Another Obama appointee in the news

chestnut

My question is where in the heck is Obama looking to find these creeps he keeps putting in our government.

This guys Kevin Jenning, who is the nations 'Safe School CZAR', has no business being in charge of anything going on in schools.

Obama really picked a winner this time.

Werbung:
My question is where in the heck is Obama looking to find these creeps he keeps putting in our government.

This guys Kevin Jenning, who is the nations 'Safe School CZAR', has no business being in charge of anything going on in schools.

Obama really picked a winner this time.

OH I heard about him last week. He is a real winner.

I dont think even one of obamas advisors are the kind of people I would want advising my president. Its as though he went to the biggest crap holes in the various 57 states and found the worst of the worst. But in reality most of them are just his friends from chicago and ex clinton employees.

OH I heard about him last week. He is a real winner.

I dont think even one of obamas advisors are the kind of people I would want advising my president. Its as though he went to the biggest crap holes in the various 57 states and found the worst of the worst. But in reality most of them are just his friends from chicago and ex clinton employees.

Obama 's agenda is to DESTROY America ,to turn America into a worthless society. In order to do this he needs to place the SCUM of this nation into positions of power . He has done so very effectively . G.M. is in the hands of labor goons , other czars are causing America SCARS . Our position in the World is a disgrace, our economy is a mess, our Congress is UNAMERICAN due to the infection of obamaism .While our military are DYING all over our globe our Fascist president is in Denmark to BUY the Olympics for Chicago in 2016!! How stupid is that? America ,our actions in Novenber of 2008 has put our Nation in Grave Danger , our Government is now in the hands of KOOKS, Kooks that mean to harm us . Yes , G.W.Bush was a complete disgrace in his second term BUT even so no American thought he meant to Harm America and destroy our Constitution. THINK!

Werbung:
Back