeking federal office, MSNBC announced Friday.

"I became aware of Keith's political contributions late last night. Mindful of NBC News policy and standards, I have suspended him indefinitely without pay," MSNBC President Phil Griffin said in a statement.

First reported by Politico and confirmed by Federal Election Commission filings, the primetime television host gave $2,400 – the maximum individual amount allowed – to each of the campaigns of Kentucky Senate candidate Jack Conway, and Arizona Reps. Raul Grijalva and Gabrielle Giffords. (View PDF's of FEC filings for Conway, Grijalva, and Giffords)

The contributions may have violated an NBC policy that requires employers of the news organization to obtain permission ahead of any political donations or activities that could be deemed as a conflict of interest. CNN institutes a similar policy.

Werbung:
of course Fox news donates the money directly and is called a fundraiser by candidates...but that's fine...guess one network actually tries that whole Journalistic ethics thing...the other is Fox..

the people happy about this, will be the same ones who did not care if Fox Donated to candidates, has 90% of the 2012 Presidential candidates paid to work there, watch Beck Shill Gold and other products on his shows while at same time covering "news"(cough cough lies and distortion) that prop up his products...

don't pretend you care about Journalistic ethics , we see threw your petty efforts.

Notice they say CNN has similar policy...does Fox? lol I doubt it, if they do they don't enforce it I am sure.

If he broke the rules, he will pay for it, and I am sure he understands it and I would support MSNBC in doing so.

Werbung:
Theres always NPR who would hire him. They accept money from candidates like George Soros who gave them 3 million dollars.

Back