ANOTHER newsflash for Gabby Giffords!!!!

Rick

She drank a pepsi, and scratched her arm!

If anyone is wondering why the lib media is obsessed with this woman being shot, something that happens maybe a hundred times a day to someone in this country, it's

1. She's a GOVERNMENT employee, and

2. A Liberal

Two elite points right there, right?

Anyone who watches network news should probably skip the first ten minutes for the next six weeks. :rolleyes:

Just go get a snack in the kitchen, and wait till you hear something like "in other news, north korea launched a missile at japan......"

Werbung:
Rick obviously wasn't around when Ronnie was shot by the friend of the Bush Family.

"..The family of the man charged with trying to assassinate President Reagan is acquainted with the family of Vice-President George Bush and had made large contributions to his political campaign ... Scott Hinckley, brother of John W. Hinckley, Jr., was to have dined tonight in Denver at the home of Neil Bush, one of the Vice-President's sons ... The Houston Post said it was unable to reach Scott Hinckley, vice-president of his father's Denver-based firm, Vanderbilt Energy Corporation, for comment. Neil Bush lives in Denver, where he works for Standard Oil Company of Indiana. In 1978, Neil Bush served as campaign manager for his brother, George W. Bush, the Vice-President's eldest son, who made an unsuccessful bid for Congress. Neil lived in Lubbock, Texas, throughout much of 1978, where John Hinckley lived from 1974 through 1980... Sharon Bush, Neil's wife, said Scott Hinckley was coming to their house as a date of a girl friend of hers. "I don't even know the brother. From what I know and I've heard, they (the Hinckleys) are a very nice family and have given a lot of money to the Bush campaign. I understand he was just the renegade brother in the family. They must feel awful," she said..."

.er..anyone else find this a little ..er..claustrophic..

Comrade Stalin

If anyone is wondering why the lib media is obsessed with this woman being shot, something that happens maybe a hundred times a day to someone in this country, it's

2. A Liberal

Anyone who watches network news should probably skip the first ten minutes for the next six weeks. :rolleyes:

Just go get a snack in the kitchen, and wait till you hear something like "in other news, north korea launched a missile at japan......"

I thought it was intended to distract the public for the onslaught of miserable news regarding the economy. But I guess a rich white girl getting shot is mildly noteworthy if she's a liberal/progressive/dem.

2. A Liberal

Rick..To far my friend...

I thought it was intended to distract the public for the onslaught of miserable news regarding the economy. But I guess a rich white girl getting shot is mildly noteworthy if she's a liberal/progressive/dem.

I like hearing daily tht she's doing better..just sayin..

Rick..To far my friend...

How do you figure? I said it was a tragic event and nobody should be shot down in the street, but as a 100% Abortion Holocaust supporter, she is an evil, vile genocidal person. The lib media hype for her is STRICTLY a propaganda effort to milk as much leftwing political advantage from it as possible. Sorry, but I tell it like it is.

I like hearing daily tht she's doing better..just sayin..

I'm glad she's doing better in a general sense but I don't know her so its really of no concern. Perhaps in AZ its different but I'd never heard of her till she got shot and after the dust settles I' sure I'l never hear of her further.

Rick you should really back off this, her life was almost taken and you are using it as an opportunity to perpetuate your partisan smack talk.

Well ask yourself this,,How can she get better so quickly? How can her condition improve dramaticly? If this was an ordinary person get shot in the head they dont improve this quickly. Lets face it,,Top government people get far better medical coverage than the rest of us. They have the top doctors the best doctors. Let me ask you this,,, What hospital does the President go for a checkup? He doesnt go to D.C General Hospital. He goes U.S naval hospital in bethesda maryland. They have the best docs.. Even the top best then UCLA Medical Center that Hollywood stars go to. Your federal politicans,Top military staff and the presidents staff goes to U.S naval hospital in bethesda maryland. Our government will deny this..Of course they will just like the lied about Marlyn Monroe,JFK conspiracy,Moon landing conspiracy, UFO and area 51 alien conspiracy and 9-11 conspiracy. Thats why docs wont try to cure you. Lets face it,,Any Diease can be cured any illneses can be cured. You can even see,hear or walk again.

Werbung:
Back